Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 114

Thread: Sonic Adventure 1&2 ~Original Sound Versions~ [3DMAN's Work]

  1. #26
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    721
    Awesome. Too bad there's no instrumental/karaoke version of Open Your Heart.
    Julayla's Own FLAC Requests

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  2. #27
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    12
    It's on the Sonic Adventure OST Vol 2 album, but it seems that it's only available digitally as either MP3, or whatever format iTunes is using these days
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    The album is pretty much disc 2 of the 1st OST release with 2 new tracks and E102's theme cut

  3. #28
    Grand Shriner Vector Harbor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,465
    Here the instrumental version of Open Your Heart that I purchase myself : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Last edited by Vector Harbor; 10-19-2015 at 06:09 AM.
    Pokemon Music Extended (In Work) (Main Series) (NO FREAKING YouTube CONVERSION)

    Part 1

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]


    Part 2

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  4. #29
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    72
    I wanted to ask if the NiGHTS pinball theme was omitted from this, I didn't hear it or see it to my knowing. Otherwise this is one of the most complete and best organized SA1 and SA2 collection I seen this far, I commend you greatly for your effort on this.

  5. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    618
    thanks

  6. #31
    Shriner
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyou_Sharingan10 View Post
    I wanted to ask if the NiGHTS pinball theme was omitted from this, I didn't hear it or see it to my knowing. Otherwise this is one of the most complete and best organized SA1 and SA2 collection I seen this far, I commend you greatly for your effort on this.
    Message from Nightopia is not on here.

  7. #32
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    244
    Hey, since you made Original Sound Versions of Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, would it be okay if you could make a Original Sound Version for Sonic Heroes?

  8. #33
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimategamer1457 View Post
    Hey, since you made Original Sound Versions of Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, would it be okay if you could make a Original Sound Version for Sonic Heroes?
    In due time.

  9. #34
    Shriner wizzra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    85
    wow awesome! thank you for the hard work!!

  10. #35
    Shriner
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    90
    I would like to bring up that there are a couple of errors with the SA2 OSV:

    1) the "normal" version of Deeper is actually the album version, since the Dreamcast version also lacks the vocals.
    2) Event: ARK Control Panel is actually Advertise: Title from the Dreamcast version
    3) Letz Get this Party Started is missing from the OSV as it plays in the Chao World Lobby in the GameCube version as well
    4) The wrong Goal jingle is used: the one present is from SA1 rather than the two from SA2 (a win version, and a lose version (differentiated as there is a "wah-wah-wah-waaaah"))
    Last edited by Tailikku1; 01-15-2016 at 08:49 AM.

  11. #36
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    721
    Sadly, that is the case from what I noticed on the SA2 OSV. Please fix.

  12. #37
    ꧁Midsommar Land꧂ franzito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Here, there, everywhere
    Posts
    1,105
    My heartfelt thanks!

  13. #38
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    20
    thank you

  14. #39
    Shriner
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    90
    just remembered that the "Unused" Egg Carrier title is actually used at least four times in game. All for when it transforms between modes.

  15. #40
    Shriner Racc135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    64
    You forgot 1 version of Open Your Heart - the actual game version. it has extra vocals by Johnny (mostly after the music ends).
    Looseless Requests:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  16. #41
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    295
    UPDATE

    -Added "Open Your Heart (Game Ver.)" and "Open Your Heart (Instrumental Ver.)"
    -Fixed the tagging and changed the order of some tracks as requested.

    "Message from Nightopia
    " is not included because it's not a song that's original to Sonic Adventure as it's taken directly from NiGHTS Into Dreams.
    "Letz Get This Party Started" is excluded from the Sonic Adventure 2 OSV for the same reasons since it's straight from SA1.
    The "Round Clear/Goal Jingles" from SA1 and SA2 are not the same (listen to the brass and drums of each version and compare), and I don't see any "lose version" that Tailikku1 speaks of. Are you sure you're not confusing that with one of the Chao Garden jingles?

    "Round Clear" Comparision

    SA1 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    SA2 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  17. #42
    Yellow Diamond's Pearl HunterTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Homeworld
    Posts
    2,536
    Once again, thanks for all the time and effort put into these complete versions. I'm so anticipating Sonic Heroes, whenever you have the time for that.

  18. #43
    Yellow Diamond's Pearl HunterTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Homeworld
    Posts
    2,536
    I've made a discovery: there's no actual difference between the original and 08' ReArranged version of It Doesn't Matter on SA2. Using Spek, it shows that the frequencies are pretty much exactly the same. It's really a tagging error. All the other 08' ReArranged tracks should be what they are, including What I'm Made Of for future reference.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  19. #44
    Onion Kid LudwigVonStitches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10
    Thank you so much ^^

  20. #45
    Onion Kid Ppito56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    15
    Nice job thank's !

  21. #46
    Shriner
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DMan View Post
    UPDATE

    -Added "Open Your Heart (Game Ver.)" and "Open Your Heart (Instrumental Ver.)"
    -Fixed the tagging and changed the order of some tracks as requested.

    "Message from Nightopia
    " is not included because it's not a song that's original to Sonic Adventure as it's taken directly from NiGHTS Into Dreams.
    "Letz Get This Party Started" is excluded from the Sonic Adventure 2 OSV for the same reasons since it's straight from SA1.
    The "Round Clear/Goal Jingles" from SA1 and SA2 are not the same (listen to the brass and drums of each version and compare), and I don't see any "lose version" that Tailikku1 speaks of. Are you sure you're not confusing that with one of the Chao Garden jingles?

    "Round Clear" Comparision

    SA1 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    SA2 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    I am referring to the Chao Garden Jingles. And for that matter you mixed up which Chao gets which fanfare. The "Hero" Jingles (the dark jazz ones) really belong to the Dark Chao, and the "Dark" ones (light jazz) belong to the Hero Chao. The pipe organ pieces only belong to the Neutral Chao

  22. #47
    Grand Shriner dekamaster2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2,849
    Thanks a lot!

  23. #48
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    62
    Would you ever consider doing Sonic Shuffle? I think it's the only Sonic title that didn't get an official soundtrack release barring the older spinoffs. It would be great to get a higher quality release for this game, especially one under your quality standards.

  24. #49
    Grand Shriner Vector Harbor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,465
    Hey 3DMan I really enjoy your work much appreaciate but there is one more Open your heart version that you don't have here the link :

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  25. #50
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    111
    thanks alot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •