Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FLAC - Seiji Yokoyama - Ragen Blue Symphonic Image Album

A orillas de un rio de sasagaki... RathianJazz's Avatar

FLAC - Seiji Yokoyama - Ragen Blue Symphonic Image Album

Seiji Yokoyama - Ragen Blue Symphonic Image Album
    I haven't seen this one uploaded, so i wanted to share a personal Rip of it,
    Please enjoy it...

--------Info--------
    Original Story: Gerald Ory
    Music & Arrangement: Seiji Yokoyama
    Songs: Yumi Matsuzawa (1, 12)
    Lyrics: Yumi Matsuzawa (1) Greg Irwin (12)
    Violin: Masatsugu Shinozaki
    Piano: Haruki Mino
    Conductor: Seiji Yokoyama
    Performance: Ragen Blue Symphonic Orchestra
    Cover Art: Jerome Alquie
    Year: 2008
    --------Cast--------
    Reiki: Eric Legrand
    Milu: Laurence Crouzet
    Gonta: Patrick Borg
    Maruya: Virginie Ladieu
    Algon: Serge Bourrier
    Ron: Mark Lesser
    -------Tracks------
    01. Divine Love - Sora -
    02. Overture
    03. Scene I
    04. Scene II
    05. Scene III
    06. Princess Maruya
    07. Reiki - Courage Of The Hero
    08. Reiki Vs Algon
    09. Divine Love For Violin
    10. Divine Love For Piano
    11. Ragen Blue
    12. Divine Love - A Dream Came True-
    -----Ripped by: RathianJazz-----
    -----Quality: FLAC-----
    -----Download Link: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Enjoy!
    Last edited by RathianJazz; 01-13-2016 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Added link of download for the cover art

Nice !

Thank you very much. is the drama in French ? (if it is, for once I'll understand what I'm listening )

Searching memories of our yesterdays
    Far too strong to fade away
    Every moment has its lifetime,
    And each lifetime
    Has its day
    I'm chasing shadows all the way

oui c'est en francais. On a l'impression d'entendre un drama des chevaliers du zodiaque

Thank you, RathianJazz!

Grand Shriner
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexandrabruno View Post
    oui c'est en francais. On a l'impression d'entendre un drama des chevaliers du zodiaque
    J'avoue que par moment ça m'a rappelé Buffy et Angel. y'a quand même les voix VF d'Angel, Willow, Xander et Wesley. Je sais pas si Patrick Borg et Mark Lesser ont bossé sur Saint Seiya.

c'est vrai qu'il y a un staff de voix connues

Thank you!!!!

Symphonic Anime & Game Music Lover DaveKramer's Avatar
    Thanks a lot for this upload, RathianJazz.

You said, that's your personal rip. So if you could post high res covers and disc scans, it would be great. Thanks in advance.

Just for the info: On Ragen Blue official site (in French) we can read that only cover art illustration is made by Jerôme Alquié (French artist famous in his country for his 'Shingo Araki/Michi Himeno'-like illustrations) but from original character design made by Michi Himeno herself.
    Lossless rules! MP3 is a crappy digital relic from the late 90's era.

I'm confused... Did you delete the thread and made it again? I already commented and said thanks for this.
    [Insert a poignant, intelligent signature here.]

Quote Originally Posted by DaveKramer View Post
    Thanks a lot for this upload, RathianJazz.

You said, that's your personal rip. So if you could post high res covers and disc scans, it would be great. Thanks in advance.

Just for the info: On Ragen Blue official site (in French) we can read that only cover art illustration is made by Jerôme Alquié (French artist famous in his country for his 'Shingo Araki/Michi Himeno'-like illustrations) but from original character design made by Michi Himeno herself.
    Indeed, i tried to do it, but i don't have a scanner or something like that, if i take a photo of it, meaby its not going to look so good. That one is a picture of my disc.
    But, hey, i'm gonna give it a try!

Quote Originally Posted by AFMG View Post
    I'm confused... Did you delete the thread and made it again? I already commented and said thanks for this.
    Yes, i didn't notice that i post this at the videogames music thread, but just a silly mistake, don't worry!
    Last edited by RathianJazz; 08-23-2015 at 12:51 PM.

Nope. you said thanks on the thread he had created in the VG music subforum

Quote Originally Posted by RathianJazz View Post
    Indeed, i tried to do it, but i don't have a scanner or something like that, if i take a photo of it, meaby its not going to look so good. That one is a picture of my disc.
    But, hey, i'm gonna give it a try!
    Thanks a lot for your fast reply.

