Thread: The End garment grid

Onion Kid

The End garment grid

From my basic understanding, you get this grid by beating all of the monsters in an oversouled state and then view all of them in Shrina's bestiary. My question is does this also account for the bosses in the via inifinito in Bevelle on floors 20,40, 60, 80, 100, meaning do I also need to get these monsters in a oversouled state before defeating them, excluding Trema of course? I am guessing the answer is yes because consequently they are in the bestiary after defeating them. Thanks

Yes I think you do, every monster in the bestiary needs to be oversouled and beaten for you to get that Garment Grid I think. I'm not 100% sure because I haven't got it, but I'm pretty sure.

Survived the 『Hunt』, but not the Lady. Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    The Piggyback Official Strategy Guide [well, the Italian version, at least] states that you have to get every monster in the Bestiary in an "Oversouled" state, it makes no mention of beating them while under such condition, though. Damn, it's been a while since I've played the sequel.

EDIT:

Okay, read the guide's part dedicated to that 'dungeon' in Bevelle: sorry to say this, but yes, every Boss besides Trema may go into the "Oversouled" state. Ah, don't forget about that giant Cactuar/Kyactus in the Bikanel Desert, either, that one goes into an "Oversouled" state, too.
    Last edited by Leon Scott Kennedy; 08-29-2014 at 08:03 AM.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | N: “He was having his favourite dish.” | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Wither away.

You must oversoul every single monster in the game, with two exceptions: Georapella and Precepts Guard, which just need to be fought in the Bevelle Underground. The Via Purifica contains all monsters excluding those two. Then talk to Shinra on the Celsius and go to Shinra's Bestiary. Google is your friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1982_tarheels View Post
    Reddas is the guy who got his brains blown out by Travolta in the backseat of Jules' car.
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRay View Post
    Oh, now i get it...

Your Posts aren't meant to be ironic... You actually think you're funny....
    I fucking hate FFShrine.