Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Redout Original Soundtrack

  1. #1
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225

    Redout Original Soundtrack

    Redout Original Soundtrack

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Came out literally today (or maybe yesterday), but I'm seriously hyped for this, anyone got a link by chance?

  2. #2
    Grand Shriner SonicRings4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    815
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]


    Reqs:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONICTEAM "PowerPlay" ~Best Songs from SonicTeam~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC HEROES Original Soundtrack 20th Anniversary Edition
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] Work It Out from SONIC R

  3. #3
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    Wow awesome dude! I broke down and bought this game a few days ago on Steam and was about to break down even more for the soundtrack DLC because it's really good. I Highly recommend this game if you like fast arcade racers or just want to relive the glory days of WipeOut and F-Zero.

  4. #4
    Grand Shriner SonicRings4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    815
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkNoFun View Post
    Wow awesome dude! I broke down and bought this game a few days ago on Steam and was about to break down even more for the soundtrack DLC because it's really good. I Highly recommend this game if you like fast arcade racers or just want to relive the glory days of WipeOut and F-Zero.
    Yeah I've been playing it for a couple months now, it's really fun. I don't actually own it on my steam though, it's priced too much, even at 25% off lol.

  5. #5
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    I just found out this OST has been updated because new DLC = new music, does anyone have the new tracks that are missing from the original.

    Updated Track List via [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    01. Eternals
    02. Desert Druids
    03. Sand Wars
    04. Heat And Havoc
    05. On My Own
    06. Sub Zero Sonar
    07. Legends Of Anxanum
    08. The Flame Of Life
    09. You Will Burn
    10. Mauna Kea Awakens
    11. Subsurface
    12. Conamara
    13. Great Dark Spot
    14. Red Storm
    15. Zero Point Energy
    16. Chaos Potential

    17. Azrael's Command

  6. #6
    Grand Shriner SonicRings4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    815
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkNoFun View Post
    I just found out this OST has been updated because new DLC = new music, does anyone have the new tracks that are missing from the original.

    Updated Track List via [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    01. Eternals
    02. Desert Druids
    03. Sand Wars
    04. Heat And Havoc
    05. On My Own
    06. Sub Zero Sonar
    07. Legends Of Anxanum
    08. The Flame Of Life
    09. You Will Burn
    10. Mauna Kea Awakens
    11. Subsurface
    12. Conamara
    13. Great Dark Spot
    14. Red Storm
    15. Zero Point Energy
    16. Chaos Potential

    17. Azrael's Command
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  7. #7
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    Right on dude! Better not wait to grab this in case the site goes down again. :/

  8. #8
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    And here we are again, new DLC, new music...

    Looks like two new tracks this time via the store page. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    01. Eternals
    02. Desert Druids
    03. Sand Wars
    04. Heat And Havoc
    05. On My Own
    06. Sub Zero Sonar
    07. Legends Of Anxanum
    08. The Flame Of Life
    09. You Will Burn
    10. Mauna Kea Awakens
    11. Subsurface
    12. Conamara
    13. Great Dark Spot
    14. Red Storm
    15. Zero Point Energy
    16. Chaos Potential
    17. Arabia Terra
    18. Nearby Stars

    19. Azrael's Command

  9. #9
    Grand Shriner SonicRings4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    815
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkNoFun View Post
    And here we are again, new DLC, new music...

    Looks like two new tracks this time via the store page. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    01. Eternals
    02. Desert Druids
    03. Sand Wars
    04. Heat And Havoc
    05. On My Own
    06. Sub Zero Sonar
    07. Legends Of Anxanum
    08. The Flame Of Life
    09. You Will Burn
    10. Mauna Kea Awakens
    11. Subsurface
    12. Conamara
    13. Great Dark Spot
    14. Red Storm
    15. Zero Point Energy
    16. Chaos Potential
    17. Arabia Terra
    18. Nearby Stars

    19. Azrael's Command
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] once again

  10. #10
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    Thanks a lot man, once again, probably see you again soon, whenever some new DLC hits.

    ---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

    Ugh, so I downloaded the thing, twice and both times its extracting as corrupt, FML, I don't want to keep downloading this 737MB for just two songs, can you upload just 17. Arabia Terra and 18. Nearby Stars, please, I'm not sure whats wrong as I've never had this problem before. Or maybe the password is wrong...

  11. #11
    .
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    146
    .
    Last edited by Tyrael87; 09-13-2017 at 12:59 PM.

  12. #12
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    New DLC, which means New Music, will SonicRings4 save us yet again?

    BTW SonicRings4, a small request, could you upload just the new tracks separately for people like me who just need the missing stuff (but if it's to much of a bother then don't worry about it). And Thanks!

    01. Eternals
    02. Desert Druids
    03. Sand Wars
    04. Heat And Havoc
    05. On My Own
    06. Sub Zero Sonar
    07. Legends Of Anxanum
    08. The Flame Of Life
    09. You Will Burn
    10. Mauna Kea Awakens
    11. Subsurface
    12. Conamara
    13. Great Dark Spot
    14. Red Storm
    15. Zero Point Energy
    16. Chaos Potential
    17. Arabia Terra
    18. Nearby Stars
    19. Beyond Us
    20. For Mankind
    21. Magnetar
    22. Skyfire
    23. Azrael's Command

  13. #13
    Grand Shriner SonicRings4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    815
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkNoFun View Post
    New DLC, which means New Music, will SonicRings4 save us yet again?

    BTW SonicRings4, a small request, could you upload just the new tracks separately for people like me who just need the missing stuff (but if it's to much of a bother then don't worry about it). And Thanks!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I'll keep it all together to incentivize you and others to buy the soundtrack yourselves if redownloading the whole album is really that much of a pain Support the devs!

  14. #14
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    225
    Hey now I bought the game and another copy for my brother, just not the soundtrack, but I should probably just pull the trigger on that so I can stop bother you every time new DLC gets released, but either way thanks a lot for keeping this up to date!

  15. #15
    Grand Shriner SonicRings4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    815
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkNoFun View Post
    Hey now I bought the game and another copy for my brother, just not the soundtrack, but I should probably just pull the trigger on that so I can stop bother you every time new DLC gets released, but either way thanks a lot for keeping this up to date!
    No prob dude! And good on ya for making the purchase!

  16. #16
    Grand Shriner SonicRings4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    815
    They recently released a second volume composed of some reused tracks from the Neptune and back to Earth DLCs, as well as two new tracks which are remixes of the menu theme.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •