View Poll Results: Who do u think had d best character and beautiful/sexiest attitude in FFX2 among the

Voters
283. You may not vote on this poll
  • YUNA

111 39.22%
  • RIKKU

146 51.59%
  • PAINE

73 25.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: Yuna,Paine or Rikku

Hmmm... I've always been the type to have too much sugar in my brain ~_~
    So I pick rikku. I like her bouncy personality and how she's always so cheerful xD

d

I like Yuna alot more in FFX-2, because her mind is too clouded in FF10, and she's a bit of a goody goody, but that all changed when she started to dress like a hooker in FFX-2.

I Think That Paine is the Best all around.
    Her luke-warm and sarcastic attitude is awesome...
    And she's got an awesome sword and the best outfit ever.

RIKKU!
    It's a kind of black magic

Talking Easy.

The choice is quite obviously Rikku.

Schattenjager
    Rikku always has been and always will be with the exception of Paine since X2 could not decide between the two but Rikku has been my girl since FFX.
    not mention I liker her green swirly eyes. I and I like her personality.

Of course Paine is the complete opposite which is also the type of personality I like she reminds me of Fujin from FF8.

ok gonna sum it up before I start going on and on. Overall Rikku and paine.

I like rikku cause she always wants to help everybody stay happy despite the awful situations they were in. Also because I kinda hoped she would be happy in the end but even in the final mission she was upset cause she wasn't happy and I think she deserved a different ending.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Indulgence~I do what I want, you got problem?! Hotspot's Avatar
    My favorite is Rikku, she is my favorite character in X and she was still my favorite character in X-2. I like her spirit and her fighting style, I like the agility type characters like Rikku.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]| [Hidden link. Register to see links.]| [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Although Paine is more my type of character, she doesn't get many interesting scenes or bits of dialogue. She only really opens up if you complete some pretty tough extra missions (and even then, only a little). Her voice actress is also the weakest of the 3, making it seem less like she's detached and more like she (the actress) is bored.

I like Yuna so much more in this game than in FFX. The voice actress is more assured, and the playful characterisation suits her far more. She's a suprisingly great main character. She's better off without that whinging brat Tidus (I got full completion, but turned down the opportunity to bring him back!)

But I think Rikku's probably the best character. Again, much improved from FFX. Her voice actress is easily the best of the 3, plus she actually sounds like she's having a good time with it. Add in that Rikku gets most of the best lines, most of the funniest situations and has the best costumes...

We have our winner, Folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Clone View Post
    RIKKU All THE WAY!
    What he said. But not in unreadable yellow. Hahaha!

Rikku. She's still the same old Rikku, whereas Yuna is a total wreck of what was once a great character and Paine is just a pain.

Onion Kid
    I liked Yuna best in game. I didnt really like her in FMV, she was hot, but she didnt look like FFX Yuna IMO (I know shes older now but still). Rikku was my fav in FMV, and my least favorite in game.

proud to be the 69th person to vote Paine

I love Paine, she's one of my favourite FF characters ever. And I think she's totally hot. I loved finding out more about her. I like Rikku too, I used to love her more when I was younger. I disliked the way Yuna was in X-2, she seemed OOC the entire time and I wasn't too happy with that.

It depends what mood I'm in while I'm playing. At the moment, I prefer Yuna, but I go through phases of liking each of them

Onion Kid
    It's very wonderful to see the correct & the bestest member of YuRiPa winning the poll!

Yuna & Paine are both awesome in their own right and without them YuRiPa wouldn't be the cohesive unit we all love.

If this is proof of anything is that all you need to be the best is a bubbly personality, a sexy outfit and Tara Strong as your voice!

I loved Yuna, followed by Paine.

Rickku, was so annoying, by saying "there's enough Paine to go round". I think that Paine, told her off about that.

Rikku's ass. I mean...Rikku. Rikku's ass...I mean Rikku, brings so much to the table. So much. Above, somewhere, I'm sure, you'll find out just what!
    The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.