Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 827

Thread: the lossless bemani thread v2

  1. #276
    BEMANI Archeologist Neo_Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,417
    dBpoweramp | FLAC | CUE | LOG | ACCURIP | 10%RR



    ばーさす! / かめりあ feat. ななひら
    KCCD-001


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Neo_Chip; 12-02-2017 at 08:37 PM.

  2. #277
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Chip View Post

    ばーさす! / かめりあ feat. ななひら
    KCCD-001
    Part 1 has an incorrect decryption key.

  3. #278
    BEMANI Archeologist Neo_Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by M.o.a. View Post
    Part 1 has an incorrect decryption key.
    Fixed link thanks to M.o.a.
    Last edited by Neo_Chip; 12-02-2017 at 08:37 PM.

  4. #279
    𝓣ℎℯ 𝒮ℯℯκℯ𝓇 ℴƒ ... rosiels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    225
    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ THE DIVERSE SYSTEM
    [DVSP-0000]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!













    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ DIVERSE SYSTEM ORIGINAL #01
    [DVSP-0008]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!













    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ DSO#2:DIVERSE SYSTEM ORIGINAL.
    [DVSP-0012]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!













    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ DSO³:DIVERSE SYSTEM ORIGINAL;3
    [DVSP-0016]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!

  5. #280
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Chip View Post
    dBpoweramp | FLAC | CUE | LOG | ACCURIP | 10%RR



    ばーさす! / かめりあ feat. ななひら
    KCCD-001


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Spoiler!
    Mirror -
    Spoiler!

  6. #281
    BEMANI Archeologist Neo_Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,417
    dBpoweramp | FLAC | CUE | LOG | ACCURIP | SCANS 300dpi | 10%RR



    Petit March / Dormir
    LC-2092


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Spoiler!

  7. #282
    𝓣ℎℯ 𝒮ℯℯκℯ𝓇 ℴƒ ... rosiels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    225
    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ D14
    [DVSP-0050/0051]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!












    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ D15
    [DVSP-0057/0058/0059]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!












    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ Selfmix
    [DVSP-0014]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!












    FLAC
    Diverse System — FUJITSU / SLK-9888.sys
    [DVSP-0022]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!

  8. #283
    BEMANI Archeologist Neo_Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,417
    Thanks rosiels for your generous DIVERSE contributions I will put a stop on requesting the DIVERSE STYLE albums up to...
    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ THE DIVERSE SYSTEM
    [DVSP-0000]
    Anything beyond is non related BEMANI material and just doujin original works. So it can be freely shared here in the posts but will not have a spot in the first page. Again this is to maintain relevance and consistency to this thread purpose.


    Also in recent updates I've simplified and tidied up the original post, the sleeker and easier the design the better the overall experience this thread can be. I did remove the mini cabinet variants for each of the series as it felt a little immature; also included an easy to identify legend in regards of complete rips. These are for the hardcore collectors, if your here for the music then overlook that feature yourself.

  9. #284
    𝓣ℎℯ 𝒮ℯℯκℯ𝓇 ℴƒ ... rosiels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    225
    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ Dear, Mr.TaQ
    [DVSP-0032]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!












    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ Dear, Mr.TAKA
    [DVSP-0021]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!












    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ Dear, Mr.SLAKE
    [DVSP-0033]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!












    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ Dear, Mr.Hiroshi Watanabe
    [DVSP-0040]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!












    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ Dear, Mr.kors k
    [DVSP-0048]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!

  10. #285
    𝓣ℎℯ 𝒮ℯℯκℯ𝓇 ℴƒ ... rosiels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    225
    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ Hello, Boss.2nd.
    [DVSP-0056]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!













    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ Dear, Mr.L.E.D.
    [DVSP-0053]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!












    FLAC、log
    Diverse System ─ Dear, Mr.nagureo
    [DVSP-0043]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!












    FLAC、log
    Diverse System ─ Dear, Mr.NAOKI
    [DVSP-0047]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!












    FLAC、log
    Diverse System ─ Dear, Mr.Ryu☆
    [DVSP-0049]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!












    FLAC、log
    Diverse System ─ Dear
    [DVSP-0044/0045]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!




    Spoiler!

  11. #286
    BEMANI Archeologist Neo_Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,417
    dBpoweramp | FLAC | CUE | LOG | ACCURIP | 10%RR



    DanceManiax 2ndMIX
    Original Soundtrack

    TOCP-64124~5


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Spoiler!

  12. #287
    𝓣ℎℯ 𝒮ℯℯκℯ𝓇 ℴƒ ... rosiels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    225
    Diverse Style, THE RAGNAROK、thE、Ridge Racer Respect、anima I&II 東方、
    the series of 〝Diverse vs 8bit〞 and the series of 〝AD〞

    these albums are not remixed with BEMANI's , so I deleted the links that I'd like to share.

