Thread: I set my gfs to learn abilities but the AP i gain from battles doesnt add to their ap

Question I set my gfs to learn abilities but the AP i gain from battles doesnt add to their ap

the gfs gain the exp from the battles and level up but the skill I set to have them learn doesn't gain any points even though the game is telling me im gaining ap from each battle. what am I doing wrong?

Survived the 『Hunt』, but not the Lady. Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Weird behaviour... I've recently replayed the PAL/IT PlayStation version, I've noticed the only instance in which G.F. couldn't earn EXP nor AP was when their HP read "0"; perhaps it's a faulty copy/image of the game?
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | N: “He was having his favourite dish.” | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Wither away.

Reddit: SaiyanOfDarkness Vegeta's Avatar
    I wish set my Girlfriend to learn new abilities

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

MY [Hidden link. Register to see links.] IS FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.. (PD FOLDER OFF LIMITS)
    Want to subscribe? Send me a PM on [Hidden link. Register to see links.] with your MEGA account email address and FFShrine Profile Link, and check for my reply!

Buying VGM is Expensive, if you want to... [Hidden link. Register to see links.]