Thread: [MP3 320] Batman The Complete Famicom & Game Boy Soundtrack Collection (2016)

Scion of the Demiurge Chronos X's Avatar

[MP3 320] Batman The Complete Famicom & Game Boy Soundtrack Collection (2016)

Here's the first part of what I hope will eventually become the definitive version of my Best of the Caped Crusader project. Here's the breakdown:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

01~13: Batman: The Video Game (Sunsoft - NES, 1989)
    14~28: Dynamite Batman / Batman: Return of the Joker (NES, 1991)
    29~49: Batman Returns (Konami - NES, 1992)
    50~61: Batman: The Video Game (Sunsoft - Game Boy, 1990)
    62~73: Batman: Return of the Joker (Sunsoft - Game Boy, 1992)
    74~91: Batman: The Animated Series (Konami – Game Boy, 1993)

01~73: Original rips by The Iron Goat
    74~91: Original rips by ruiner9
    Last edited by Chronos X; 01-11-2019 at 08:26 AM.
    My Threads

Ancient, Medieval, Renaissance & Premodern/Early Baroque Music Thread

Belmont's Legacy: The Music of Castlevania

Onion Kid
    Very cool, thanks!

Thanks a lot

do u have a cover art for this?

Quote Originally Posted by sykur View Post
    do u have a cover art for this?
    I'm afraid not.

Shriner
    Thanks

Banned
    Apologies if this isn't a good place to be asking, or if I shouldn't be asking at all, but could you do a similar compilation for the three main* NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games and their three Game Boy counterparts? I really appreciated the work you did for this Batman collection, and would love to see a similar release for these six TMNT games.

ruiner9 has pretty good audio rips for TMNT 1-3 on NES and Game Boy in his own thread.

Thanks, and sorry again (and please disregard) if I shouldn't be making this request!

* If it makes things easier, I'm not really interested in the soundtrack for the NES version of Tournament Fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by sparksterfan View Post
    Apologies if this isn't a good place to be asking, or if I shouldn't be asking at all, but could you do a similar compilation for the three main* NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games and their three Game Boy counterparts? I really appreciated the work you did for this Batman collection, and would love to see a similar release for these six TMNT games.

ruiner9 has pretty good audio rips for TMNT 1-3 on NES and Game Boy in his own thread.

Thanks, and sorry again (and please disregard) if I shouldn't be making this request!

* If it makes things easier, I'm not really interested in the soundtrack for the NES version of Tournament Fighters.
    I don't mind your asking at all, but I don't think I'll be doing that in the foreseeable future for three reasons. First, I tend to only work with music I like or otherwise am interested in, particularly from the Megaman and Castlevania series. Although I'm more than willing to try other series' music, I haven't paid much attention to TMNT.

Second, I'm currently busing writing (or trying to write) a Position Paper for my PhD studies, which takes up most of my time Monday through Friday, and even if I don't happen to write on a particular day, I still have to read and brush up on my material. Any other projects (such as compiling game music sets) necessarily take a backseat to this endeavor, depending on the time and energy I happen to have at the end of the day.

Third, I'm also busy redoing some of my older uploads in an effort to fix various problems, such as drawnout fadeouts and whatnot. Being a perfectionist, fixing up older mistakes takes precedence over creating new compilations, so it'll be a while before I'm able and willing to do the former. Still, never say never: maybe I'll make the attempt one of these days, but don't expect it any time soon.
    Last edited by Chronos X; 01-23-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos X View Post
    I don't mind your asking at all, but I don't think I'll be doing that in the foreseeable future for three reasons. First, I tend to only work with music I like or otherwise am interested in, particularly from the Megaman and Castlevania series. Although I'm more than willing to try other series' music, I haven't paid much attention to TMNT.

Second, I'm currently busing writing (or trying to write) a Position Paper for my PhD studies, which takes up most of my time Monday through Friday, and even if I don't happen to write on a particular day, I still have to read and brush up on my material. Any other projects (such as compiling game music sets) necessarily take a backseat to this endeavor, depending on the time and energy I happen to have at the end of the day.

Third, I'm also busy redoing some of my older uploads in an effort to fix various problems, such as drawnout fadeouts and whatnot. Being a perfectionist, fixing up older mistakes takes precedence over creating new compilations, so it'll be a while before I'm able and willing to do the former. Still, never say never: maybe I'll make the attempt one of these days, but don't expect it any time soon.
    It's cool, and I totally understand.

Regardless, thanks for the response, and for updating your existing material!

Grand Shriner
    My childhood! Thank you very much!

Shriner
    This is so cool! Thanks a lot!

Is it okay if you can re-upload this soundtrack?

Quote Originally Posted by DededesDreamLand View Post
    Is it okay if you can re-upload this soundtrack?
    New links added.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos X View Post
    New links added.
    Thank you so much!