Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: music that may NOT be posted for legal reasons. No Varese music and no threads for it

Bella Notte Lover PonyoBellanote's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Oss View Post
    so how me share new varese release !? THIS DJAWADI ! PAIN!!!! ((((()))))))(((()()()
    I'll tell you how; not doing it. It is now forbidden, so you have to deal with it. Forum rules.
    Wishlist:
    - Alpha and Omega RS or CS (Chris Bacon)
    - Dragonheart RS or CS (Randy Edelman)
    - Star Fox Assault RS or CS (Yoshie Arakawa and Yoshinori Kawamoto)
    - Snow Buddies RS or CS (Brahm Wenger)
    - Zootopia RS or CS (Michael Giacchino)

RS = Recording Sessions
    CS = Complete Score

Banned
    thank you, I'm happy now, and i can begin to commit suicide.

Bella Notte Lover PonyoBellanote's Avatar
    thank you, I'm happy now, and i can begin to commit suicide.

Your life doesn't end here, you can post your stuff anywhere else like the other mass uploader people do.

Joking with suicide, also, is not really nice..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyoBellanote View Post
    Joking with suicide, also, is not really nice..
    I always so joke with dogs xd

I don't think it's fair that a small label like Saimel, which presses no more than 350 units of each release, has his latest release (Arnau Bataller's VULCANIA) here before it hits the streets. One thing is sharing a title months after his release, but prior to it? I think it's a line that should have never been crossed, the person who posted it is damaging a small label, and probaby that label will do as much as he can to protect his rights, and the guy posting that score is doing it for profit with his double link to access the download page, and that also should be prohibited. I thought this was a place to share scores, not a place where people want as much hits as possible on his downloads to make money.

Survived the 『Hunt』, but not the Lady. Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    We aren't really in any moral position to tell others what they should, or shouldn't do, when dealing with certain releases. As a matter of fact, this is simply a place where "piracy happens", with its own set of rules. As I've previously stated, a label won't really care you waited "#" number of days/weeks/months to post its release; still illegal and they'll bring down the offending link as soon as they take notice of it.

If the leak shows up here, it most likely showed up elsewhere, first… Damage done, already. At the time of this post the forum still allows X until the label shows up and request/demand we put a stop to it. It is my understanding the Shrine has never cared about small or big labels, in that sense, we treat every single one of them equally.
    And while I may be sympathetic to a few points you have brought up, I ask you to remember that a large part of the active Staff is comprised of volunteers, we can't really devote time to check whether a label is big or small, we act when they request us to do so.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | N: “He was having his favourite dish.”
    “May the good blood guide your way.”

The label already known of this share, it's up to them to take the actions they consider. What I don't approve is the use of link after link to access to a shared file, even when most of those links contain malware that can damage your computer. In that case I'm in moral position to criticise that, and he shouldn't do that because he risks our computers, and he just does it to get a profit with each double hit. That's pure piracy, not sharing.

Banned
    strk_freak
    1) i buy release "Vulcania" - my share be not prior to sales
    2) I share very much, and people are willing to watch ads, that i bought new releases.
    3) if not, people write me in pm, and i give them direct link on mega.
    please, do not pretend, that i'm such a bad

Survived the 『Hunt』, but not the Lady. Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Sometimes annoying anonymizers/redirects/link-shorteners are used so that the download-links might remain active a bit longer. In case of harmful redirects, please take the time to report the link(s) to the Staff, might also be a nice idea to notify the user about it.
    The presence of crap on such sites is often the fault of those managing ads/external scripts; I can't really help dealing with either, been a Firefox user for years and stuff like AdBlock+NoScript kept me rather safe.
    You may want to consider running a scan of your computer, there's also to consider the chance you have been previously infected.

1) I've talked to Juan Angel Saiz, owner of the label Saimel, and he told me that the CD is still being pressed, so...where did you buy it?. What you have posted it's a simple spotify rip (you can't buy there, just listen), the only place where I've been able to find it. It's not at itunes yet, he confirmed me it also. So you haven't buy it
    2) People are willing to watch ads? and get malware or viruses? anytime I click on your mega button, my antivirus software blocks the second link because it has malware. You don't buy anything, most of your stuff is from Spotify.
    3) I'm not saying you're a bad guy, I just thing that it's inmoral to fuck those small labels that release scores with a lot of effort, and many times knowing they won't recover the inversion, "sharing" those titles. You're free to do whatever you want, but be advised the label is free to take legal actions against you and the forum.

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Leon, the links that Bart Oss puts are just for profit, not for keeping alive a link (and he recognises it). I use firefox, adblock and noscript and still the antivirus blocks the page for malware. I've run a scan of my computer all nights, keep it updated everyday and I haven't been infectd in decades, since I'm very carefully. There's not much to say, I end this conversation here. The owner of Saimel is really angry, I know how hard is for him to release a title, you can't image how many taxes and licenses you have to pay, and that effort for nothing now. Support small labels, they don' get rich for doing this, maybe they can get ruined. And I suppose he'll contact administrators or whoever runs this forum to notify them or take legal actions, it's up to him.

Banned
    strk_freak you carry full garbage...
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by strk_freak View Post
    I don't think it's fair that a small label like Saimel, which presses no more than 350 units of each release, has his latest release (Arnau Bataller's VULCANIA) here before it hits the streets. One thing is sharing a title months after his release, but prior to it? I think it's a line that should have never been crossed, the person who posted it is damaging a small label, and probaby that label will do as much as he can to protect his rights, and the guy posting that score is doing it for profit with his double link to access the download page, and that also should be prohibited. I thought this was a place to share scores, not a place where people want as much hits as possible on his downloads to make money.
    I totally agree with you. Yes i posted today one new Saimel release but CDrip.

My point of view
    Urgently needs to be ban posts with ADDS!!! No other comment is needed

Banned
    Let's already, ban me, i am shit, Hooray!!!

Banned
    Let's already, ban me, i am shit, Hooray!!!
    You, me, every motherfucker who thinks he 's smart i tried to make money with shit & incomplete uploads!!!
    Try to buy CD, support label and then do what you will!!!

Z

@Bart Oss
    @zvonko1510:
    People, calm down and don't start another war! If you have a personal dispute, keep it on personal messages only, but don't occupy this thread. I've subscribed to this thread to get relevant information as to what's allowed and what's forbidden. I don't want to get each and every post of your personal combat in my personal email inbox. Thanks!

DisneyFanGirlSinceBirth James (The Disney Guy)'s Avatar
    Same here. Only reason I Keep an eye on this thread is for important updates.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by soundtrekker View Post
    I've subscribed to this thread to get relevant information as to what's allowed and what's forbidden.
    Well like you see or we get rid of post with ADDS or every day we will lose one Label.
    In that way for a half year you don't need to be subscribed to this thread because everything will be prohibited!!!

Z

Banned
    zvonko1510 where does the advertising? labels prohibit to distribute their material, because they want to increase sales!
    if I understand you correctly, or are you talking about this topic... ohh xd

Banned
    zvonko1510 where does the advertising? labels prohibit to distribute their material, because they want to increase sales!
    Seriously? So publisher are thrilled when you post here some GOOGLE PLAY material with ADDS before CD is pressed?
    They appreciate your effort to make some money before them?
    Area you nuclear physicist? BRAVOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by zvonko1510 View Post
    Well like you see or we get rid of post with ADDS or every day we will lose one Label.
    In that way for a half year you don't need to be subscribed to this thread because everything will be prohibited!!!

Z
    Yes, that may be the case, but I'm interested in the latest facts, relevant for me today. Speculations about what's happening in the future is irrelevant and has no effect. What's new today is relevant, therefore I want to be kept posted about the latest developments on this thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zvonko1510 View Post
    publisher are thrilled when you post here some GOOGLE PLAY material with ADDS before CD is pressed?
    I absolutely not meant this...

I absolutely not meant this...
    zvonko1510, Bart Oss: start a new thread on the discussion forum please ("The official mega links with google play ADDS discussion thread"), get an interpreter to get a better understanding for each other, and leave this place alone. Please? Pretty, pretty please?

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyoBellanote View Post
    I think the soundtracks sell good enough, but they think we are stealing possible numbers/sales from them nonetheless.

But every link posted is stealing potential sales. Sales numbers are lower than you probably think, for instance LaLaLand's recent Beltrami albums that were sales disasters. The Hitman score and Yuma re-issue combined didn't even sell 1000 copies.

The boutique soundtrack labels aren't huge corporations. In most cases it's 2 or 3 guys who makes their living releasing soundtrack albums. It isn't a license to print money. I think holding off on posting new releases for a month or more is a fine idea...maybe even waiting until they go out of print.

This thread only requires a single post, one solely intended to provide members the necessary information to avoid possible upload infraction(s), and should be locked from any and all discussion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gururu View Post
    This thread only requires a single post, one solely intended to provide members the necessary information to avoid possible upload infraction(s), and should be locked from any and all discussion.
    Why you don't tell that to Leon Scott Kennedy this morning? May be you need balls?
    Anyway, nothing new he did not say, just start discussion!!!