Thread: Goosebumps (2015) Recording Sessions

I'm sneaking up behind you.... Lamentizer's Avatar

Goosebumps (2015) Recording Sessions

Does anybody have Danny Elfman's recording sessions, or at least a cue list, for Goosebumps. I found some information [Hidden link. Register to see links.], but the images are so small you can't actually see anything and there's no download links there. The only cue title I known of is [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. Help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Lamentizer; 03-13-2018 at 10:59 AM.
    Code:
    01101000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00101110
    This thing's a piece of crap.
    Hey, f*** you, that crap is free, I made it. Alright, ungrateful s***. I'm out of here! POOF! ...... I was supposed to disappear there, kinda magical, but never mind...goodbye.

Grand Shriner
    Yes, it was shared a couple of years ago - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

This was a shorter version though, with 59 tracks (and in mp3), but there's also a longer 74 track version (but I've never really looked that good at it, might be just OST versions added to that vs. the shorter one)

Grand Shriner
    Forgot about this, let me know if you still need it.
    Looking for the following. More than happy to help out in return, if someone can help me.

Klaus Badelt - The Time Machine - film version of the cue "3m13 Good Night", Richard Blair-Oliphant - When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions (Discovery documentary), Harry Gergson-Williams - The Match, Barry Taylor - The Marksman, Ty Unwin - How Earth Made Us (BBC documentary), Hans Zimmer - Beyond Rangoon

Quote Originally Posted by Lamentizer View Post
    Does anybody have Danny Elfman's recording sessions, or at least a cue list, for Goosebumps. I found some information [Hidden link. Register to see links.], but the images are so small you can't actually see anything and there's no download links there. The only cue title I known of is [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. Help would be appreciated.
    Im actually more interested in that Proof of Life complete score.

Grand Shriner
    Proof Of Life link still valid it seems here:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I'm sneaking up behind you.... Lamentizer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grint View Post
    Forgot about this, let me know if you still need it.
    I'm still looking for this.