Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast

Thread: Outcast of the Star Trek Thread Reunion Thread Part II

Quote Originally Posted by AZSneed View Post
    soundtrekker, your PM box is full, I can't send you a PM.
    Scotty, AZSneed, my box is empty again!

Thanks. I guess you now put the burden on us to fill it up again....work, work.

Thanks. I guess you now put the burden on us to fill it up again....work, work.
    Be my guest, dear Sir!

Found this today on youtube (You might like that, Scotty, in case you haven't seen it before!):

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

He was a class act - may he R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by soundtrekker View Post
    Found this today on youtube (You might like that, Scotty, in case you haven't seen it before!):

He was a class act - may he R.I.P.
    Brought a tear to me eyes! Thank you my friend James Doohan excepted his roll in Star Trek and revelled in it, the fans loved him and he loved us every day until the end. May the wind always be at your back Mr. Scott.

Thank you for the last pm as well

Scott
    Last edited by Scotty57; 11-14-2014 at 01:48 PM.
    "A good moral character is the first essential in a man, and that the habits contracted at your age are generally indelible, and your conduct here may stamp your character through life. It is therefore highly important that you should endeavor not only to be learned but virtuous." —George Washington (1790)

I just watched the Scotty clip, and very enjoyable, thanks! He was, still is, and always will be, a miracle worker!

I was at a flea market today, and found season 1 and 2 of Lois and Clark, the new adventures of Superman, for $5 each! By Grabthar's Hammer, what a deal. lol

I just watched the Scotty clip, and very enjoyable, thanks! He was, still is, and always will be, a miracle worker!

I was at a flea market today, and found season 1 and 2 of Lois and Clark, the new adventures of Superman, for $5 each! By Grabthar's Hammer, what a deal. lol
    I'd say so! you need to give out the address to this flea market!

Scott

If I gave out the address, I would violate Star Fleet's General Order Number One!

Or at least I think so.

I watched the pilot movie of Lois and Clark, and I had forgotten how good it is. I haven't seen it since it's original broadcast.

I also got for $1, the movie, 2010 The Wolfman, which I have not seen, yet.

Also, a two pack of two well remembered classics, Voodoo Curse:The Gidden and Mexican Werewolf in Texas. Classics? What the heck was I thinking?

Audio Restoration Project Spectre8750's Avatar
    Mexican Werewolf in Texas? We need better Border control!

You got that right! I wonder if the Werewolf howls in Spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre8750 View Post
    Mexican Werewolf in Texas? We need better Border control!
    Amen Brother!

My idea of border control is The Great American Wall (15 feet high) and a 10 feet deep canal (in front of the wall) with imported alligators from Florida.

Scott

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

If I gave out the address, I would violate Star Fleet's General Order Number One!

Or at least I think so.

I watched the pilot movie of Lois and Clark, and I had forgotten how good it is. I haven't seen it since it's original broadcast.

I also got for $1, the movie, 2010 The Wolfman, which I have not seen, yet.

Also, a two pack of two well remembered classics, Voodoo Curse:The Gidden and Mexican Werewolf in Texas. Classics? What the heck was I thinking?
    Lois and Clark was a good show!

Starfleet General Order 1: "No starship may interfere with the normal development of any alien life or society." unless your being inundated (like California is) with illegal alien life you might be right! that Mexican Werewolf in Texas sure crossed into the wrong State!

Scott

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

You got that right! I wonder if the Werewolf howls in Spanish.
    I can't pass this up!!! LOOOL

I got a call one night of a bar fight in a very small county (piss ant) town, when I arrived the fight was still in progress, so I called for backup and a few minutes later my backup arrived. The fight was a normal Friday night drunk fight between..wait for it.....you guess it! drunk illegals over some broken down women, that had a face that would scare the bark off of a tree! anyway we broke up the fight and the guy I had in custody settled down and was ready to spend the rest of his night in jail. As I was putting him in the back of my vehicle I heard this cry IEEEEEEEEEEE! I looked over to were my partner was and I saw his prisoner legs fold out from under him and start to head toward the ground, my partner had hold of his cuffs [which were behind the prisoner back] (we call this the cop two step, where the officer grabs the chain in between the cuffs and pulls up, which has the effect of pulling the arms out of socket and is very painful to say the lest, but it does make the person stand up real fast) but that was not causing this guy to go down, after I got mine into the car, I walk over to my partner and this guy keeps crying out IEEEEEEEE! and dropping toward the ground! I'm like what the hell is going on? I walk up to my partner and just before he gets the guys head into the open door, the guy cry's out again IEEEEEEEEE! and goes flying into the back seat! my partner turns around and in his hand is his stun gun!! His prisoner pissed on him and he was mad as hell (because he was going to have to drive all the way back to the jail in a heated car with the smell of piss in the air and for the guy pissing on him to begin with) I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants!! from then on every time we responded to the same call of some bar fight both of us would call out IEEEEEEEEEE! as walked toward the bar!

