Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Thread: Robotech 30th Anniv Deluxe Collectors OST 3 Discs 2015

Onion Kid
    Newbie here. I am trying to pm reppa35 but can't seem to find the pm function here. Thanks!

To Labayadere, Its Reppa35 here. It took me a little time to figure a few things out here too. Click on the name "Reppa35" and a little window will appear and then choose "MP". It will bring you to the next screen to MP me. Once your there, then you can email me and I will send you a link. Note: I noticed that your PM is off! I need for you to turn it on. To turn your PM on its somewhere in your settings. You need PM on in order for me to send a link. Let me know when you get the PM ready, I will send a link. I am here for you.

Onion Kid
    Supermegagreat post! but i can't send you PM

To voltajetron, You may have to go to you settings and turn on your PM! My PM is working. Click on the name "Reppa35" and a little window will appear and then choose "MP". It will bring you to the next screen to MP me. Once your there, then you can email me and I will send you a link. Note: I noticed that your PM is off! I need for you to turn it on. To turn your PM on its somewhere in your settings. You need PM on in order for me to send a link. Let me know when you get the PM ready, I will send a link. I am here for you.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

To voltajetron, And thank you for the kind words.

Onion Kid
    Okay I have to admit I am stupid. I for some reason don't find any settings for private message on this message board and it won't let me talk to you, so I need a quick lesson on how things work so I can get that link from you via PM. I tried to PM you but says I either don't the rights yet or it is an admin function.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Bummer, the message got erased, so reposting.

Macross The Complete - SM-275, SM-276, SM-277 (3 Disc Set)
    (Unknown - all in japanese) - 19 Tracks - SM-215
    Macross 1998 - Singles Collections - SM-GGG-055

I boxed the cases up long ago and put these discs in those tall DVD thin cases, so I don't have the cover art.

Sadly I don't have any Gatchaman. I remember the series and it was on TV for a few eps. before it vanished from TV (but this was ages ago, before digital TV, PS One, etc.)

Hello danger007, thank you for your inquiry. You asked that you "Prefer the lossless version" Re Robotech 30th Anniv. Sure that is not a problem. Please let me know what format you want the Robotech 30th Anniv in, so its to your liking? I don't mind special requests. To PM me. Click on the name "Reppa35" and a little window will appear and then choose "MP". It will bring you to the next screen to MP me. Once your there, then you can email me and I will send you a link. Hope this makes sense? I am here for you.

Today saw reppa35 new topic did not think Battlestar
    The album also brings a lot of new discoveries really sincere gratitude to amaze

Shriner
    Thank you so much reppa35!

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Labayadere View Post
    Newbie here. I am trying to pm reppa35 but can't seem to find the pm function here. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by danger007 View Post
    Okay I have to admit I am stupid. I for some reason don't find any settings for private message on this message board and it won't let me talk to you, so I need a quick lesson on how things work so I can get that link from you via PM. I tried to PM you but says I either don't the rights yet or it is an admin function.
    It's true.

Me too... same problem:

When you click on the name "Reppa35" and a little window appears, the only three options that displays are: "View Profile", "Add as Contact" and "View forum Posts".
    Nothing about PM (private message).

On the other hand, if you enter in reppa35's profile, the few options are: "Add as Friend", "Add to Ignore List", "Find latest posts", "Find latest started threads" and "View Conversations".

It seems there is not PM feature for us.
    c.v.

Ok, a clarification for those with PM problems:

YOU must post at least 5-10 messages in the forums (reply to threads, etc.) to be able to send/receive PMs. Also, confirm your email if you haven't done so.
    [Insert a poignant, intelligent signature here.]

Grand Shriner
    Thank you very much!

Onion Kid
    Well that does help explain things then. I must have just surpassed the requirement as I now see the Private Message showing.

TO ALL, I was out of town for a few days and just got back. Playing catch up now. Let me get situated and will begin to tackle response to the threads here. Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

To topSawyer, It does bring more discoveries. It was so much missing BGM that was unearthed. I am just glad that the HG was able to restore it and was not lost forever. Lets all give gratitude to the people at HG for making this happen. Thanks topSawyer for a kind post thread. Your awesome.
    Last edited by reppa35; 10-05-2015 at 11:36 AM.

Onion Kid
    Thanks reppa35! You Rock!

Grand Shriner
    Nice. Thank you so much for the albums, reppa
    Julayla's Own FLAC Requests

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Amazing!! Didn't know this was coming out!!!!! Thanks for the news and for the soundtrack!!!

Onion Kid
    FRIGGIN AMAZING! They finally released the movie version of Robotech's theme (for the Sentinels movie and the Untold Story movie), which is by far the best version of it (better even than in the series). I moved heaven and earth trying to find a good quality version of it, downloading ISOs of the awful movies and everything, wishing it was with good quality somewhere, without any luck at all. And they finally decided to release it in this CD! There's even some song from Minmay I never heard before or didn't remember about. Really amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing this, reppa, this is really a treasure.

Grand Shriner
    Thank you for taking time away from your daily life to make this release available to the ffshrine community and in lossless quality for all of us to drool over! You definitely earned my "thanks"!

Thanks so much for the links!

Grand Shriner
    thanks!

Onion Kid
    where is the DL link?

To dorelas, I sent you a PM for the links. Let me know you received the link? thanks

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

To youseph, your very welcome.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

To evilash666, Your very welcome.

Thanks again reppa35 share Battlestar part of your music collection with me before I accidentally deleted

thank you very much.
    i have wanted to compare these.

Please the link! Thank you for sending
    English is difficult for me.