View Poll Results: Were you able to recover your account?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

96 65.31%
  • No

42 28.57%
  • I don't know

0 0%
  • It's not that easy to explain...

9 6.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lost your account? Password changed? Created a new account? [Recovery]

I lost my password of my first account (Aeryle) but the system never send me an email to reset password... (but i get the one when you failed 5 time to login)

Same problems as others here, I beg Jessie or Leon already know who I am.

Thank you very much.
    The last time I wrote here, I was Endosickness101.

I'm locked out of my account Rew. Passwords I've always used were rejected, and it wouldn't let me recover my password because it would always tell me I entered the wrong numbers on the verification thingy (even though I know I entered the correct numbers).

Shriner
    I had a previous account ( pascas ) but I found I wasn't able to access it overnight; it seems to have been hacked. I introduced my password, and it was not working, so I had to create this new account because the email I used to create the old one was cancelled; obviously I could not receive the link with that new password. How can I solve this ?

Same issue. Had been a member for years then couldn't access. I have a mail.com account. That also does not seem to receive reset emails.

Onion Kid
    Hi
    Can i please to reset password on my old account darth_waldi and my email used for registration is closed for years so i registered this account
    Best regards
    Waldi

Hello there. I had previously lost my account and I got it back. Only problem is that once I got it back, my IP address seems like it's banned or something since I can only sign in on here with a proxy. Could you please help me out?
    Many thanks in advance.

Hi, I was registered as ZeetherKID77 on here and my account got hit with the login issue, couldn't get the password reset email at all either. Requesting assistance.

Onion Kid
    I also have login issues with my initial account (k1ng0fqu33n5).

Though i never changed my password it tells me that it is wrong. I also don't receive any e-mail after requesting a link to reset it.

Onion Kid
    After recovering my account I had no posts and an empty inbox; it doesn't give me the message to stop me from sending PM's but I'm not sure if they're getting through

Patients everyone, there has to be a backlog of members trying to get their old accounts back for the mods to get to.

Grand Shriner
    Thanks a lot to Jessie, I've got my account back!

Hello,

Help!
    My real account name is 'davidraphael' but for the life of me I can't work out what the email address I registered with is. Tried many variations.
    Is there any way I can I retrieve it? I had lots of messages in my inbox.
    I'm using this drwho1971 account for the time being, which I created as a backup some time ago.

dR
    Last edited by drwho1971; 07-24-2016 at 07:35 AM.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by drwho1971 View Post
    Hello,

Help!
    My real account name is 'davidraphael' but for the life of me I can't work out what the email address I registered with is. Tried many variations.
    Is there any way I can I retrieve it? I had lots of messages in my inbox.
    I'm using this drwho1971 account for the time being, which I created as a backup some time ago.

dR
    Go to the chatroom and try to reach Jessie. He can help!

Thanks you Jessie for taking the time and help recover my original account !

Shriner
    i just had to change my password because the forum didnt recognize it :/

I lost my old account. It was "bluefiberoptics". I didn't post much, but I did have a few threads where I contributed uploads.

Onion Kid
    Hi, my Original Account Name is Nightwalker667
    I'm not able to send PM because with this new Account I haven't posted 5 times until now. I joined the Chatroom and now I'm waiting.
    Could someone (Jessie or anyone else) help me recover my original Account.

Also a friend of mine is affected too. HIs Usename is JohnNada

Hey guys, replying to the thread with the same issue lots of other members had. My original account was Freezing Alone, had a few original uploads here over the last few years and unfortunately I can't remember the e-mail that was used to create the account as it's been about eight years now. Currently waiting in chat as suggested, but leaving a note here just in case as I don't seem to have enough privileges on this account to PM Jessie. Thanks so much for any help!

Onion Kid
    Asked the admins on IRC. Worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    If in chat send me a pm with username, account email (if known) and new email to add to your account.

Emails from gmx.net seem to have the most problems with receiving the reset password email, so using a yahoo or google email is probably best.

If you don't want to change your email, you'll need to provide proof that the account is yours and what password to set for the account.
    Is there a certain time of the day that you check the chatroom?

Official Shrine Grinch TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
    I've been getting emails up the butt from members who have locked themselves out by changing their passwords or whatever. Apparently chat isn't fast enough for them.
    I've been using a form response just telling them to be patient, but should I be forwarding their details via PM to Jessie? I assume that if he was intent on getting these people logged back on he'd be watching the Chat like a hawk, but since he has a life of his own this seems to not be happening.
    So should I continue telling these people to be patient?

Ofc, Patience is it's own Reward.

Onion Kid
    Hey, can you guys figure out your damn problems so people will stop spamming channels on my network looking for ffshrine mods/admins, please?

I can understand having issues for a few weeks but it's been like... over half a year. Honestly, if it continues for much longer, i'll probably just close the IRC channel because it's nothing but a pain in my ass to deal with. People bothering people in other channels, constant PMs to everyone asking if they're a ffshrine admin.

TL;DR Please get your shit together. Thanks.