  13. #288
    BEMANI Archeologist Neo_Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by rosiels View Post
    Diverse Style, THE RAGNAROK、thE、Ridge Racer Respect、anima I&II 東方、
    the series of 〝Diverse vs 8bit〞 and the series of 〝AD〞

    these albums are not remixed with BEMANI's , so I deleted the links that I'd like to share.
    No keep the links i don't mind the original work in between the 'D' series i meant anything afterward 2010 releases.

    I thinks its also good to see some of the artists work while making these bemani remixes. Now this might seem controversial as some of the doujin circles i already have listed in the first page don't really have BEMANI connections like for example RoughSketch's DJ Laugh albums, but in the end he is a relevant contributor to the series so his circle with original work should be up here.

    Whats your opinion guys? I'd like to read your thoughts.

  14. #289
    Reach-Air-Burst Symty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    61
    What about [Hidden link. Register to see links.] album Made In Japan? I think the album contains several of his beatmania contributions alongside some original works.

  15. #290
    BEMANI Archeologist Neo_Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Symty View Post
    What about [Hidden link. Register to see links.] album Made In Japan? I think the album contains several of his beatmania contributions alongside some original works.
    That album has a home right here, if you have a share its welcome.

  16. #291
    BEMANI Archeologist Neo_Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,417
    dBpoweramp | FLAC | CUE | LOG | ACCURIP | SCANS 300dpi | 10%RR



    pop'n music 4 consumer originals
    KMCA-73


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Spoiler!

  17. #292
    Grand Shriner Despair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    982
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Chip View Post

    Whats your opinion guys? I'd like to read your thoughts.
    I think the line's pretty blurry. You could allow artists' original work/albums, provided the artist had been featured in bemani games but that's rather open ended. You could restrict this to "only albums that were produced while they were doing work for bemani" but that also creates some holes. Perhaps doujin albums that feature remixes of Bemani songs should be allowed but then you're opening up the floor to anybody. And that also leads to the question of how many remixes is enough? Just 1? Or must the album be dedicated like "Dear Mr. Taka" etc.?

    Let's take Ryu or Kors K for example: They're both well known and featured quite often in Bemani games; should their original works be allowed because of their close affiliation? Probably. What about works before they worked with Bemani? What about after? If Naoki Maeda has put out a new album, should it feature here (since he left Bemani)?

    What about RoughSketch that you mentioned just a few posts prior? I take it he had 1 or a few songs in Bemani games but not a real close affiliation; should his albums or original works be allowed also?

    As far as doujin stuff goes, Diverse System's Dear series makes sense, but what about their original work? Does their close affiliation doujin-wise get them a ticket in? I'd say you could make a case for it.

    What about another circle that did just 1 Bemani dedicated album? Presumably, the 1 album would be grandfathered in but not the rest of their discography. So then what about a circle where 1 artist typically does 1 remix of a Bemani song on a number of their albums? I'd say that's too disjointed to be allowed but we're already traveling down a slippery slope.

    It's really up to you to decide policy as I think arguments could be made for or against just about everywhere, but the line really is rather blurry. Another issue is, while it's easy to say that something is allowed in thread, at what point is it related enough to earn a slot in the OP?
    Last edited by Despair; 12-04-2017 at 03:42 PM.

  18. #293
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6
    Seems we don't have the album in the "BEMANI" list - "BEMANI SUMMER DIARY 2015 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK" ([Hidden link. Register to see links.])

    Also the album of Xceon / Mayumi Morinaga , "オルタネイトβ" (10/30/16) ([Hidden link. Register to see links.])

    Please add these albums in the list too

    Also, Xceon / Mayumi Morinaga's new album , "冬椿" will be released in 02/07/18
    Last edited by SquareDCloud; 12-06-2017 at 10:05 AM.

  19. #294
    BEMANI Archeologist Neo_Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    I think the line's pretty blurry. You could allow artists' original work/albums, provided the artist had been featured in bemani games but that's rather open ended. You could restrict this to "only albums that were produced while they were doing work for bemani" but that also creates some holes. Perhaps doujin albums that feature remixes of Bemani songs should be allowed but then you're opening up the floor to anybody. And that also leads to the question of how many remixes is enough? Just 1? Or must the album be dedicated like "Dear Mr. Taka" etc.?

    Let's take Ryu or Kors K for example: They're both well known and featured quite often in Bemani games; should their original works be allowed because of their close affiliation? Probably. What about works before they worked with Bemani? What about after? If Naoki Maeda has put out a new album, should it feature here (since he left Bemani)?

