Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sean Murray - World At War (Complete Soundtrack) - 2008, lossy, ALAC

Not in the fogtower.

Sean Murray - World At War (Complete Soundtrack) - 2008, lossy, ALAC

Another really old project of mine. I essentially finished this in December 2012, but all the tracks had weird temp titles so I could easily identify them. I wanted to give them proper titles before uploading it ... but after 3.5 years of not getting around to it, it just ain't happenin'.

Getting hung up on that was really stupid, since compiling and editing it was far more complicated than any of my other projects. To properly identify what was played in game, I played and recorded audio from the entire campaign with voice and music only, and then later went to edit all the little bits and pieces in Ableton. Which took a couple of months. Oki3 was the most annoying of them all, which is why I took forever to finish it even before not getting around to proper track titles ... as it is, the released version has the temp titles. On the plus side, you'll know when it's actually supposed to play

This includes every piece of music found in the gamefiles that is not solely related to Zombies. Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.] if you're interested in the Zombies' soundtrack, it includes most (if not everything) from WaW that this doesn't include.

Quite a lot of the music included in the files is not actually used, I double and triple checked. Everything past Königgrätzer Marsch is unused.

On the contrary, some music in the game is not actually available anywhere (in quality that's at least sort of okay). I am talking, of course, about the elusive [Hidden link. Register to see links.] which includes all of the loading screen music and some more. If anybody has access to that disc or has it, let me know. I'll give you my first born son, or something else.

But without any further ado, here are the links:

New ALAC link: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

256kbps abr m4a download: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    320kbps cbr mp3 download: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

pw is "mx_fubar" without quotations.

Tracklist:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by skeletonmage; 07-11-2018 at 11:00 AM. Reason: New ALAC link
    My (noteworthy) projects:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

skeletonmage
    thanks for both WaW and BO1

how can we (community) make a petition to release official CD of this (maybe BO too) score? contact composer [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ?

Not in the fogtower.
    I emailed him twice already (in 2014 and 2015), he never responded. Maybe try emailing him too so he notices some fans actually want it. I doubt it though. I'm guessing some people in the industry might have it too, namely Kevin Sherwood and Brian Tuey. One could try messaging either of those as well. I looked around for an e-mail for Brian Tuey but couldn't really find one.
    Last edited by skeletonmage; 06-08-2016 at 02:34 PM.

a copy of that WaW promo cd would be good enough for me - but no one has it.
    Last edited by Smurf Stomper; 06-08-2016 at 01:31 PM.

we should try to contact composer or producer...

Not in the fogtower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf Stomper View Post
    a copy of that WaW promo cd would be good enough for me - but no one has it.
    At least no one willing to share it :/

Btw igoryek, that's a really awesome avatar :)

DAAAMN!!!!!!

Thank you so very much!

I began working on something similar to this a long while ago; arranging the game files in order, but I only got Semper Fi, Little Resistance, and Hard Landing done, and then later Forgot about it.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Covers I created for this game are in this post: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Not in the fogtower.
    Yeah this one was a bitch ... I have like 19 Ableton projects (one for each level) and some are so annoyingly big you can't even really find anything unless you minimise all the tracks. I had to loop so many clips so the intros and outros would sound proper and tried to mask them with various event stingers so they would sound better for the most part. And then you frantically search for where a track might have played, but it's not even actually used anywhere etc etc.

I still remember the struggle as if it was yesterday, even though I started with this almost 4 years ago (how time flies ...).

found only twitter of Brian Tuey [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and his blog [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Kevin Sherwood [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Malukah [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Last edited by igoryek; 06-09-2016 at 04:30 AM.

Not in the fogtower.
    Twitter never does you any good when asking for things like these, that's why I wanted an e-mail adress.

There are some nice goodies on Tuey's blog, but unfortunately all offline. There used to be stereo versions of all the WaW jingles (and two Juggernog alternatives) ... too bad they're all gone. You can't really contact Tuey via that blog either.

Thanks for looking, though!

i think it's he [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Additional Music Credits
    "Awaken" - Gruuvonik, Brian Tuey (Written by), Haily Zaki (Vocals by)
    maybe contact thru his wife))

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Secret Agent PR [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

new info March 2016, so email must work [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Shriner
    Can never get enough of this soundtrack!! One of my all time favorite scores. Thank you!

Not in the fogtower.
    @igoryek: Honestly, I doubt anybody will reply. Unless we find somebody who knows Tuey, Sherwood or so personally, I doubt we'll ever see that Promo disc.

Unless we find somebody who knows Tuey
    wife?

Not in the fogtower.
    Except maybe her. Not sure if she would have the CD and be willing to share it.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonmage View Post
    Except maybe her. Not sure if she would have the CD and be willing to share it.
    ofcourse she doesn't have it... but we can contact with Brian thru her. and ask him about CD release...

hey hey hey...try contact him in facebook and...maybe he will answer or not????

FB: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

#sry for my bad english
    Last edited by overlordhq; 06-14-2016 at 06:36 AM.

i cannot find it anywhere... maybe you guys found it?

hello??????

hello

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

i cannot find it anywhere
    i think this CD is very rare. couple of guys have it

thanks
    If you think we shrare the same taste of Osts,add me on [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Thank you!!

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

So are the tracks not used in the game the ones that come after "112- Credits"? If not, how come those are after Credits in the tracklisting?
    ~Scores I am looking for~
    Sherlock Holmes: a Game of Shadows complete score
    Black Ops 3 complete gamerip
    Batman vs. Superman complete score
    Anything from EPCOT, Disney World!

Not in the fogtower.
    Because it's usually customary to include everything that gets played in a movie/game first, and then include all the alternates/unused tracks after that. And I never got around to rename them all properly, so sorry for not indicating that better.

And no problem!

I ask because I was going to work on a custom tracklisting. I did one for BO2 that turned out great, so now that I have this that outlines the levels, I could go through and make a multi-disc version.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Also one last question- What does the Pby acronym stand for? Is that the Black Cat level?

Not in the fogtower.
    Yeah, all the first letters in front of the tracks are the map name - actually it's pby_fly but that was too long for me, so it's just pby. No idea what it actually stands for, though.