If you have a good digital camera or camera inside a smartphone, you can photography these as you suggested.
    You only need a very good light (proper daylight or similar lamp), properly flat your page to 'scan' (under an heavy clean glass for example) and photography it at vertical with highest resolution available in your camera/smartphone. [Note: don't use camera flash at all]
    Your can also take your CD to a friend who have a scanner and scan covers and disc at his home, and copy picture files to an USB key or something similar.

Of course, it's just a technical suggestion for those who don't have scanner and only if you want photography (or scan on someone else scanner) these covers and disc.

Thank you.

Thanks a lot for your fast reply.

If you have a good digital camera or camera inside a smartphone, you can photography these as you suggested.
    You only need a very good light (proper daylight or similar lamp), properly flat your page to 'scan' (under an heavy clean glass for example) and photography it at vertical with highest resolution available in your camera/smartphone. [Note: don't use camera flash at all]
    Your can also take your CD to a friend who have a scanner and scan covers and disc at his home, and copy picture files to an USB key or something similar.

Of course, it's just a technical suggestion for those who don't have scanner and only if you want photography (or scan on someone else scanner) these covers and disc.
    Buddy, now i added the cover art as you requested.

If someone knows french , it would be a great idea if someone could get translated the "interviews" made to the musicians and key people of this production.

Greetings!
    Last edited by RathianJazz; 08-24-2015 at 07:49 PM.

Oh damn, wish I knew. Regarding the art, Jerome Alquie is good, loved the art on the Eternal Box covers for france, but IIRC there's a brazilian guy that is a tad bit better than him.

Oh damn, wish I knew. Regarding the art, Jerome Alquie is good, loved the art on the Eternal Box covers for france, but IIRC there's a brazilian guy that is a tad bit better than him.
    Who's that Brazilian guy? i know one from italy, "marco albiero" he does some damn good saint seiya fan arts.

Oh, it's him, my bad. The name sounds brazilian, though... Never mind. And yes, I consider he does a bit of a better work than Jerome. But we'll be forever thankful to Jerome for bringing back the Saint Seiya fever, as I've always thought his short caught the attention of Kurumada and Toei regarding the Hades saga.

Quote Originally Posted by RathianJazz View Post
    Buddy, now i added the cover art as you requested.

If someone knows french , it would be a great idea if someone could get translated the "interviews" made to the musicians and key people of this production.

Greetings!
    Thanks a lot for these photo-shots.

About translation, I'm French and I can translate all to English. But with this amount of text, it will make some time to translate all of this in proper English.
    So, I'll post it later.

Oh, it's him, my bad. The name sounds brazilian, though... Never mind. And yes, I consider he does a bit of a better work than Jerome. But we'll be forever thankful to Jerome for bringing back the Saint Seiya fever, as I've always thought his short caught the attention of Kurumada and Toei regarding the Hades saga.
    Marco Albiero is Italian. And I agree with you, he's better than Jerôme Alquié in Shingo Araki/Michi Himeno-like style illustrations.

Thanks a lot for these photo-shots.

About translation, I'm French and I can translate all to English. But with this amount of text, it will make some time to translate all of this in proper English.
    So, I'll post it later.
    If you want I can give you a bit of help. Just tell me what part you want to translate, and I'll do the rest. Or I can do the whole thing. shouldn't take me much more than a day or two. at worst.

No problem, this translation took me around four hours.
    I didn't post it before now because of daily life.

I translated all French text (story, interviews, pages #2 to 6) except French cast (pages #11 & 12) because this part has actually no interest for English speaking people and other non-French speaking foreigners.
    This text have been translated from the meaning (not literally because that would become an incomprehensible crap) and sentences had sometimes been adapted for better understanding and, I hope, a proper English language (as, for example, the page #2 prologue I adapted in past sentence for proper English legend telling because in this case French present sentence can be used as past understanding in storytelling).

So I hope you'll like this translation (text file in zip archive).
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Have fun.

Thank you very much. Such hard work.

The music is very Yokoyama. You can feel the style in every note, it's a good image album, if a little too similar to Saint Seiya at some moments. But it's still damn good. Thank you once again!

Gracias! Thanks!

Please link, thank you very much for sharing !
    English is difficult for me.

thanks a lot for sharing this rare jewel from Seiji Yokoyama
    my english is an sith