Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hannibal Season Two Score Promo: Brian Reitzell

Banned

Hannibal Season Two Score Promo: Brian Reitzell

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

HANNIBAL SEASON TWO SCORE PROMO (WEB-RIP EVOLUTION MUSIC PARTNERS): BRIAN REITZELL

Cover by bobyaco
    612 mb
    120 Tracks
    mp3 320
    4.4 Hours
    Spoiler!
    A few notes. This downloaded at mp3 320 and is not a transcode. Unlike the season one promo, these tracks had names but no slate numbers. Hence, they are in alphabetical order and not chronological. This has more tracks than season one but only about half the score. Season one seemed to be longer suits of the episodes and is likely very nearly complete. Season two is presented in shorter separate tracks. Also, it is only about the first half of the season. No later episodes are represented, especially not the finale. If Reitzell puts up more tracks then I will add to this archive.
    Last edited by Amanda; 03-03-2016 at 11:16 PM.

Oh wow - Amanda, you've done it again. Thanks so much for posting this.

Fingers crossed that his music from the more recent episodes materializes soon - as it was incredibly effective and chilling...

Grand Shriner
    thanks for this, the music is such an integral part of the show and btw does anyone know the music used when Hannibal drugs mason?

Thanks, Amanda!

many thanks amanda

You're the best! The BEST!
    Looking for:
    -Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows Complete Score
    -The Dark Knight Rises Complete Score (FLAC/Lossless)

many thanks

Shriner
    Fantastic. And much quicker than expected. Greatly appreciated.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Unfortunately, it keeps giving me a "temporary error" message and doesn't download? Fix?

Many thanks for sharing this. It's a bummer about the lack of material from the finale, but I'll take what I can get. Hopefully the later season stuff will become available, but I'm fine with what you've posted.

I'll try going through the cues and sorting them by episode.
    Complete Score Wishlist:

James Horner - Romeo & Juliet (Rejected)
    John Williams - Prisoner of Azkaban, The Force Awakens
    Ghost in the Shell - Clint Mansell; The Fall - Krishna Levy; Hulk by Mychael Danna (rejected); 300: Rise Of An Empire by Federico Jusid (rejected)

Still playing Saint's Row 2 pariah13's Avatar
    Huge thanks, Amanda!
    "With strange eons, even death may die..."- H.P. Lovecraft

Shriner
    Works great now. Thank you!

Thanks.

Thank You Amanda.
    your works are always very much appreciated. Thanks again

Banned
    ***LINK REMOVED. I AM TIRED OF TOPAKTRO POSTING MY HARD WORK AS HIS OWN, SO I WILL NO LONGER POST ANY OF MY CUSTOM WORK. I HAVE REMOVED ALL PROMO WORK AND WILL NOT RE-UP. IF YOU WANT IT, THANK TOPAKTRO AND ASK HIM. OH, HE CAN'T BECAUSE HE CAN'T SEAL IT FROM ME.

Damn. Completely devastated by Amanda's announcement - but I understand the decision.

I really hope that Amanda will reconsider some time and not let one really f#$kin' bad apple ruin it for the rest of us. I for one greatly appreciate all the hard work you do for a number of film and TV scores that I otherwise would never get a chance to hear. The idea of losing that is a crushing thought...

Onion Kid
    I'm so angry right now (not with Amanda of course). I love Reitzell's work on Hannibal and was really, really looking forward to the music from season 2.

I hope you'll reconsider and post it again in the future, but I'll completely understand if you don't. Thanks for your great work anyway.

oh noooooo... Amanda
    but i understand you!
    greetz,
    badbu

Grand Shriner
    I completely understand, Amanda, but hope you will kindly pm a link to those of us who faithfully follow your posts, all of which we most certainly appreciate.

I agree with you scoringfan. I hope you will pm me with the link I you wont of course. your work here is amazing thank you for this, and this guy who steal your work is an asshole sorry for my words.

oh for gods sake
    didnt even have a chance here in Europe

edit: jesus, didnt even realize how big a blow this is until I saw all Amanda's topics

Oh well, I can't miss what I never had
    People don't always tell you what they're thinking. They just see to it that you don't advance in life.

... Oh, this is a pity But of course I understand the position of Amanda, topako is always there doing the same...
    I hope that some of the guys that downloaded this can make re-up

Regards!

Banned
    I am not sure what about my post about NOT sharing this was unclear. My pm box is flooded with requests, and more than a few entitled demands. Either I close the box or repost the link, so I will repost. New link in the original post.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    ***LINK REMOVED. I AM TIRED OF TOPAKTRO POSTING MY HARD WORK AS HIS OWN, SO I WILL NO LONGER POST ANY OF MY CUSTOM WORK. I HAVE REMOVED ALL PROMO WORK AND WILL NOT RE-UP. IF YOU WANT IT, THANK TOPAKTRO AND ASK HIM. OH, HE CAN'T BECAUSE HE CAN'T SEAL IT FROM ME.
    Is this the same guy who runs download-soundtracks.com which seems to poach music from here all the time and put it on crappy servers like uploaded.net? That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. You're definitely one of the cooler posters here.

Mysterious Resident of Room 4 Yotsuyasan's Avatar
    Hello, Amanda. (Hopefully you will see this. While I've lurked for a while in these forums, this is only my second time actually trying to post... And the first time I did so, in another unrelated thread, a message flashed very briefly that I think said my post would appear pending moderator approval, and that was days ago and that post has yet to appear... I'd retype it all, but it was a rather lengthy post! Anyway, where was I? Ah yes...)

Hello, Amanda. From what little I have gathered about this situation, it sucks and you've been wronged. I'd like to say that it is nice to see you re-sharing some of your work in this thread, but the motivation for it seems wrong. You're sharing it because of huge (and in a few unfortunate cases, entitled) demand. On one hand, it must be nice for you to know that your work is in such demand (re: anyone who's request was more polite). But on the other hand, if you re-share your work, in these circumstances, it should be because you want to share it, not because you feel you must to placate the masses.

I'll admit I'm not interested in the particular score that this thread is the subject of. But I was very disappointed this morning when I was planning to snag the rest of the TNG albums you were offering. I own all of the officially released albums, but I was looking forward to filling some holes. Thus far, I had downloaded Hide and Q a few days ago to check it out, but today was the day I was going to grab the rest. So it was quite a shock when I found they were gone!

But will I demand you re-offer them? No! I will hope that someday (hopefully soon) you might feel comfortable offering them again, and I will also hope that this whole conundrum with someone else stealing your work and presenting it uncredited in their own threads will draw the attention of this forum's moderators, and that other person will be dealt with (hopefully with at least a temporary ban of some sort, if not a permanent one).

You seem like someone who has offered a lot to this community, and you disserve to be appreciated. Even though I've only managed to sample a small portion of your work before this unfortunate mess has transpired, consider yourself appreciated by, at least, me. And hopefully the less rudely demanding of the messages you've been PM'd show your appreciation by others.

Edit: (Oh good... Looks like it did post! Now why ever did the other one I tried posting a few days ago not go through? Ah, well...)