Page 1 of 15 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: music that may NOT be posted for legal reasons. No Varese music and no threads for it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sarah

Exclamation music that may NOT be posted for legal reasons. No Varese music and no threads for it

Label/Franchise/Artist/Etc. What is Affected by the Ban Suggested Links
    Mainstream Music Any kind of album and/or single not related to games, movies, TV series, trailer music. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Music Box Records All Music Box Records label [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    2M1 Records & Howlin' Wolf Records Releases published by those two labels. Ban also applies to any unofficial expanded release, since they're very likely to contain music published on the official albums. [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    AIRWOLF THEMES We would like to think this one's pretty straightforward. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    BIOHAZARD/Resident Evil Music to both movies and games franchises, unofficial rips, arrangements. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Bioshock Music/releases linked to the franchise. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Chris Huelsbeck His music for Turrican. ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Clinton Shorter His music. Period. [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Duane & BrandO Whatever they release. ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) [Hidden link. Register to see links.] -[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Earthworm Jim Anthology Album from Tommy Tallarico going by that title. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    FILM SCORE MONTHLY Releases published by this label. Ban also applies to any unofficial expanded release, since they're very likely to contain music published on the official albums. [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Inverse Phase Releases published by this composer. [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Kronos Records Releases published by this label. Ban also applies to any unofficial expanded release, since they're very likely to contain music published on the official albums. [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Materia Collective Releases published by this label. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Patrick Doyle His music. Period. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Project Destati The Project Destati albums. ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Scarlet Moon Records Releases published by this label. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation Nothing from Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation may be posted [Hidden link. Register to see links.]/[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Two Steps From Hell Whatever they release. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Varèse Sarabande Releases published by this label. Ban also applies to any unofficial expanded release, since they're very likely to contain music published on the official albums. [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Video Games Live Video Games Live concerts and performances' recordings/releases. ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Last edited by Leon Scott Kennedy; 07-31-2017 at 03:38 AM.

So, the server today wasn't reachable not for a simple technical reason ? :/

Grand Shriner
    I'm surprised this isn't stickied, but maybe that's to prevent everyone from freaking out.

stop PM for re-up, ask on board. Simon B's Avatar
    ok Sarah, i keep my eyes open,
    i try to help if i can of course!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    ‫‬  [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Is that actually why the site went down? Or did I miss something?
    "There's lots of law these days, but not much justice. Celebrities murder their wives and go free. A mother kills her children, and the news people on TV say she's the victim and want you to send money to her lawyers. When everything's upside down like this, what fool just sits back and thinks justice will prevail?"
    -Dean Koontz

Sarah
    it was related to it but it wasn't the only reason. kind of complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    What an assholes. Trying to bring a whole community down with lot's of people for only 2 working links...

Quote Originally Posted by licenturion View Post
    What an assholes. Trying to bring a whole community down with lot's of people for only 2 working links...
    Sadly, that's the extent of their knowledge on how these things work.

Talking complicated reason

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post

a kind of complicated reason huh?.
    I see ... u will be married soon ... hmm ... GOD BLESS U

so what else?
    • There are still exists manga comic (with translated) website
    • There are still exists manga movie website (mpeg1 size until dvd version download)
    • There are still exists Videoclip (which contain audio+video) and some files are high quality

There will be exists "ffshrine.org" in future

btw: don't forget to invite me when "the day of complicated reason" comes
    ______

______

Quote Originally Posted by drakerafe View Post
    [...]
    ...what?

Resident Tokusatsu Fanatic SeiShoujoLolita's Avatar
    That sounded so barbaric.

「天の道を往き、総てを司る男、天道 総司」||「神に代わって剣を振るう男、神代 剣」
    <「俺、参上! 俺は最初から最後までクライマックスだぜ!」/「僕に釣られてみる?」/「俺の強さに、お前が泣いた」/「答えは聞いてない」>

Prince of Tennis music uploader | .hack// music uploader | Kamen Rider music uploader
    [Loyal KAT-TUN follower]

Sometimes i just wish to be a mod of this place.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeC View Post
    Sometimes i just wish to be a mod of this place.
    you can become a mod just you will have to give a nice treat to all the members here on this forum here

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiShoujoLolita View Post
    That sounded so barbaric.
    In fact: IT'S BARBARIC!!!

Administrator, I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but I noticed many people have been looking for music from Pokemon Battle Revolution, of which you were able to find none.

I have found enough (all I think) necessary songs from the game, and see that it might be more useful to everyone if you could put them up on GH (as well as the fact I don't like to get tangled up in file upload sites) so that no one needs to look around anymore. I'll send the .zip to you if you wish; just let me know.

Shriner
    I love this site but i'm willing to bet that one day all the disgusting corporations who own all this music will come here and demand this place be shut down, for "legal reasons". All in all though, this site is by far the best place for music and I hope it never shuts down.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2100 View Post
    I love this site but i'm willing to bet that one day all the disgusting corporations who own all this music will come here and demand this place be shut down, for "legal reasons". All in all though, this site is by far the best place for music and I hope it never shuts down.
    I am really afraid of that... Let's hope not /pray

Onion Kid
    Of course, they ARE perfectly entitled to request music be taken down. This is completely illegal. Now, of course, people can rationalise it to themselves-I know I only get music that I plan on buying when I actually have money, but you can't claim in any way that this is 'right'.

Music once was supposed to be for everyone's joy.
    Now it's only existing for creating profite for those people who have enough anyway. And anyone who doesn't accept this and "steals" music by downloading it turns into a bad person, a pirate...

The world turns into a worse place every day.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Now it's only existing for creating profite for those people who have enough anyway. And anyone who doesn't accept this and "steals" music by downloading it turns into a bad person, a pirate...

The world turns into a worse place every day.
    Never have I seen so much win and reality on ONE post.

i dont get the big deal. the musician was paid for the movie / game. so any cd sold is a bonus. a band however still gets money via radio/ tv and live gigs. however record labels waste money on promotion and glam.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Now it's only existing for creating profite for those people who have enough anyway.
    thats not quite true. labels take a huge chunk of the cut leaving the band with nothing. bands generally dont start to make money until their 2nd or 3rd album. for many its not enough to live on and they go back to their day jobs.

I hope not. It seems to be going pretty strong still considering ur post date : )

Shriner
    Would it be better for them to say "because we made things to sell and you're stealing them?"

Bartender to Iris & Panda burneggroll's Avatar

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by SYZekrom View Post
    Would it be better for them to say "because we made things to sell and you're stealing them?"
    Within the context of this conversation, I don't even know what that means. For me, the best selling musicians in the world are ones that I can listen to for free. If I can't listen for free, I'm probably never gonna hear it. If I never hear it, I'm probably never going to buy it.

All posts are for public interest purposes only. Commercial re-use is not authorized.

My Favorite Audios Checklist

"grand n00b shrinerist"
    Quote Originally Posted by SYZekrom View Post
    Same here... not quite sure WHAT that was a reply to?
    I don't have the time to check all my links regularly so should you want something and the links are dead, send me a PM, DON'T clutter the thread with requests for re-ups. I will be likely to ignore those.