So to answer your question I bet he said IEEEEEEEEEE! LOL

Fun times

Scott

I watched the "werewolf" movie........it is so bad, that I laughed while everyone that got mauled, DIED! The "great white hunter" was an idiot, the Sheriff Dept. were idiots, and the only smart one was the animal doctor. I put the DVD where it should be...IN THE GARBAGE! The other movie on the flip side, about voodoo, worst. So, for my $1, I got an empty DVD case.

The great Squire, came through for me, THANKS!

I watched the "werewolf" movie........it is so bad, that I laughed while everyone that got mauled, DIED! The "great white hunter" was an idiot, the Sheriff Dept. were idiots, and the only smart one was the animal doctor. I put the DVD where it should be...IN THE GARBAGE! The other movie on the flip side, about voodoo, worst. So, for my $1, I got an empty DVD case.

The great Squire, came through for me, THANKS!
    Two great movies that bit the dust! what a shame at lest you got a empty case out of it and a few hours of laughs!

Scott

This weekend I started re-watching Farscape this weekend, man I miss that show it's hard to believe that it has been 11 years and finely there maybe a Farscape movie!

Hope you all had a good weekend...I did

Scott

I only watched the pilot, and I'm glad you enjoying it. I am watching Lois and Clark. I like this series.

During the weekend, I watched two documentaries on DVD, Space Age from PBS, hosted by Captain Picard. The Dream is Alive, the IMAX movie, which was my first time seeing one at the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville,AL with my Mother.

HOW TO COOK A TURKEY

Step 1. Buy a Turkey
    Step 2. Have a glass of wine.
    Step 3. Stuff Turkey.
    Step 4. Have a glass of wine.
    Step 5. Put Turkey in oven.
    Step 6. Relax and have a glass of wine.
    Step 7. Turk the bastey.
    Step 8. Wine of glass another get.
    Step 9. Hunt for meat thermometer.
    Step 10. Glass yourself another pour of wine.
    Step 11. Bake the wine for 4 hours.
    Step 12. Take the oven out of the Turkey.
    Step 13. Tet the sable.
    Step 14. Grab another wottle of bine.
    Step 15. Turk the carvey.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Just watched Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer 1964 version, with original GE commercials, broadcasted on NBC, on DVD. The disc came with a book on the making of the special. It is in B&W and Color. Only different part, is the end credits. Rudolf is the longest running Christmas special in history, and on December 6th, it will be the 50th Anniversary.

Where is everyone? You act like it is a holiday!

Where is everyone? You act like it is a holiday!
    Scotty and PCM had visited me on Gothos on Thanksgiving... Scotty brought with him something to drink... it was.... green...

.... I think...

Yeah, DEFINITELY GREEN!

Scotty and PCM had visited me on Gothos on Thanksgiving... Scotty brought with him something to drink... it was.... green...

.... I think...

Yeah, DEFINITELY GREEN!
    Yes I had a wonderful time..Thank You again Sir Squire thou my head almost fell off afterwords, but Doctor McCoy gave me something for it and now I have to pee every 2 minutes! and I can't feel my left arm but other then that I feel okay.

Scott

I spent my time chasing down Tribbles....never caught one.

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

.... I think...

Yeah, DEFINITELY GREEN!
    I heard it was blue. So, y'all had a good time...or, so you think.

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty57 View Post
    Yes I had a wonderful time..Thank You again Sir Squire thou my head almost fell off afterwords, but Doctor McCoy gave me something for it and now I have to pee every 2 minutes! and I can't feel my left arm but other then that I feel okay.

Scott
    I'm glad YOU remember. Oh, did I get invited....did I go to the party....should I really know?

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

I watched SCROOGE with Albert Finney, a really great movie. I try to watch it every year, like A Claymation Christmas, another great Christmas Special.

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!

There had been rumours before, but now it's official, apparently:

Cool, awesome news Soundtrekker!

There had been rumours before, but now it's official, apparently:
    You beat me to it Sir Squire! I just got La La Land email a few minutes ago it goes on sale 12/2 Great News indeed

Scott