Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516

Thread: music that may NOT be posted for legal reasons. No Varese music and no threads for it

Quote Originally Posted by zvonko1510 View Post
    Why you don't tell that to Leon Scott Kennedy this morning? May be you need balls?
    Anyway, nothing new he did not say, just start discussion!!!
    gururu has a point, this thread could live with just the facts (one post, with updates when necessary), without any discussions. Besides, his remark was directed to the thread as a whole, and that includes you, me, AND Leon Scott Kennedy. No need to get personal, zvonko!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by soundtrekker View Post
    gururu has a point, this thread could live with just the facts (one post, with updates when necessary), without any discussions. Besides, his remark was directed to the thread as a whole, and that includes you, me, AND Leon Scott Kennedy. No need to get personal, zvonko!

Firstly, nothing here is not personal.
    Maybe you want only the current information like and other 90% user here who want only link I'm trying to watch a little bit into the future because I'm interested in what will happen to this nice place not only today!!! I 'm supply my collection here at least. Although I am registered on 5 private forums & blogs i love to share in public. So like you see I am very interested in each debate of this kind. As you know already there exist people who can not wait any problem with publishers to promote his crazy idea:

NUKE WHOLE DOWNLOADS SECTION!!!

All the while I'm here I will fight in every possible way against it. My statement here today are just for this purpose.

Z