Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

Thread: The Official Star Trek Thread v2.0

Shriner
    I would appreciate if someone could send me Star Trek First Complete GNP Records release in Flac and same for Star Trek Insurrection and Generations

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

I mean First Contact

Quote Originally Posted by devanand View Post
    I would appreciate if someone could send me Star Trek First Complete GNP Records release in Flac and same for Star Trek Insurrection and Generations

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

I mean First Contact
    Devanand all the ones you want I have but there all in mp3! If I remember right they were all uploaded to this site in mp3 only and the original up-loaders are no longer active. The original thread is not even active anymore...sorry!

Scott
    "A good moral character is the first essential in a man, and that the habits contracted at your age are generally indelible, and your conduct here may stamp your character through life. It is therefore highly important that you should endeavor not only to be learned but virtuous." óGeorge Washington (1790)

The Squire of Gothos is back, but still retired... General Trelane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty57 View Post
    Devanand all the ones you want I have but there all in mp3! If I remember right they were all uploaded to this site in mp3 only and the original up-loaders are no longer active. The original thread is not even active anymore...sorry!

Scott
    It's already taken care of by your's truely, Scotty, so don't mind! He already is enjoying the albums in full FLAC glory!

Btw, happy thanksgiving to you, I hope you're well!

Quote Originally Posted by General Trelane View Post
    It's already taken care of by your's truely, Scotty, so don't mind! He already is enjoying the albums in full FLAC glory!

Thank you kind Sir! You are always the best

I had a nice quit day, I'm doing better after being sick (head cold) for the last 3 days but doing much better. I hope your doing well to my old friend? Good to see you and ready to strike up the band anytime your ready!!

Scott

Well, Volume 4 of THESE ARE THE VOYAGES should wrap up very soon. This stupendous (in size, 700+ pages) and fascinating (as always) book is enroute to author Marc C for his final approval of our editorial tweaking. We're awaiting DC Fontana's Foreword.

Cheerio, mates! Keep checking the Jacobs/Brown website for details -- [Hidden link. Register to see links.] --, and then BUY BUY BUY!
    Mark
    Visit my music blog for fun!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Shriner

Thank you kind Sir! You are always the best

I had a nice quit day, I'm doing better after being sick (head cold) for the last 3 days but doing much better. I hope your doing well to my old friend? Good to see you and ready to strike up the band anytime your ready!!

Scott

Yes indeed. I do have them in MP3. But listening on my sound system now is a whole different experience. Once again thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by msuperfan View Post
    Well, Volume 4 of THESE ARE THE VOYAGES should wrap up very soon. This stupendous (in size, 700+ pages) and fascinating (as always) book is enroute to author Marc C for his final approval of our editorial tweaking. We're awaiting DC Fontana's Foreword.

Cheerio, mates! Keep checking the Jacobs/Brown website for details -- [Hidden link. Register to see links.] --, and then BUY BUY BUY!
    Outstanding Mark! Can't wait to read this!!! Always a pleasure to read about the thinking behind Star Trek and what it took to get it on the air and to read the minds behind all the great story's. Thank you Mark for all your hard work to bring this to us.

Scott

Merry Christmas to all, especially to all my trek friends who happen to read this. Scotty, enjoy the holidays with your sons and grandchildren, and may the Great Bird of the Galaxy bring you joy and good health in the New Year!

Shriner
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is a 404 error page.

Quote Originally Posted by ThereCanOnlyBeOne View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is a 404 error page.
    Yes, but [Hidden link. Register to see links.] isn't...

As always Sir Squire your the best!

Tally Ho!!

Scott

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Merry Christmas to all, especially to all my trek friends who happen to read this. Scotty, enjoy the holidays with your sons and grandchildren, and may the Great Bird of the Galaxy bring you joy and good health in the New Year!
    Thank You and I did have a great time with my family! And A Happy New Year to you and all the rest of my Friends!

Scott

I hope everyone had a good new year! Can't wait to hear from all of you...

Scott

There's much to look forward to for Trek readers.

1) These Are the Voyages: Gene Roddenberry and Star Trek in the 1970s Volume 1 (1970-1975) should be out the end of February, you guys can pre-order signed copies now. That is, signed by Marc Cushman, the human word generator! [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

2) David Gerrold's book A Road Less Tribbled should be out in summertime. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

So polish your glasses campers! PS in my opinion, The Orville is more STAR TREK than some of the shows which have STAR TREK in the name!

Quote Originally Posted by msuperfan View Post
    There's much to look forward to for Trek readers.

1) These Are the Voyages: Gene Roddenberry and Star Trek in the 1970s Volume 1 (1970-1975) should be out the end of February, you guys can pre-order signed copies now. That is, signed by Marc Cushman, the human word generator! [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

2) David Gerrold's book A Road Less Tribbled should be out in summertime. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

So polish your glasses campers! PS in my opinion, The Orville is more STAR TREK than some of the shows which have STAR TREK in the name!
    Thanks for the update Mark! Can't wait for this and Gerrold's book as well! Two great books to start the new year!!!

Scott

Grand Shriner
    deleted