Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: MASSIVE Final Fantasy Discography [FLAC]

Shriner
    Ahh ok.. Well, I'd like to hear it. If someone is willing to PM me.

This thread deserves so much respect! One of the most authoritative collection of Final Fantasy music! And in FLAC! Thank you OP for sharing this!

Quote Originally Posted by Pierat View Post
    This thread deserves so much respect! One of the most authoritative collection of Final Fantasy music! And in FLAC! Thank you OP for sharing this!
    No problem at all! I'm doing the best with what I have.

Massive collection, nice. Even if i don't need FLAC version, i added you some reputation, because of the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Issou View Post
    Massive collection, nice. Even if i don't need FLAC version, i added you some reputation, because of the great work.
    No problem! I just added something to the "Anime Downloads" thread that's even bigger than what I have here.

The archive has been updated with a recently released FLAC version of the KINGSGLAIVE FINAL FANTASY XV ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK! Many thanks to Salarian for the share!

Bella Notte Lover PonyoBellanote's Avatar
    Sorry for the massive delay but I'm about to upload the two Chocobo soundtracks I promised.

I gotta remind you though, it's not a 100% FLAC CD rip with log, cue and m3u. The first one is in What.CD, a 100% CD rip but at the moment I won't waste my download on that, maybe in the future if I can grab more upload credit, then I'll share the 100% rip with you guys.

Another small tad problem is that, the tracklist names were in japanese (but not the metadata), and I went through a hard drive recovery two weeks ago, so the filenames are in complete blank and in _________. I hope TheHeroOfMobious can inspect the upload after he downloads it, retag them correctly and then upload it to his archive corrected.

EDIT: There's a cue and a log in the rip, sorry my mistake, couldn't see it due to the ______ naming thingie.

Rips are 99% scored by What.CD, just no 100% cuz it was done with older EAC. So, pretty good rips.
    Wishlist:
    - Alpha and Omega RS or CS (Chris Bacon)
    - Dragonheart RS or CS (Randy Edelman)
    - Star Fox Assault RS or CS (Yoshie Arakawa and Yoshinori Kawamoto)
    - Snow Buddies RS or CS (Brahm Wenger)
    - Zootopia RS or CS (Michael Giacchino)

RS = Recording Sessions
    CS = Complete Score

Quote Originally Posted by PonyoBellanote View Post
    Sorry for the massive delay but I'm about to upload the two Chocobo soundtracks I promised.

I gotta remind you though, it's not a 100% FLAC CD rip with log, cue and m3u. The first one is in What.CD, a 100% CD rip but at the moment I won't waste my download on that, maybe in the future if I can grab more upload credit, then I'll share the 100% rip with you guys.

Another small tad problem is that, the tracklist names were in japanese (but not the metadata), and I went through a hard drive recovery two weeks ago, so the filenames are in complete blank and in _________. I hope TheHeroOfMobious can inspect the upload after he downloads it, retag them correctly and then upload it to his archive corrected.

EDIT: There's a cue and a log in the rip, sorry my mistake, couldn't see it due to the ______ naming thingie.

Rips are 99% scored by What.CD, just no 100% cuz it was done with older EAC. So, pretty good rips.
    I'll be sure to re-tag as necessary. Go ahead and post!

And here they are; I've also re-tagged the thing myself so it's all ok. Be sure to get them quick because as soon as they are added to Mobius' archive, they'll be deleted from my drive.

I am glad to share them with you guys because these two CDs are REALLY wonderful, the orchestra music in it, it's beautiful.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

And here they are; I've also re-tagged the thing myself so it's all ok. Be sure to get them quick because as soon as they are added to Mobius' archive, they'll be deleted from my drive.

I am glad to share them with you guys because these two CDs are REALLY wonderful, the orchestra music in it, it's beautiful.
    I just downloaded them and will put them in the archive shortly.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

The archive has been updated with CHOCOBO NO FUSHIGINA DUNGEON ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK and CHOCOBO NO FUSHIGINA DUNGEON COI VANNI GIALLI courtesy of PonyoBellanote!

NOTE: The doujins contained in the archive have been removed to allow more wiggle room for missing material to be added in later.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHeroOfMobius View Post
    NOTE: The doujins contained in the archive have been removed to allow more wiggle room for missing material to be added in later.
    Awww.. some of the doujins are really good. Hope you can add them in a future! You can make new MEGA accounts for that!

Awww.. some of the doujins are really good. Hope you can add them in a future! You can make new MEGA accounts for that!
    Most of them were gathered from here or OCRemix's official website. The latter have them all for free already.

Shriner
    Thanks @TheHeroOfMobius and @PonyoBellanote

I have replaced the Spirits Within soundtrack with the Deluxe Edition as put together by Heidl and Fink.

Onion Kid
    thanks!

In the first update in a while, I have added the WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Original Soundtrack in lossless format!

awesome ... thank u for this

Quote Originally Posted by starlight View Post
    awesome ... thank u for this
    You're very welcome! I look forward to when the Final Fantasy XV soundtrack gets released.

The archive has been updated with PLATINUM DEMO FINAL FANTASY XV ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK PS Plus Edition.

Shriner
    Found some stuff I didn't have in there. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandero2 View Post
    Found some stuff I didn't have in there. Thanks!
    You're very welcome.

For anyone who want lossy versions of them but don't want to annoy himself searching somewhere else for maybe low bitrate mp3 encoding then use Foobar2000 on my sig, it contain various usefull encoders. Recommending to convert MP3 V0

Quote Originally Posted by Issou View Post
    For anyone who want lossy versions of them but don't want to annoy himself searching somewhere else for maybe low bitrate mp3 encoding then use Foobar2000 on my sig, it contain various usefull encoders. Recommending to convert MP3 V0
    Thank you for the advice! For Mac users, MediaHuman Audio Converter works just as well.

Thanks.