Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: REQUEST: That's Entertainment!: The Ultimate Anthology Of M-G-M Musicals

  1. #1
    Grand Shriner ZEMOG123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    578

    REQUEST: That's Entertainment!: The Ultimate Anthology Of M-G-M Musicals

    Hello
    I tried again not to give in to temptation, but, oh well ... nevermind ...
    Do some of you own this gorgeous box set (in any format, it doesn't matter ) :
    Spoiler!


    That's a wonderful 6 DISC-set, including songs from MGM Musicals
    I desperately searched for this one, but nothing ...
    Still, I really hope that someone could maybe make me extremely happy by sharing this pearl with us.
    I would be sooo grateful for the savior who would share it

    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by ZEMOG123; 06-02-2016 at 05:18 AM.

  2. #2
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Africa
    Posts
    854
    I own both version's of this boxset (1995 and 2006), also the "Frank Sinatra in Hollywood" boxset (6 CD's)

    I'll see what I can do, each boxset includes 6 CD's and the booklets (pretty big) are a nightmare to scan.

  3. #3
    Grand Shriner ZEMOG123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    578
    WOW !!! Thank you a thousand times, my dear friend !!
    I must admit that your generosity and your kindness impresses me more and more

    Thank you again (I'll never thank you enough for this !)
    Last edited by ZEMOG123; 06-01-2016 at 04:03 PM.

  4. #4
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Africa
    Posts
    854
    About the MGM's Musicals:

    70% of the CD's released by Rhino are available on this forum, I uploaded them a few years ago and they are still available on MEGA (I keep the other 30% for myself ).
    Many of the tracks included in the boxsets are already available among the MGM Musicals available on the forum.







  5. #5
    Grand Shriner ZEMOG123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    578
    I didn't know that before Thank you !!
    For the moment, I should be satisfied with that 70% I can wait for the other 30% (just kidding!) ^^

    Honestly, all I can say is thanks a million times for putting so much effort in your passion, and for sharing
    those magnificent and precious rarities !

    Thank you again
    Last edited by ZEMOG123; 06-02-2016 at 05:17 AM.

  6. #6
    Grand Shriner ZEMOG123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    578
    In case someone is interested, I posted 'the best of' The Anthology [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Enjoy !

  7. #7
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    71
    Hi again,
    while you started it as a request, I figure turner6 managed to produce the archives (FLAC or else) but I donīt see the links themselves anywhere. I also understand he is no longer around, quite a loss for us certainly.

    I wonder if you have links to the CD-set you feel like sharing, or at least in PM mode?
    Thanks, Manu

  8. #8
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    167
    Go to this Reddit page while you can!

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  9. #9
    Grand Shriner Ghostsoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoBlisseyX View Post
    Go to this Reddit page while you can!

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Thanks for the tip!

    Rob
    "The World Wide Web, where creative people contribute, and all the rest steal and distribute." - Inlee Montagar

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •