Thread: Final Fantasy XV Character Draft for the 7th Annual Final Fantasy Knockout Game

Ultros' New Sidekick JohnnyMercyside's Avatar

Final Fantasy XV Character Draft for the 7th Annual Final Fantasy Knockout Game

Hey everyone,

Next month is the month where we do our Annual Final Fantasy Knockout Game. As stated in this thread [Hidden link. Register to see links.] from last year, we will be adding in 9 characters from Final Fantasy XV. We removed a load of characters from other games to make room for these 9 characters, and also have got a lovely balance of 128 characters going forward to boot.

The question of course is which 9 characters should be included from the game?

The way I see it, and by all means comment below if you disagree with me, is to put in what I would call the "main" four characters and then debate the other five.

These are the "main" four characters:

- Noctis
    - Prompto
    - Gladiolus
    - Ignis

So who should be the other five characters? Well, that should be upto all of us. And I think we should take the next three weeks or so to decide on that.

My take? Here are who I think should be the five, but my votes are no more important than yours:

- Cor
    - Aranea
    - Iris
    - Lunafreya
    - Ardyn

Please comment below with your suggestions!
    "You don't need a reason to help people."

I play old school games every Sunday 8pm GMT on Twitch, come say hi! [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Hi all,

I'm planning on starting this next tournament in either next weekend or the weekend after, so you have a limited amount of time to make any suggestions, otherwise I'll assume everyone is happy with my suggested nine characters

Okay due to no response I'll assume everyone is okay with the nine characters I've chosen. Admins can close this thread if they want