Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: MASSIVE Final Fantasy Discography [FLAC]

꧁Heart & mind unfolding꧂ franzito's Avatar
    SwEEt!! TKS
    フランジト

Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (good & rare stuff) : D

thank you

Shriner
    Wow. I hope the links still work when i get my computer working again. Incredible contribution

Quote Originally Posted by ratharos View Post
    Wow. I hope the links still work when i get my computer working again. Incredible contribution
    I'll make sure that they do. I keep tabs on all my links, even those I haven't publicly shared yet.

Shriner
    Thanks!!!
    "Time flows like a river... and history repeats"

Added the lossless version of the FINAL FANTASY XV ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S EDITION SPECIAL SOUNDTRACK

This is huge! Thanks for this, finally get to complete a few I've been missing.
    I'll be sure to send the FFXV Limited Edition Soundtrack your way to add to this when I get hold of it later this month.

Onion Kid
    thank you!

btw the FFXV UCE Special Soundtrack is fake lossless

aware of that, I put in another thread that my bluray reader is very temperamental and wont for whatever reason rip under certain settings, was ripped as flac and came out the best I could get, so am sorry on that front. Hopefully somebody does another (and much better) rip than I can get.

Able to grab a friends bluray reader that works properly, apologies guys, will rip and re-upload 96/24 ones
    Last edited by czoltan; 12-13-2016 at 11:09 AM.

Except the materia matgerial that is banned is it a complete flac collection of all FF albums??
    My Precious Collections:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

A Power Which Cannot Be Destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by _Marth_ View Post
    Except the materia matgerial that is banned is it a complete flac collection of all FF albums??
    Got rid of those already, along with the other unofficial material. I'm focusing only on official releases.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by czoltan View Post
    aware of that, I put in another thread that my bluray reader is very temperamental and wont for whatever reason rip under certain settings, was ripped as flac and came out the best I could get, so am sorry on that front. Hopefully somebody does another (and much better) rip than I can get.

Able to grab a friends bluray reader that works properly, apologies guys, will rip and re-upload 96/24 ones
    Well, thank you for your supporting contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHeroOfMobius View Post
    Got rid of those already, along with the other unofficial material. I'm focusing only on official releases.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Well, thank you for your supporting contributions.
    So is it the complete all official material so far?

Quote Originally Posted by _Marth_ View Post
    So is it the complete all official material so far?
    Yeah, as complete as I can make it with what is available thus far. Just missing the files that are listed on Bakabt's torrent.

I am absolutely amazed by your collection and I'm very thankful that you've shared it with us, thank you :-) I have a collection of Final Fantasy soundtracks that I've collected over the years but nowhere near as complete as yours :-) Thank you again :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ReaverSaber View Post
    I am absolutely amazed by your collection and I'm very thankful that you've shared it with us, thank you :-) I have a collection of Final Fantasy soundtracks that I've collected over the years but nowhere near as complete as yours :-) Thank you again :-)
    You're very welcome. I'll be sure to put the Final Fantasy XV soundtrack up once the Regalia collection has been posted. I have the first two parts ready to go in the meantime.

Updated with the FINAL FANTASY XV Original Soundtrack Unreleased Trailer Music Collection

Onion Kid
    Thank you so much for this! I've finally managed to fill out my collection of SQ albums, at last. There were even some albums in here that I didn't even know existed, which was a nice surprise given how much FF music I already have.

The one thing I was looking for but didn't see was [Hidden link. Register to see links.] -- have you come across it anywhere?
    Last edited by Larissa; 06-26-2017 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Larissa View Post
    Thank you so much for this! I've finally managed to fill out my collection of SQ albums, at last. There were even some albums in here that I didn't even know existed, which was a nice surprise given how much FF music I already have.

The one thing I was looking for but didn't see was [Hidden link. Register to see links.] -- have you come across it anywhere?
    Unfortunately not. That's one of the albums listed as missing from the torrent on Bakabt.

Onion Kid
    Thank you so much, I've noticed issues trying to open the Regalia playlist. I'm using the latest 7-zip and it just can't do it. Any suggestions?

Upcoming release: February 22, 2017

FF XV Piano Collections

Wish List Lossless WAV/FLAC → Complete Score / Recording Sessions / Demos of «Captain America: The Winter Soldier» (2014) by Henry Jackman

Thank you!! So much incredible music here. Appreciate it greatly!!!

Many thanks!

ADD ME ON PSN! JUST SAY THAT YOU FOUND ME ON FFSHRINE BEFORE YOU DO SO. THANK.

Quote Originally Posted by Trippen01 View Post
    Thank you so much, I've noticed issues trying to open the Regalia playlist. I'm using the latest 7-zip and it just can't do it. Any suggestions?
    Have you tried WinRAR? And depending on what system you have, the Unarchiver is a great tool for Mac users who don't like the native .zip application.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trippen01 View Post
    Have you tried WinRAR? And depending on what system you have, the Unarchiver is a great tool for Mac users who don't like the native .zip application.

Onion Kid
    [2016.12.21] FINAL FANTASY XV Original Soundtrack [Limited Edition] Disc 2 - Bonus Disc/Special Music Collection (Regalia Playlist)

This one cannot be extracted because the file name and the path are way too long.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Romangelo View Post
    [2016.12.21] FINAL FANTASY XV Original Soundtrack [Limited Edition] Disc 2 - Bonus Disc/Special Music Collection (Regalia Playlist)

This one cannot be extracted because the file name and the path are way too long.
    Instead of extracting it in a custom folder extract it in the root of your hard disk such as C:/ or D:/
    I personally extracted it in C:/Users/Name/Downloads/Music/New, didn't have any problems with that...