Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: Nintendo Switch

Grand Shriner
    I'm really loving the new Zelda. I like how it marks on my map where I died and changes the location every time I die. I'm not very good at it but I haven't enjoyed a game this much since Skyrim.

꧁Heart & mind unfolding꧂ franzito's Avatar
    I saw the armor selection yesterday and it felt a little "everything but Zelda" given the many options to dress Link up.
    フランジト

Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (good & rare stuff) : D

Scavenger of Obscurities
    I have Switch. I HAD Zelda and Bomberman, also downloaded Blaster Master Zero and VOEZ. At the moment, I have nothing but the console . Sold the games, deleted the DL-games... VOEZ is awful, I don't like touch controls only-games. And BMZ was fun at first but then... Nah. Zelda is overrated, and Bomberman... no. Switch is not worth of buying yet, I don't care about Mario Kart 8 DX or Splatoon 2 or any game really they have announced. I feel kinda disappointed. I will keep my Switch, maybe it will have a game or two in a few years

Shriner
    I'm intrigued by the new game ARMS coming out. When it was first revealed I had no interest but the new Nintendo direct made me curious. I'm really hyped for E3 and to see what the new Mario brings though!

Scavenger of Obscurities
    "I don't care about Mario Kart 8 DX or _Splatoon_ 2 or any game really they have announced".

I really don't know what kind of mushrooms I had been having while writing that, but Splatoon 2 is awesome! It has all the cool things from Splatoon, and then it has been polished into a great sequel.. Bought the game today, and even if I haven't played it for long yet, I know this game will last!