Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rocket League Expanded Soundtrack

Gamer mom
    Oh cool, I didn't catch that. Sure let's wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatjacky View Post
    Oh cool, I didn't catch that. Sure let's wait it out.
    Yeah, it was on either IGN or Gamespot's livestream at E3. But, regardless, I decided to do so anyway. I haven't included a fair bit of the music from updates like Hoops, and I needed to identify just where the diagetic music in the stadiums played. As well, the menus now have the instrumental version of Escape from L.A. as used in the trailers. If all goes as planned it should be up in the coming hours (and if I don't get too distracted).
    = My Soundtracks =
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    Thanks!

Finished the update! I've got a new link and a list of what's changed since the last version in the original post. Check it out and enjoy!

Hey guys! With Vol. 2 of the Official Soundtrack now out, I did an update to the Expanded Soundtrack!

• Added the full trailer tracks included in the OST Vol. 2, including Looking to the Future (Mutator Trailer), Game Time (Hoops Trailer), When the Lights Come On (Aftershock & Marauder Trailer) and Hard Buzz (Collector's Edition Launch Trailer). The original trailer mixes of Looking to the Future and When the Lights Come on have been retained, while Game Time and Hard Buzz replace theirs outright.
    • Included the RLCS Theme included in Vol. 2, which is the full version of the music that plays during the intros and outros of the Rocket Legue Championship Series on Twitch.
    • Included the vocal version of When the Lights Come On featuring Avianna Acid

Enjoy!
    Last edited by KBABZ; 07-09-2016 at 12:00 AM.

Thank You.

Gamer mom
    Thank you!

Onion Kid
    Thanks again!

Hey guys! Small update here, I added TheFatRat's Infinite Power from the Rumble trailer!

Thanks for taking the time to make and also update this, KBABZ.

Gamer mom
    As always, thank you KBABZ!

Time for another update! With the release of the Rumble Update, I was able to record the Trailer Mix of Infinite Power! and put it in the Soundtrack. This mix has a robot-filtered "Infinite Power!" before the chorus beats, as well as a sharper mix overall, compared to the normal version. Both versions now have the exclamation mark in their titles too!

You can download it here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Gamer mom
    Damn you're good

Hey guys! With the release of the October Update's AquaDome comes three new tracks! We have two mixes of Don't Stop The Party: the original track, and the Menu Mix that extends the opening with the primary beats coming in early on for a brief moment to coincide with the title screen. As well, we have Dead Man's Medley, the original track used for AquaDome's post-goal celebration music. It's a fantastic shanty and you should definitely check it out!

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Gamer mom
    Yes! The drunk girl mix is super catchy

Yes! The drunk girl mix is super catchy
    I had to be super careful when I was googling that one!

UPDATE 6!: We now have Starbase ARC, so that means three new tracks have been added to the Soundtrack! We of course have Solar Eclipses, where we have both the shorter edit as heard in the main menu and the full-length original. As well I've included the Goal clips that play after scoring a goal on the Starbase ARC.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Gamer mom
    Why are you so awesome?

Why are you so awesome?
    I try!

If you're into Crash Bandicoot, I just uploaded a collection of music from all the PSone Crash games with proper name tags and ordering and a fair few tracks that are mysteriously not in several existing rips. I've just put a link to it in my signature if you're interested in it.

UPDATE 7!: Hot Wheels are here! With the release of the new update (which includes PS4 Pro support, woo!) comes the winner of the Indaba.com Firework Remix competition. There are two versions included in the Soundtrack, the second being the originally-composed track by Melad. The first in the track listing is actually the slightly longer Menu Mix as heard when starting the game, which has the chorus come in first before the opening lyrics. Enjoy!

Gamer mom
    Thanks again

Hah, whoops! Looks like when copying the tags to the Firework remix tracks, I forgot to remove the "feat. Dr. Awkward" part of the artist tag! The .zip has been updated, but those who have already downloaded it will want to adjust their tags manually. Sorry for the mix-up!

UPDATE 8!: A brand new update to the game means a brand new update to the soundtrack!
    • Added two versions of Spell: the original and the version heard in the game menus.
    • Also added the original version of Spell, which is used as goal replay stingers in the Core 707 map!
    • Some tracks have been re-ordered, so that their Trailer/Menu version now comes first and is then followed by the original.
    • I decided to change the naming of the Menu Mixes, as I found that tracks like Spell have their menu mixes listed as Radio Edits. These have all been changed, and any instance of the word Mix has been replaced with Edit.
    • The formatting of the titles has been changed to replace the use of hyphens with brackets. In the case where two of these appear, the second will be in square brackets. An example title would be "Spell (Sando Remix) [Radio Edit]".

Gamer mom
    KBABZ I think your mega link is the old one still, it's only got 67 tracks in the zip.

KBABZ I think your mega link is the old one still, it's only got 67 tracks in the zip.
    Huh, that's weird because I got rid of the old one. I'll fix it soon, as well as find out what track was used in the Fate of the Furious trailer.