Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: Outcast of the Star Trek Thread Reunion Thread Part II

I just finished the model of the Cosmostrator from the movie First Spaceship on Venus. Here is a photo of it. Like I said, I love rockets!

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Well done AZ! sealing the seams is the hardest part, you really do good work

Scott
    "A good moral character is the first essential in a man, and that the habits contracted at your age are generally indelible, and your conduct here may stamp your character through life. It is therefore highly important that you should endeavor not only to be learned but virtuous." —George Washington (1790)

Thanks, Scott!

I like to build models from my favorite movies and TV series, if no model, if I can, I will scratch build it.

The 2nd Doctor "Oh My Giddy Aunt" Pearlcorderman's Avatar
    By the way guys, I have managed to locate the soundtrack from Starships Invasion if anyone is interested. It's 320kbs, but I'm not sure if it's a re-code, unless the original recording was not that good.

I am! I lost it on the dead hard drive.

No problem AZ, I'll PM you a link

Thanks!

Did you get the Link AZSneed?

I got the link, just not the music yet. Two tries so far, I will try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlcorderman View Post
    By the way guys, I have managed to locate the soundtrack from Starships Invasion if anyone is interested. It's 320kbs, but I'm not sure if it's a re-code, unless the original recording was not that good.
    Count me in Pearl

Sorry I have not been here!

A life long friend of my mothers needed my help. Her husband of 69 years pasted away last week and I have been helping her and all the arrangements and then the funeral it self (which was yesterday). Now I have over 600 emails to go through and a ton of RSS feeds, plus my own kids that have been trying to see me...it's tough being so popular LOL but we do what we have to do

Scott

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AZSneed View Post
    Thanks, Scott!

I like to build models from my favorite movies and TV series, if no model, if I can, I will scratch build it.
    Your welcome my friend

I used to scratch build models when I was younger, but have not been able to do that in years and still can't anymore! arthritis in my fingers....sucks but what the hell.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty57 View Post
    Count me in Pearl
    Scott
    I have sent you a PM Scotty

Your welcome my friend

I used to scratch build models when I was younger, but have not been able to do that in years and still can't anymore! arthritis in my fingers....sucks but what the hell.

Scott
    I'm lucky that my hands don't have arthritis, and the glue has not affected my mind.....completely. I do have trouble with my eyes, lots of magnification and light helps, until I see the photos, then touch up time.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

If I move the S over to the PM, and remove cotty, I see an odd thing to send to Scott.

Thank You my friend

Scott

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

I'm lucky that my hands don't have arthritis, and the glue has not affected my mind.....completely. I do have trouble with my eyes, lots of magnification and light helps, until I see the photos, then touch up time.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

If I move the S over to the PM, and remove cotty, I see an odd thing to send to Scott.
    Now what a minute!.....I resemble that thought

my eyes are not that great anymore too, so that's strike two for me! I am near sighted in my right eye, far sighted in my left and have astigmatism in both! I'm screwed three ways to sunday. So far my eye sight has stayed the same for the last 5 years and that is good, the one thing I could not handle is going blind.

Scott

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

I got the link, just not the music yet. Two tries so far, I will try again.

I got it

Thanks again Pearl

Scott

I finally got it, thanks, Pearlcorderman!

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

I had a genuine Twilight Zone/Outer Limits moment, at least to me. I got a phone call, and with my fuzzy vision I thought it was my Brother calling me, so I answered it. It was a scam artist wanting to lower my credit card interest. I hung up. Then I put my glasses on, and read the Caller ID, the call was from me, from my home phone. It was weird that I would call, with a womans voice, me, from my phone I was using to get the call. Explain this to me! Am I finally over the edge, or will Rod Sterling step out and explain it to me?

Audio Restoration Project Spectre8750's Avatar
    Rod's had his last cigarette, but you never know!

I finally got it, thanks, Pearlcorderman!

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

I had a genuine Twilight Zone/Outer Limits moment, at least to me. I got a phone call, and with my fuzzy vision I thought it was my Brother calling me, so I answered it. It was a scam artist wanting to lower my credit card interest. I hung up. Then I put my glasses on, and read the Caller ID, the call was from me, from my home phone. It was weird that I would call, with a womans voice, me, from my phone I was using to get the call. Explain this to me! Am I finally over the edge, or will Rod Sterling step out and explain it to me?
    It's called phone spoofing! the person on the other end used your home number to hide her number! your not losing it just yet AZ! it has been used on me as well, the down side is if she gets your account number, then your in deep kimchi! if you have (and everyone does) a password for your phone company I would call and have it changed. I love caller ID (one of the best things the phone company's gave us) check to see if you can block your outgoing phone number! if you can us it.

Scott

You notice he is a

Quote Originally Posted by Misteretc View Post
    Everyone that wears a Red shirt die's!....but Me LOL

I know the feeling Misteretc! I to suffer from it, but I use over the counter organic compounds to help me sleep! so far so good.

Scott

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

I hope everyone (at lest here in the US) had a wonderful 3 day weekend!

Now back to our regular scheduled programing

Scott

I hope everyone (at lest here in the US) had a wonderful 3 day weekend!

Now back to our regular scheduled programing

Scott
    Scotty, are you again trying to save the Enterprise with a dia projector? Well, if somebody can, than it's you, our miracle worker!

Nice Avatar, btw!

Quote Originally Posted by soundtrekker View Post
    Scotty, are you again trying to save the Enterprise with a dia projector? Well, if somebody can, than it's you, our miracle worker!

Nice Avatar, btw!
    Thanks my friend it was time for a change again...

Aye, every time the Captain try's something new I have to clean up the mess! but what is an engineer to do?

Scott

Scotty, you look...younger!LOL

I hate to correct you, but, Nomad snuffed you, for a short time, but, snuffed.

THREE DAYS OFF! I was here on duty, guarding the place, non-stop. Where is Mr. Spock?

Scotty, you look...younger!LOL

I hate to correct you, but, Nomad snuffed you, for a short time, but, snuffed.

THREE DAYS OFF! I was here on duty, guarding the place, non-stop. Where is Mr. Spock?
    The one miracle of the transporter (now keep this to yourself laddie, the transporter can be used to make a person younger, if they know what there doing hehehehe) can change everything!

Guard duty! well I see you did a bang up job my friend, the place is still here and in one piece, as for Mr. Spock, his is in pon farr! something to do with, errr as Doctor McCoy says "an overactive thyroid and a knot hole" lol

A job well done laddie

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by soundtrekker View Post

Nice Avatar, btw!

Looks more like he's trying to catch speeding motorists in the corridor.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I just finished watching 1951's Thing From Another World. The monster is scary, not gross, and I really like the banter between the character, more real to me.
    It was the colorized version, not as good color as could have been, but, very watchable.

P.S. I got in the mail, some of the seeds, and plan to grow an army!

I'm not into colorized movies. Oh man, I turned on the tv last Christmas to see A Christmas Carol with Alastair Sim. Which coincidentally was also a 1951 flick. It was in colour! "What the F***!!!" I exclaimed as I almost fell off my chair. It was awful. It lost it's crispness and depth. I simply can't imagine what The Thing from Another World would look like in colour.

I wouldn't mind a packet of those seeds though! Excellent.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Animated gif of the 'Thing' being electrocuted in black & white. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I didn't see color TV until 1980, and I had to buy it. So, if in color or colorized, I watch, if in B&W, I still watch, but, I prefer in living color, or close to it.

USDA intercepted my seeds, I bet for the Military.