Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gears of War: The CD Lossless Collection (with Game Rips) [WAV, FLAC, M4A (AL) & OGG]

Gears of War: The CD Lossless Collection (with Game Rips) [WAV, FLAC, M4A (AL) & OGG]

Gears of War: The Soundtrack {SE-2035-2}

(Cover included in download packages)

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

WAV format ripped via Exact Audio Copy. FLAC & M4A (ALAC) format created by conversion from WAV files via dBpoweramp.
    Includes thorough tagging/metadata via dbpoweramp based on CD booklet credits.

This music remains available from [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Digital purchases are MP3 Lossy, but I have been provided WAV Lossless versions for purchases upon request to Customer Support), as well as both via digital download from providers such as iTunes, Amazon & 7Digital (Available in Lossless from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]), and CD. Please consider supporting the official release.

Spoiler!

Gears of War In-Game Music [Xbox 360] (Sourced from [Hidden link. Register to see links.])

Source: Gears of War (Xbox 360)
    Composers: Kevin Riepl
    Format: XMA, BIKA (Video/Pre-rendered cutscene files)
    Size: 195MB (Original XMA), 1.46GB (WAV conversions)
    Compression: 7-Zip (Original XMA), ZIP (WAV conversions)
    Download (Original Rip, [Hidden link. Register to see links.] required): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Download (WAV converted from XMA files): [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (MediaFire)

[BONUS] Download ("Mexican01" loop material, WAV): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Gears of War In-Game Music [PC] (Ripped by Alpha23)

Source: Gears of War (PC)
    Composers: Kevin Riepl
    Format: OGG
    Size: 178MB
    Compression: 7-Zip
    Download: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Gears of War 2: The Soundtrack {SE-2053-2}

WAV format ripped via Exact Audio Copy. FLAC & M4A (ALAC) format created by conversion from WAV files via dBpoweramp.

This music remains available from [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Digital purchases are MP3 Lossy, but I have been provided WAV Lossless versions for purchases upon request to Customer Support), as weboth via digital download from providers such as iTunes, Amazon & 7Digital (Available in Lossless from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]), and CD. Please consider supporting the official release.

Spoiler!

Gears of War 2 In-Game Music [Xbox 360] (Ripped by [Hidden link. Register to see links.])

Source: Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360)
    Composers: Steve Jablonsky, Kevin Riepl (Remaining stingers & cues)
    Format: XMA, BIKA (Video/Pre-rendered cutscene files)
    Size: 137MB (Original XMA), 783MB (WAV conversions)
    Compression: 7-Zip (Original XMA), ZIP (WAV conversions)
    Download (Original Rip, [Hidden link. Register to see links.] required): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Download (WAV converted from XMA files): [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (MediaFire)

Gears of War 3: The Soundtrack {SE-3013-2}

This music remains available from [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Digital purchases are MP3 Lossy, but I have been provided WAV Lossless versions for purchases upon request to Customer Support), as well as both via digital download from providers such as iTunes, Amazon & 7Digital (No known Lossless providers at the time of writing), and CD. Please consider supporting the official release.

Spoiler!

Gears of War: Judgment: The Soundtrack {SE-3053-2}

(Covers included in download packages)

WAV format ripped via Exact Audio Copy. FLAC format created by conversion from WAV files via dBpoweramp.

This music remains available from [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Digital purchases are MP3 Lossy, but I have been provided WAV Lossless versions for purchases upon request to Customer Support), as well as both via digital download from providers such as iTunes, Amazon & 7Digital (Available in Lossless from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]), and CD. Please consider supporting the official release.

Spoiler!

Gears of War: Judgment In-Game Music [Xbox 360] (Ripped by [Hidden link. Register to see links.])

Source: Gears of War: Judgment (Xbox 360)
    Composers: Steve Jablonsky, Jacob Shea, Nathan Whitehead
    Format: XMA, BIKA
    Size: 185MB (Original XMA), 684MB (WAV conversions)
    Compression: ZIP
    Download (Original XMAs with DLC, [Hidden link. Register to see links.] included): [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (MediaFire)
    Download (WAV converted from XMA files with DLC): [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (MediaFire)

Gears of War 4: The Soundtrack {SE-3201-2}

(Covers included in download packages)

This music remains available from [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Digital purchases are MP3 Lossy, but I have been provided WAV Lossless versions for purchases upon request to Customer Support), as well as both via digital download from providers such as iTunes & Amazon (Available in Lossless from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]), and CD. Please consider supporting the official release.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Bizargh; 08-22-2017 at 08:36 AM.

Shriner
    Great scores.

Thanks!

Thanks

Thank you.
    I never apologize, Lisa. I'm sorry, but that's how I am ...
    Homer Simpson

COLLECTION UPDATE

All Game-rips now have WAV conversion alternatives for download via MediaFire. All original XMA file download links are from the source, so please inform me if they go down and I will update them with a personal reupload.

And after discovering that I mistakenly spelt "Judgment" as "Judgement", especially in the tagging data, I've re-uploaded the Gears of War: Judgment soundtrack albums with the corrected data.

I have also put in a request to have the topic's title corrected to "Gears of War: The CD Lossless Collection (with Game Rips) [WAV, FLAC & OGG]", as including "MP3 320" when I am not providing that format by default is of course incorrect & misleading. EDIT: That appears to have gone through. Delightful!
    Last edited by Bizargh; 11-21-2015 at 10:51 PM.

Grand Shriner
    thx

No Gears 2 complete rip?

Last edited by DAKoftheOTA; 11-21-2015 at 06:47 PM.

Any Led-Zeppelin fans on here? I made custom film versions of all their songs that appear in my favorite movie, Almost Famous. If you're interested, you know what to do

Don't forget the visitor message option

#makeamericagreatagain

Thank you share!

Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many. LeatherHead333's Avatar
    Still looking for that Gears of war 3 gamerip that used to be here

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHead333 View Post
    Still looking for that Gears of War 3 gamerip that used to be here
    I've heard mention of someone working on it, but I certainly don't know if any existing ones as raw as they were retrieved are still about.

A bit off track, BUT can anyone direct me to somewhere where I can download the Headshot noise sound effect? Been looking for it like crazy :\
    The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh

thank you

Grand Shriner
    Thank you.

[TINY] COLLECTION UPDATE

Whilst preparing a small YouTube package of some of the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (You don't even hear some of these files in the game itself!), I created a loop of "Mexican01" (Anyone whom knows the quote "Baird, turn that **** off" will know the music) for it. Interestingly, the instantaenous third-party content match wasn't any of the game's music itself, but "Mexican01" instead. So now identified as [Hidden link. Register to see links.], I've created a separate download link under "Gears of War In-Game Music [Xbox 360]" where the files were sourced with the loop material and all the tags/metadata from the official release.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Bizargh; 12-30-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Onion Kid
    Bizargh
    re-up Gears of War 2 In-Game Music WAV, please!

Does anyone have the sound effects ripped? I'm trying to get the Gears 3 headshot sound effect for my phone!

Quote Originally Posted by RAVE_PRDJY View Post
    Bizargh
    re-up Gears of War 2 In-Game Music WAV, please!
    It's gone down? That's weird. I'll mark as "TEMPORARILY DOWN" and reupload as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sil3nthillFrEaK View Post
    Does anyone have the sound effects ripped? I'm trying to get the Gears 3 headshot sound effect for my phone!
    Everyone seems to want that (And who wouldn't?). I've been meaning to check into audio extraction for Gears of War on PC, but with Gears of War: Ultimate Edition's Windows 10 release inbound sometime soon, I'm much more keen to see if it's audio is as presumably not-too difficult to extract from (Which I know for a fact contains everyone's favourite headshot SFX).

Otherwise, audio data from the console titles is completely out of my league!

COLLECTION UPDATE

The download link for the Gears of War 2 In-Game Music WAV conversions has been reuploaded & restored. That is all. Enjoy!

Shriner
    Thank you.

Grand Shriner
    thanks!!

COLLECTION UPDATE

Gears of War: Judgment's In-Game Music has been updated with the demuxed bink audio streams (.BIKA) extracted by Alpha23, as well as with new links both compressed in ZIP sourced from my personal MediaFire due to Alpha23's links not being active at present. Enjoy.

Shriner
    Much obliged, Bizargh. However, Gears of War 2's FLAC seems to be down. Any chance for an update?

Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by -cerberus- View Post
    Much obliged, Bizargh. However, Gears of War 2's FLAC seems to be down. Any chance for an update?
    Absolutely. I'll get it reuploaded promptly

EDIT: Done. No idea why it went down in the first place.
    Last edited by Bizargh; 06-01-2016 at 10:39 AM.

Shriner
    ^ Perfect! Again much obliged, mate.