Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Adventure 1&2 ~Original Sound Versions~ [3DMAN's Work]

Grand Shriner
    Awesome. Too bad there's no instrumental/karaoke version of Open Your Heart.
    Julayla's Own FLAC Requests

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    It's on the Sonic Adventure OST Vol 2 album, but it seems that it's only available digitally as either MP3, or whatever format iTunes is using these days
    The album is pretty much disc 2 of the 1st OST release with 2 new tracks and E102's theme cut

Here the instrumental version of Open Your Heart that I purchase myself : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Last edited by Vector Harbor; 10-19-2015 at 06:09 AM.
    Pokemon Music Extended (In Work) (Main Series) (NO FREAKING YouTube CONVERSION)

Part 1

Part 2

Shriner
    I wanted to ask if the NiGHTS pinball theme was omitted from this, I didn't hear it or see it to my knowing. Otherwise this is one of the most complete and best organized SA1 and SA2 collection I seen this far, I commend you greatly for your effort on this.

Banned
    thanks

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyou_Sharingan10 View Post
    I wanted to ask if the NiGHTS pinball theme was omitted from this, I didn't hear it or see it to my knowing. Otherwise this is one of the most complete and best organized SA1 and SA2 collection I seen this far, I commend you greatly for your effort on this.
    Message from Nightopia is not on here.

Grand Shriner
    Hey, since you made Original Sound Versions of Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, would it be okay if you could make a Original Sound Version for Sonic Heroes?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimategamer1457 View Post
    Hey, since you made Original Sound Versions of Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, would it be okay if you could make a Original Sound Version for Sonic Heroes?
    In due time.

wow awesome! thank you for the hard work!!

Shriner
    I would like to bring up that there are a couple of errors with the SA2 OSV:

1) the "normal" version of Deeper is actually the album version, since the Dreamcast version also lacks the vocals.
    2) Event: ARK Control Panel is actually Advertise: Title from the Dreamcast version
    3) Letz Get this Party Started is missing from the OSV as it plays in the Chao World Lobby in the GameCube version as well
    4) The wrong Goal jingle is used: the one present is from SA1 rather than the two from SA2 (a win version, and a lose version (differentiated as there is a "wah-wah-wah-waaaah"))
    Last edited by Tailikku1; 01-15-2016 at 08:49 AM.

Grand Shriner
    Sadly, that is the case from what I noticed on the SA2 OSV. Please fix.

My heartfelt thanks!

Onion Kid
    thank you

Shriner
    just remembered that the "Unused" Egg Carrier title is actually used at least four times in game. All for when it transforms between modes.

You forgot 1 version of Open Your Heart - the actual game version. it has extra vocals by Johnny (mostly after the music ends).
    Looseless Requests:

Grand Shriner
    UPDATE

-Added "Open Your Heart (Game Ver.)" and "Open Your Heart (Instrumental Ver.)"
    -Fixed the tagging and changed the order of some tracks as requested.

"Message from Nightopia
    " is not included because it's not a song that's original to Sonic Adventure as it's taken directly from NiGHTS Into Dreams.
    "Letz Get This Party Started" is excluded from the Sonic Adventure 2 OSV for the same reasons since it's straight from SA1.
    The "Round Clear/Goal Jingles" from SA1 and SA2 are not the same (listen to the brass and drums of each version and compare), and I don't see any "lose version" that Tailikku1 speaks of. Are you sure you're not confusing that with one of the Chao Garden jingles?

"Round Clear" Comparision

SA1 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

SA2 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Yellow Diamond's Pearl HunterTech's Avatar
    Once again, thanks for all the time and effort put into these complete versions. I'm so anticipating Sonic Heroes, whenever you have the time for that.

Yellow Diamond's Pearl HunterTech's Avatar
    I've made a discovery: there's no actual difference between the original and 08' ReArranged version of It Doesn't Matter on SA2. Using Spek, it shows that the frequencies are pretty much exactly the same. It's really a tagging error. All the other 08' ReArranged tracks should be what they are, including What I'm Made Of for future reference.

Thank you so much ^^

Nice job thank's !

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DMan View Post
    UPDATE

-Added "Open Your Heart (Game Ver.)" and "Open Your Heart (Instrumental Ver.)"
    -Fixed the tagging and changed the order of some tracks as requested.

"Message from Nightopia
    " is not included because it's not a song that's original to Sonic Adventure as it's taken directly from NiGHTS Into Dreams.
    "Letz Get This Party Started" is excluded from the Sonic Adventure 2 OSV for the same reasons since it's straight from SA1.
    The "Round Clear/Goal Jingles" from SA1 and SA2 are not the same (listen to the brass and drums of each version and compare), and I don't see any "lose version" that Tailikku1 speaks of. Are you sure you're not confusing that with one of the Chao Garden jingles?

"Round Clear" Comparision

SA1 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

SA2 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I am referring to the Chao Garden Jingles. And for that matter you mixed up which Chao gets which fanfare. The "Hero" Jingles (the dark jazz ones) really belong to the Dark Chao, and the "Dark" ones (light jazz) belong to the Hero Chao. The pipe organ pieces only belong to the Neutral Chao

Thanks a lot!

Shriner
    Would you ever consider doing Sonic Shuffle? I think it's the only Sonic title that didn't get an official soundtrack release barring the older spinoffs. It would be great to get a higher quality release for this game, especially one under your quality standards.

Hey 3DMan I really enjoy your work much appreaciate but there is one more Open your heart version that you don't have here the link :

Grand Shriner
    thanks alot.