Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3640414243444546
Results 1,126 to 1,137 of 1137

Thread: Outcast of the Star Trek Thread Reunion Thread Part II

I agree with the Young Vulcan. I was sleep-deprived after Halloween shenanigans, let the Millennials' suffer too. Builds Character! Why, I remember the time I came home after Trick-or-Treating, changed costumes, and went out again!

They should leave calendars and clocks alone. Get used to Mother Nature's sunrise times. All these time changes make it hard for Dracula to set his alarm clock!
    Mark
    Visit my music blog for fun!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Time change, the death of so many vampires, and great for coffee companies.

Quote Originally Posted by AZSneed View Post
    Scott, If they change Halloween to Saturday, it won't be the same. You say you feel bad, did you check for two raised wounds on your neck? I know a great place for a vacation, the Black Lagoon. I watch my last movie for Halloween, the last Underworld movie, I like the battles between the vampires and werewolves.

Mark, I love the cheesie movie, The Giant Claw, bad FX and all. I went after Halloween shopping today, got a pet dragon, test tubes, pumpkin juice bottle and a broomstick.

Now Turkey month, gobble-gobble.
    Yeah I know! but it would be better for the parents of today and the kids! sometimes change is good. Just had a bad night (sleep apnea) sucks but nothing else I can do about it. AZ I love all those movies, sometimes it can be heard to watch all the ones I love...not enough time in a day or life to watch them all.

Yeah Turkey time and watch the waistlines! and all the pies...Oh man there goes my heart! what a way to go....lol

Scott

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by msuperfan View Post
    I agree with the Young Vulcan. I was sleep-deprived after Halloween shenanigans, let the Millennials' suffer too. Builds Character! Why, I remember the time I came home after Trick-or-Treating, changed costumes, and went out again!

They should leave calendars and clocks alone. Get used to Mother Nature's sunrise times. All these time changes make it hard for Dracula to set his alarm clock!
    It sure does...build character! My oldest son complains about Halloween (taking his daughter out) and the 2 hours he lost. How the hell did we raise a generation of lazy kids? and now the younger generation wants to get paid (a living wage) and not work for it? I'm to old for all these cry babies!!!

My parents let us go on our own when we hit 11 or 12, of course we were raised with enough fear that if we did anything wrong we know we here dead meat and our parents had every right to bury us in the backyard! The calendar has to be adjusted every now and then same with the clocks. Daylight savings times saves money and energy we use and I know it's left over from World War II which is left over from World War I but in the end it works....oh well, by the time the next generation takes over I won't care.

Scott
    "They define a republic to be a government of laws, and not of men." óJohn Adams (1775)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!

Scott

Forget the replicators, give me food prepared by a loved one and the leftovers given to Snoopy the beagle in the backyard.

Many happy thankful returns to the whole sorry lot of ye!

Forget the replicators, give me food prepared by a loved one and the leftovers given to Snoopy the beagle in the backyard.

Many happy thankful returns to the whole sorry lot of ye!
    I agree 100 percent Mark! my daughter in-law is a great cook and she makes some of the best food (next to my mom...of course. she [my daughter in-law] has sure helped me get pass the loss of my mom) but when your a kid your mom is the best cook in the world and none of my ex-wife's could ever cook as good as she did! Make potato salad or macaroni salad like she could!! Man do I miss my mom's cooking!

Scott

Mom, food, the best.

Spent my holiday in bed in pain, alone (except dogs) and not much time online.

Hi, to Scott and Mark.

Mom, food, the best.

Hi, to Scott and Mark.
    I hope your doing better AZ! I was the same way with my head cold, it sucks getting older but nothing we can do about it, just keep going on. Take your time my friend and get better, we all miss you.

Scott

Mom, food, the best.

Hi, to Scott and Mark.
    Come on now, AZSneed!

Like Kirk in STV … when you are in the FFSF family, you're never alone!

I just heard from Marc Cushman. John DF Black just passed.

Marc said, As you know, John was not only Associate Producer on the first 13 episodes of TOS, and the series first story editor, and the writer of "The Naked Time," but was the one who came up with the line: "Space ... the final frontier."

He should get a proper send off into the final frontier!

Please share the below link with those you know who love Star Trek, and through your followers on social media - website included.

Much appreciate your help in spreading the word.

So, please pass on this message, and donate yourself if you can. Much obliged!

The Squire of Gothos is back, but still retired... General Trelane's Avatar
    What I liked about him was his continuing public presence, giving interviews for various DVD and BluRay collections and the media and fan scene in general. He will be well remembered. God speed, John!

Here is a short article about him on the official site:

Nothing yet on trekmovie and trekcore, but I'm sure they'll follow shortly...

I just heard from Marc Cushman. John DF Black just passed.

Marc said, As you know, John was not only Associate Producer on the first 13 episodes of TOS, and the series first story editor, and the writer of "The Naked Time," but was the one who came up with the line: "Space ... the final frontier."

He should get a proper send off into the final frontier!

Please share the below link with those you know who love Star Trek, and through your followers on social media - website included.

Much appreciate your help in spreading the word.

So, please pass on this message, and donate yourself if you can. Much obliged!
    Thank You Mark for posting this!

Time moves on no matter who we are!

And Thank You General Trelane!

Scott