Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xenoblade Chronicles X Original Sound Version (Hiroyuki Sawano) [Flac/MP3 VBR]

Xenoblade Chronicles X Original Sound Version (Hiroyuki Sawano) [Flac/MP3 VBR]

Xenoblade Chronicles X Original Sound Version

Hiroyuki Sawano
    Flac 1.71 GB | MP3 VBR 584 MB

Xenoblade Chronicles X is a largely unconventional JRPG, allowing the player to fully customize their avatar like in Western games and choosing combat actions from a battle menu a la MMOs. The player is immediately thrust into a mysterious planet inhabited by alien wildlife and prompted to explore every nook and cranny of five seamless continents. While the segmented story isn't much to gush over, the sheer amount of content and uninhibited freedom is enough to occupy the player for hundreds of hours. But overall, XCX emphasizes on the theme of survival as one of the last remnants of humanity must settle on the planet Mira after the destruction of Earth.

Download
    Spoiler!

Tracklist
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by PaladinZ; 07-31-2016 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Fixed the Black tar issue

Grand Shriner
    Dude this is awesome much respect bro

Well, as a huge fan of Sawano's work and especially what he did on this game, you have all my thanks for that !

Very awesome thank you!!

Thank you

I would like to know what does the gamerip that the OST doesn't please ? (Looping, Extra music) I'm just curious ;P
    Pokemon Music Extended (In Work) (Main Series) (NO FREAKING YouTube CONVERSION)

Part 1

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Part 2

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

The Absolute GOD of Hyperdeath! ultramario1998's Avatar
    SWEET, you did what I was thinking of doing! Much respect for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Harbor View Post
    I would like to know what does the gamerip that the OST doesn't please ? (Looping, Extra music) I'm just curious ;P
    The track names actually make sense. Plus it contains a few tracks that weren't in the OST (instrumentals)

Shriner
    Bless your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Harbor View Post
    I did some custom lengthening to Cauldros, Sylvalum, and The Wrothian Way. Maybe a few others. The OST seems to cover most of the tracks, except for a number of rearrangements and instrumentals not included in the official release (like Uncontrollable). And of course it has logical track names.

Quote Originally Posted by ultramario1998 View Post
    SWEET, you did what I was thinking of doing! Much respect for this.
    Thanks. It surprised me that nobody had ever attempted a detailed rip (as far as I could find).

O_O Oh yeah! Thanks a lot!

I don't understand the Original Soundtrack's tracklist but you made it perfectly clear. Thank you.

Z39 B Comical is also confusing to remember

Grand Shriner
    Thank you.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinZ View Post
    Thanks. It surprised me that nobody had ever attempted a detailed rip (as far as I could find).
    There is also the Rip by Vector Harbor, but it is not yet tagged: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

His rip has 163 files, so I wonder, if there are some missing in your version, if you merged some files or if some of tracks in Vectors rip are actually redundant.

Grand Shriner
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRider View Post
    There is also the Rip by Vector Harbor, but it is not yet tagged: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

His rip has 163 files, so I wonder, if there are some missing in your version, if you merged some files or if some of tracks in Vectors rip are actually redundant.
    A lot of the music was split into subsections, which were shorter songs under the original. For example, By my side and Comical Situation were both used in cutscenes quite often and had around four different lengths. I'd heavily considered naming each "version" by timing them out, but decided that'd be redundant. And a few of the other tracks were duplicates so in the end I had to trim down quite a few songs. Still, MonolithSoft said that Sawano had composed 90+ original songs for XCX, a lot of those just turned out to be dupes in-game.

I just listened quickly to your rip, and I have spotted an error: the track "Black tar (Battle On Foot)" (CD 1, track 12) is the same music, with a few seconds short, as the "Black tar (Battle In Skell)" track.

Thanks for catching that.

Made a separate link for the corrected file in both formats. Just move the new file into the XCX directory and delete the old one.

Grand Shriner
    Thanks for this! I enjoyed the music in the game, but the official soundtrack is a mess!

Thanks!

Oh yeah ! Thanks !

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

thank you

Awesome thread! The music in this game is pretty rad, despite being COMPLETELY different from the original game's. Awesome job on this rip, glad I checked it out!

Your average music-loving nanotech raptor FinalGamer's Avatar
    AWWW YEAH I been wanting a more complete soundtrack of this for ages, thank you so much!
    A Metroid on the brain is worth two in the tube.

"Videogames are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto, Gaming God

"Silence is also a sound." - Akira Yamaoka, Silent Hill Musician

thanks, man
    i heard the expanded soundtrack with the night version tracks included on youtube and went straight here
    this soundtrack is the shizzle