Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rocket League Expanded Soundtrack

Rocket League Expanded Soundtrack [v1.37!]

This is a sort of expanded soundtrack for Rocket League, containing everything from [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and [Hidden link. Register to see links.] of the Official Soundtrack, [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and [Hidden link. Register to see links.] of Rocket League x Monstercat, as well as everything listed below:

• Variants of the Rocket League Theme from the PS4 Theme and highlighting the game in the PS4 menu.
    • The SARPBC theme, as well as the variant used for the Accelerato boost.
    • All tracks from [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and [Hidden link. Register to see links.] of the Official Soundtrack (as recorded from the game). This includes all Main Menu tracks added post-release, including Firework, Breathing Underwater, Scorched Earth, Escape from L.A. and Seeing What's Next (Kevin Frey Remix).
    • Everything from [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and [Hidden link. Register to see links.] of Rocket League x Monstercat.
    • All trailer tracks, including Looking to the Future (Mutator Trailer), Game Time (Hoops Trailer), When the Lights Come On (Aftershock & Marauder Trailer), Hard Buzz (Collector's Edition Launch Trailer), Infinite Power! (Rumble Trailer), Don't Stop The Party (AquaDome Trailer) and Solar Eclipses (Starbase ARC Trailer).
    • Vocal versions of We Speak Chinese, Escape from L.A. and When the Lights Come On.
    • The Choose Team, Winner, Loser and Forfeit tracks from before and after a match of Soccar, Farmstead and Hoops.
    • All diagetic music played on DFH Stadium, Urban Central, Beckwith Park, Utopia Coliseum, Wasteland, Dunkhouse, Core 707, Starbase ARC and Salty Shores. Also included are the full tracks used for Neo Tokyo ([Hidden link. Register to see links.] and [Hidden link. Register to see links.]) Aquadome ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) and Farmstead ([Hidden link. Register to see links.] and [Hidden link. Register to see links.])!
    • The goal horns heard on Utopia Coliseum, Wasteland and Neo Tokyo!
    • Rocket League Throwback Anthem, the music played during the credits as of July 2016.

Big thanks go to [Hidden link. Register to see links.], whose YouTube videos provided the source for the diagetic arena music and goal horns! The only tracks that I do not have in full are Funky Nugget by Mike Ault (for some reason I can't find that one!), an unknown DFH Stadium Goal Sample that isn't listed in the credits. I also still need to get better versions of two tracks by The Empire State, 4 Chords and Chances Are. They're on MySpace but the music player functionality is currently under renovation.

UPDATE 11: Finally! This is the update for the Rocket Pass update, which I waited on because the official release of the Soundtrack was two weeks after the update itself. This adds all the new music featured from Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 4, bringing the track count to 122. Also included are all the album art variants seen in the individually-available versions of the songs, which you can find in the Album Art folder. The only change made is that Charge has been moved up to be the first Vol. 4 track, as it's the default when starting up the game. Enjoy!

Expanded Soundtrack: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Please support the official releases!
    Official Soundtrack Vol 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Official Soundtrack Vol 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    The Empire State: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Shibuya Shift: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Neon Glow: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Dead Man's Medley: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 3: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 4: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Sheraton Brown: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Red Haired Boy: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Previous Updates:
    Spoiler!

Track List:
    Spoiler!

Hope you guys enjoy the soundtrack!
    Last edited by KBABZ; 09-13-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    = My Soundtracks =
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Thanks for putting this together and sharing, KBABZ

Gamer mom
    Cool thanks!

Thank you very much!
    ~My Threads~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

If anybody plays RuneScape, feel free to add me in-game.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    Thank you. A great soundtrack for a great and fun game

Onion Kid
    Awesome, I've been looking for this for a while! Thanks!

Gamer mom
    Hi KBABZ, would you kindly update this with the new DLC music?

I do intend on doing that! However I won't have time atm as I'm flying out to PSX for a week. Stay tuned!

thanks
    If you think we shrare the same taste of Osts,add me on [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Hey guys, just a heads up that I am updating the Soundtrack with a lot more tracks. In addition to Chaos Run, Team Select, Winner and Loser themes, I'm also collating all the diagetic music that plays when scoring a goal in the Mannfield and Train Station stadiums!

I am however having trouble finding one of them, Funky Nugget by Mike Ault. Considering he's uploaded all the other music he's contributed to the game (basically his own personal collection), it's surprising that I can't find it anywhere.

Onion Kid
    Where are those Dr. Awkward tracks, though?

Gamer mom
    Cool! Can't wait to hear it all

Gamer mom
    Hi KBABZ, with the upcoming patch do you plan to check into this again?

Grand Shriner
    is it lossless ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatjacky View Post
    Hi KBABZ, with the upcoming patch do you plan to check into this again?
    Does the patch contain new music? I haven't seen a new trailer for it.

Quote Originally Posted by arfgh View Post
    is it lossless ?
    Not at all, but it's not 128 mp3 by any stretch of the imagination.

Gamer mom
    As far as I know, each major patch added a new track, but time will tell. I was also curious about the other stuff you were working on as mentioned above, like the winning and losing tracks, scoring-a-goal tracks.
    Thanks again

Thanks a lot

Hey guys! I've updated the soundtrack, which now contains almost all the diagetic music listed in the credits, as well as Scorched Earth (Chaos Run theme), Escape from L.A. (the XBO launch trailer music), and Rocket League Throwback Anthem, because what the hell. It's also downloadable from Mega too, so it should be faster now!

Thanks for the update, KBABZ. Also, for taking the time to make this and to share. I've replaced the old soundtrack with the new, been enjoying the listen.

Wow this is really cool, thanks.

Thanks guys! As said I still cannot find Funky Nugget, so until then this Soundtrack isn't really complete...

Gamer mom
    Awesome, thanks for the update!

Weirdo
    Tough job getting this Funky Nuggets song.
    Cannot even find it ingame.

Gamer mom
    Paging KBABZ. Huge Neo Tokyo patch hit on Tuesday. Would you kindly update with the latest tunes?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatjacky View Post
    Paging KBABZ. Huge Neo Tokyo patch hit on Tuesday. Would you kindly update with the latest tunes?
    Psyonix has actually announced that there'll be a second Soundtrack containing the music that's been released since the first one. Should I wait until this Soundtrack comes out?