    What about RoughSketch that you mentioned just a few posts prior? I take it he had 1 or a few songs in Bemani games but not a real close affiliation; should his albums or original works be allowed also?

    As far as doujin stuff goes, Diverse System's Dear series makes sense, but what about their original work? Does their close affiliation doujin-wise get them a ticket in? I'd say you could make a case for it.

    What about another circle that did just 1 Bemani dedicated album? Presumably, the 1 album would be grandfathered in but not the rest of their discography. So then what about a circle where 1 artist typically does 1 remix of a Bemani song on a number of their albums? I'd say that's too disjointed to be allowed but we're already traveling down a slippery slope.

    It's really up to you to decide policy as I think arguments could be made for or against just about everywhere, but the line really is rather blurry. Another issue is, while it's easy to say that something is allowed in thread, at what point is it related enough to earn a slot in the OP?
    Valid points, I appreciate your input.


    I've been with the douijn/j-core scene since 2012 and I'm trying to shove that 'soft spot' in a non-bias mentality regarding having related BEMANI material here. Its quite challenging to draw the line on what should be here and what shouldn't be here. I think to keep it simply lets focus mainly on the BEMANI main series.

    In regards to the doujin works, I've been ok with putting up their entire circles works as long as:

    <1> it has an involvement in BEMANI and is currently consistent (more than several appearances in a BEMANI title)
    <2> the artist has done extended versions of their original BEMANI songs in their own circles
    <3> circle dedicated to BEMANI remixes (ex: DIVERSE SYSTEM but only releases up till 2010 as the label changed direction)
    <3> previously involved heavily in BEMANI contributions but no longer appear in current BEMANI works and must have their own circle (not guest appearences) ex: SLAKE

    There are holes in these guidelines but it should minimize the gap of doujin and bemani works. Nitpicking individually every album on how it relates is too much work and I don't have time for that. Let's keep it simple and call it a night.


    The biggest scratch in the ass has to be... Sound Voltex, thats where I draw the line
    Quote Originally Posted by SquareDCloud View Post
    Seems we don't have the album in the "BEMANI" list - "BEMANI SUMMER DIARY 2015 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK" ([Hidden link. Register to see links.])

    Also the album of Xceon / Mayumi Morinaga , "オルタネイトβ" (10/30/16) ([Hidden link. Register to see links.])

    Please add these albums in the list too

    Also, Xceon / Mayumi Morinaga's new album , "冬椿" will be released in 02/07/18
    Although I strive to get every album cover for every section or circle I'm more compelled to do so if someone has a lossless share of such album.
    Otherwise I'd preffer to concentrate on my limited time on ripping more CD's. It will get there eventually, will arrive faster if its shared

  20. #295
    BEMANI Archeologist Neo_Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,417
    dBpoweramp | FLAC | CUE | LOG | ACCURIP | 10%RR



    SYNTHESIZED5 / Sota Fujimori
    LC-2219


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Spoiler!

  21. #296
    BEMANI Archeologist Neo_Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,417
    dBpoweramp | FLAC | CUE | LOG | ACCURIP | SCANS 300dpi | 10%RR



    pop'n music 4 arcade originals
    KMCA-62


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Spoiler!

  22. #297
    BEMANI Archeologist Neo_Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,417
    1-10 pop'n music complete!
    Spoiler!

    also completed Sota Fujimori series!!
    Spoiler!

  23. #298
    𝓣ℎℯ 𝒮ℯℯκℯ𝓇 ℴƒ ... rosiels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    225
    FLAC、log
    Diverse System ─ Diverse Style, THE RAGNAROK
    [DVSP-0013]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!











    FLAC、log
    Diverse System ─ thE
    [DVSP-0027]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!











    FLAC、log
    Diverse System ─ Ridge Racer Respect
    [DVSP-0035]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!











    FLAC、log
    Diverse System ─ Diverse vs 8bit
    [DVSP-0038/0039]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!











    FLAC、log
    Diverse System ─ Diverse vs 8bit 2
    [DVSP-0042]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!








    for complete the list

  24. #299
    𝓣ℎℯ 𝒮ℯℯκℯ𝓇 ℴƒ ... rosiels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    225
    FLAC
    Diverse System ─ from BMS.
    [DVSP-1002]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!











    FLAC、log
    Diverse System ─ anima I 東方
    [MOSE-0001]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!











    FLAC、log
    Diverse System ─ anima II 東方
    [MOSE-0002]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Spoiler!

  25. #300
    BEMANI Archeologist Neo_Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,417
    Awesome! So much bandwidth to download

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •