Thread: Spider-man 1, 2, & 3

Grand Shriner

Spider-man 1, 2, & 3

Does anyone happen to have the soundtracks to Spider-man 1, 2, & 3? The scores and the OST? (in FLAC or 320?) I believe each movie had two albums. I saw some links floating around here but none were active.

Spider-Man (2002)
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Spider-Man 2 (2004)
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Spider-Man 3 (2007)

These are the first mp3 links that came to my mind.
    Surely you can find some of these (especcially the Scores and Bootlegs) here on Shrine even in better quality
    Later I'll post what I can find from Shrine.
    Enjoy!

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperivm View Post
    Spider-Man (2002)

Spider-Man 2 (2004)

Spider-Man 3 (2007)

Surely you can find some of these (especcially the Scores and Bootlegs) here on Shrine even in better quality
    Enjoy!
    thanks for this!

Grand Shriner
    Spider-Man (2002)

Spider-Man 2 (2004)

Spider-Man 3 (2007)

Enjoy!
    I don't think FLAC - Lossless (better quality) versions of the complete scores for spider man 1 and 2 ever leaked on here. I probably misinterpreted your post, my apologies if I did.
    I'm still searching for:
    FILMS: Anything spider-man related (Danny elfman, Christopher young, James Horner)
    sherlock series complete (David Arnold and micheal price)
    banshee series complete (methodic doubt)
    FILM: the commuter complete(roque Banos)
    FILM: southpaw complete (James Horner)
    FILM: the imitation game complete (Alexandre desplat)

Onion Kid
    Spider-Man (2002)

Spider-Man 2 (2004)

Spider-Man 3 (2007)

Enjoy!
    links are all dead, anything new ?

They work just fine for me.