Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rocket League Expanded Soundtrack

Okay, finally got around to doing the proper upload this time. Sadly I couldn't find out the music for the Fate of the Furious trailer, so I'll assume it'll be included in the Vol. 3 album.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    = My Soundtracks =
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Thanks!

UPDATE 9!: Another update! Now included are all the tracks from the [Hidden link. Register to see links.], taking the tracklist up to 88, wow!

Thanks for the update and appreciate you continuing to update the soundtrack, KBABZ!

Quote Originally Posted by RR99i View Post
    Thanks for the update and appreciate you continuing to update the soundtrack, KBABZ!
    No problem! This turned out to be one of the easier updates thanks to the OST being immediately available, actually. Hopefully the new music will be there for the 'casters in RLCS Season 4!

Gamer mom
    Thanks for this!

Shriner
    Can you please assist me? I can't seem to find any links to download the contents.

Quote Originally Posted by gary2003 View Post
    Can you please assist me? I can't seem to find any links to download the contents.
    They're right at the original post for this thread. You can find links to the Expanded Soundtrack, as well as links to buy the first two volumes of the OST and the first Monstercat album if you'd like to buy the music officially and support the devs.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by KBABZ View Post
    They're right at the original post for this thread. You can find links to the Expanded Soundtrack, as well as links to buy the first two volumes of the OST and the first Monstercat album if you'd like to buy the music officially and support the devs.
    Thanks Kbabz, for some reason I skipped over the mega link. Is there a lossless version?

Quote Originally Posted by gary2003 View Post
    Thanks Kbabz, for some reason I skipped over the mega link. Is there a lossless version?
    Unfortunately no, this was before I started making those I'm afraid.

Many thanks for this!

ADD ME ON PSN! JUST SAY THAT YOU FOUND ME ON FFSHRINE BEFORE YOU DO SO. THANK.

UPDATE 10!: With the release of Farmstead comes the most expansive and revamped update yet! With the revelation that Beckwith Park has had diagetic music for ages, I discovered that MrMii2012vr has been uploading rips of these and the goal horns to YouTube! Combined with the Farmstead tracks, that brings the Soundtrack up to round 100 tracks! Change list is below!

• All "Goal Medley" tracks now end with "Stingers" instead for brevity. For example, "Urban Central Goal Medley" is now "Urban Central Stingers". This is because the tracks also play during saves, or just at random.
    • New versions of the Urban Central, Utopia Coliseum, Wasteland and Starbase ARC Stinger tracks have now been redone using MrMii2012vr's YouTube uploads, ripped directly from the game. This also includes "Unknown DFH Stadium Stinger" and "Unused DFH Stadium Stingers".
    • Beckwith Park Stinger tracks have now been added. There are two versions, one for the 1.34 update, and a second for the replacement variants from the 1.35 update.
    • Core 707 Stingers now have their own track. It has been placed right at the very end before the credits, as Dropshot was added after the Hoops mode was.
    • Goal horn tracks for Utopia Coliseum, Wasteland and Neo Tokyo have been added. These are the music clips heard right when a goal is scored. The other arena's horns were not included as they felt more like buzzers than outright music pieces.
    • The Shibuya Shift and Neon Glow Medley tracks have now been replaced with their full, unfiltered original tracks!!!
    • The banjo versions of the Rocket League theme heard for Choosing a Team, Winning and Losing on Farmstead have been added.
    • Sheraton Brown and Red Haired Boy by Forkroot have been added. These provide the samples for the diagetic music on Farmstead. The full track that Red Haired Boy comes from has been included too.
    • The original version of Spell by Hollywood Principle has been removed. I had originally added it in error, thinking it was the source of the diagetic music on Core 707. It wasn't.

Awesome! Glad to see a new update, you're the best, KBABZ!

Quote Originally Posted by RR99i View Post
    Awesome! Glad to see a new update, you're the best, KBABZ!
    No problem! I'm super proud of it, especially after this update.

Gamer mom
    Thanks so much!

UPDATE 11: Salty Shores updates guys!

• The six tracks added for Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 3 have been added!
    • As well, the music stingers after scoring a goal on Salty Shores has been added too!
    • Thanks to some sleuthing, I found four of The Empire State's tracks on iTunes in the album "After All...", so those now replace the old ones due to their superior audio quality.
    • Due to the inclusion of the above tracks, The Empire State's tracks have been re-ordered to have the "After All..." tracks included in their original album order, followed by 4 Chords and Chances Are.
    • I also discovered that Soccar, Hoops and Farmstead have specific tracks for forfeitting a match. These have now been added.
    • I've decided to include ALL of the album art used by the music tracks in an Album Art folder, including the PS4 icon, the Collector's Edition cover, all of the variant covers for Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 2, and many more. This means that if you want to use different album art from what I used, you can easily swap them back in using a program like mp3tag.

Download link: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Thanks KBABZ!

Thank you SO much for all your hard work, and the constant updates with how often Rocket League itself updates. You ROCK!!! I crank this music in my car, makes it tough to drive slowly he he

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy25 View Post
    Thank you SO much for all your hard work, and the constant updates with how often Rocket League itself updates. You ROCK!!! I crank this music in my car, makes it tough to drive slowly he he
    Thanks! I had the Monstercat 3 stuff done over the weekend, so I was ready for surprise Salty Shores in-game goal pieces.

Grand Shriner
    Thank you so very much!

Hey guys! Just a quick little update to explain that because Rocket League x Monstercat Vol 4 isn't being released until September 13th, I'll be updating the soundtrack when those tracks are released rather than for the 1.50 patch's release today.

Finally! This is the update for the Rocket Pass update, which I waited on because the official release of the Soundtrack was two weeks after the update itself. This adds all the new music featured from Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 4, bringing the track count to 122. Also included are all the album art variants seen in the individually-available versions of the songs, which you can find in the Album Art folder. The only change made is that Charge has been moved up to be the first Vol. 4 track, as it's the default when starting up the game. Enjoy!

Grand Shriner
    Thank you very much KBABZ!

Quote Originally Posted by tophat2k View Post
    Thank you very much KBABZ!
    No prob! You're like my main audience at this point, haha.

Thanks a lot