Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael McCann - Deus Ex Human Revolution OSV and Remixes [FLAC, MP3]

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by NCFirebolt21 View Post
    Another question to ask...
    The Epilogue is a fantastic piece, with reference back to the original Deus Ex, but we both know the original version had lots of SFX in it... so how did you manage to get a clean version of it for your release?
    I reconstructed it. It's almost identical to the first 50 seconds or so of the track called "Invisible Hand" on disc 4. The only differences are that it's a Major 2nd higher, and fades out at the end.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by InfamousStar View Post
    I reconstructed it. It's almost identical to the first 50 seconds or so of the track called "Invisible Hand" on disc 4. The only differences are that it's a Major 2nd higher, and fades out at the end.
    Aaaah, I thought I'd heard the exact same thing in like The Mole as well... Thanks for that. Did you ever try contacting Michael McCann for his work on the cutscene tracks/The Missing Link (he was supposed to have those up like 2 years ago)?

Grand Shriner
    Did you ever try contacting Michael McCann for his work on the cutscene tracks/The Missing Link (he was supposed to have those up like 2 years ago)?
    I did. No response yet. His Facebook and Twitter (at least the accounts he links to on his website) have been dead for two years too.

Banned
    I did. No response yet. His Facebook and Twitter (at least the accounts he links to on his website) have been dead for two years too.
    Damn, that sucks. Oh well, you and the others tried contacting him. I was hoping even if he had a SoundCloud that he'd post his original mixes for The Missing Link.

My actions are utterly pure! PrinceHeir's Avatar
    Thanks for this!

More Deus Ex OST is always awesome!

I also want to say another thanks for the share

Best compilation for sure!

Human Revolution Sequel Mankind Divided has also been announced

I hope you do the OSV and Remixes as well!!

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

And yes please also do Invisible War, The Conspiracy, or The Fall

Banned
    Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is officially confirmed, Eidos has already revealed the final box art.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceHeir View Post
    Human Revolution Sequel Mankind Divided has also been announced
    Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is officially confirmed, Eidos has already revealed the final box art.
    I know, I'm so hyped! The music sounds good, too.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceHeir View Post
    And yes please also do Invisible War, The Conspiracy, or The Fall
    I plan to. As far as The Fall goes, it only has about 5 songs that aren't borrowed from DXHR, so I'll probably just add them to this soundtrack. Expect a patch/2nd edition in the near future.

Banned
    I know, I'm so hyped! The music sounds good, too.

I plan to. As far as The Fall goes, it only has about 5 songs that aren't borrowed from DXHR, so I'll probably just add them to this soundtrack. Expect a patch/2nd edition in the near future.
    Yeah Eidos Montreal have the trailer music uploaded to soundcloud privately, and the filename has it as 24-bit/48kHz... but unfortunately can only download it at 128k.

// [Hidden link. Register to see links.] //

Grand Shriner
    I just checked Michael McCann's website again, and the description for the coming soon Missing Link soundtrack has finally been updated!
    Apologies for the very long (years!) delay in getting more tracks from Deus Ex: Human Revolution, DX: The Missing Link, and DX: The Fall on to this site and available to fans. Long story short, as of April 2015 this is now closer to becoming a reality, and this page will be updated more regularly over the coming weeks / months of April & May as to when this will happen.
    I think I'll put off adding The Fall tracks to my soundtrack until this is released.

Onion Kid
    Holy shiet, I love you. Top of my most favourite game tracks and it is exciting to see a complete collection!

Great work.
    I never apologize, Lisa. I'm sorry, but that's how I am ...
    Homer Simpson

Banned
    really nice !!
    thank you very much !

:-)

thanks
    If you think we shrare the same taste of Osts,add me on [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael McCann
    The release of the extended version of the Deus Ex: Human Revolution soundtrack has been postponed until the completion and release of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Both myself and Eidos are 100% focused on DX:MD, which has forced this release into (optimistically) early 2016.
    Well, I can't really say I'm surprised. Honestly, I think his priorities are where they should be. Of course, earlier I said:
    I think I'll put off adding The Fall tracks to my soundtrack until this is released.
    I might be rethinking this in the near future. Right now, I'm working on ripping the Jazz Jackrabbit series (I'm nearly done with 2) so it'll probably wait until I'm done with that. The only thing is that I don't really want to release something I know is about to be obsolete.
    My blog: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    thx, but in the flac version there are some dirty loosy files

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arfgh View Post
    thx, but in the flac version there are some dirty loosy files
    The in-game music itself was lossy... if anything at all, InfamousStar basically preserved the music in that format without destroying the audio...

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Well, I can't really say I'm surprised. Honestly, I think his priorities are where they should be.
    Damn it, I've been anxiously checking McCann's page once a week hoping he updates DXHR but if his priority is DXMD, then all good.

I'm hoping DXHR gets an expanded release from LLL... That'd be awesome

Onion Kid
    Thank you so much for this IS. I've been searching for this for quite some time, and its awesome to know that someone was able to get all of this music in a good format and bitrate.

Thank you so much!

That Ys Translator Guy MoriyaMug's Avatar
    Oh, wow. Thank you for this, man. I am so stoked to listen to this. I adore the Human Revolution soundtrack.
    My Uploads:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Kaptemplar; 01-01-2017 at 10:17 AM.

Hey man it's been awhile!!

Any plans on doing the Missing Link DLC, The Fall and Mankind Divided OSV Remixes??

Banned
    ^The Missing Link is already part of the OSV and Remixes

I'm eagerly waiting for Infamous's custom of DXMD now.

Banned
    *bump*

Has anyone reached out to McCann in regards to whether he plans on releasing his Extended Version of DXHR as originally planned? (I'm not talking about the vinyl.)