Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: [MP3 320] Batman The Complete Famicom & Game Boy Soundtrack Collection (2016)

  1. #1
    Scion of the Demiurge Chronos X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Last Colony
    Posts
    1,824

    [MP3 320] Batman The Complete Famicom & Game Boy Soundtrack Collection (2016)

    Here's the first part of what I hope will eventually become the definitive version of my Best of the Caped Crusader project. Here's the breakdown:

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    01~13: Batman: The Video Game (Sunsoft - NES, 1989)
    14~28: Dynamite Batman / Batman: Return of the Joker (NES, 1991)
    29~49: Batman Returns (Konami - NES, 1992)
    50~61: Batman: The Video Game (Sunsoft - Game Boy, 1990)
    62~73: Batman: Return of the Joker (Sunsoft - Game Boy, 1992)
    74~91: Batman: The Animated Series (Konami – Game Boy, 1993)

    01~73: Original rips by The Iron Goat
    74~91: Original rips by ruiner9
    Last edited by Chronos X; 01-11-2019 at 08:26 AM.
    My Threads

    Ancient, Medieval, Renaissance & Premodern/Early Baroque Music Thread

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Belmont's Legacy: The Music of Castlevania

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  2. #2
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    7
    Very cool, thanks!

  3. #3
    Grand Shriner vje11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,014
    Thanks a lot

  4. #4
    Grand Shriner sykur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    208
    do u have a cover art for this?

  5. #5
    Scion of the Demiurge Chronos X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Last Colony
    Posts
    1,824
    Quote Originally Posted by sykur View Post
    do u have a cover art for this?
    I'm afraid not.

  6. #6
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    33
    Thanks

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    134
    Apologies if this isn't a good place to be asking, or if I shouldn't be asking at all, but could you do a similar compilation for the three main* NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games and their three Game Boy counterparts? I really appreciated the work you did for this Batman collection, and would love to see a similar release for these six TMNT games.

    ruiner9 has pretty good audio rips for TMNT 1-3 on NES and Game Boy in his own thread.

    Thanks, and sorry again (and please disregard) if I shouldn't be making this request!

    * If it makes things easier, I'm not really interested in the soundtrack for the NES version of Tournament Fighters.

  8. #8
    Scion of the Demiurge Chronos X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Last Colony
    Posts
    1,824
    Quote Originally Posted by sparksterfan View Post
    Apologies if this isn't a good place to be asking, or if I shouldn't be asking at all, but could you do a similar compilation for the three main* NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games and their three Game Boy counterparts? I really appreciated the work you did for this Batman collection, and would love to see a similar release for these six TMNT games.

    ruiner9 has pretty good audio rips for TMNT 1-3 on NES and Game Boy in his own thread.

    Thanks, and sorry again (and please disregard) if I shouldn't be making this request!

    * If it makes things easier, I'm not really interested in the soundtrack for the NES version of Tournament Fighters.
    I don't mind your asking at all, but I don't think I'll be doing that in the foreseeable future for three reasons. First, I tend to only work with music I like or otherwise am interested in, particularly from the Megaman and Castlevania series. Although I'm more than willing to try other series' music, I haven't paid much attention to TMNT.

    Second, I'm currently busing writing (or trying to write) a Position Paper for my PhD studies, which takes up most of my time Monday through Friday, and even if I don't happen to write on a particular day, I still have to read and brush up on my material. Any other projects (such as compiling game music sets) necessarily take a backseat to this endeavor, depending on the time and energy I happen to have at the end of the day.

    Third, I'm also busy redoing some of my older uploads in an effort to fix various problems, such as drawnout fadeouts and whatnot. Being a perfectionist, fixing up older mistakes takes precedence over creating new compilations, so it'll be a while before I'm able and willing to do the former. Still, never say never: maybe I'll make the attempt one of these days, but don't expect it any time soon.
    Last edited by Chronos X; 01-23-2017 at 08:09 PM.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos X View Post
    I don't mind your asking at all, but I don't think I'll be doing that in the foreseeable future for three reasons. First, I tend to only work with music I like or otherwise am interested in, particularly from the Megaman and Castlevania series. Although I'm more than willing to try other series' music, I haven't paid much attention to TMNT.

    Second, I'm currently busing writing (or trying to write) a Position Paper for my PhD studies, which takes up most of my time Monday through Friday, and even if I don't happen to write on a particular day, I still have to read and brush up on my material. Any other projects (such as compiling game music sets) necessarily take a backseat to this endeavor, depending on the time and energy I happen to have at the end of the day.

    Third, I'm also busy redoing some of my older uploads in an effort to fix various problems, such as drawnout fadeouts and whatnot. Being a perfectionist, fixing up older mistakes takes precedence over creating new compilations, so it'll be a while before I'm able and willing to do the former. Still, never say never: maybe I'll make the attempt one of these days, but don't expect it any time soon.
    It's cool, and I totally understand.

    Regardless, thanks for the response, and for updating your existing material!

  10. #10
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    204
    My childhood! Thank you very much!

  11. #11
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    50
    This is so cool! Thanks a lot!

  12. #12
    Grand Shriner DededesDreamLand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Dream Land
    Posts
    101
    Is it okay if you can re-upload this soundtrack?

  13. #13
    Scion of the Demiurge Chronos X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Last Colony
    Posts
    1,824
    Quote Originally Posted by DededesDreamLand View Post
    Is it okay if you can re-upload this soundtrack?
    New links added.

  14. #14
    Grand Shriner DededesDreamLand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Dream Land
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos X View Post
    New links added.
    Thank you so much!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •