Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hannibal Season Two Score Promo: Brian Reitzell

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthu View Post
    No problem.
    And if you have the time to double check it'd be great, some tracks are a bit similar and some of the names are pretty nondescript so there might be a mistake or two.
    Well, I looked over the ones you had labeled with a question mark. You're right, a few of them are hard to be sure about because there are no identifying phrases in those tracks.

I'm positive, though, that "Discovery" is not the last track of episode 4. The music that is played in the episode is completely different. I don't know, though, if this was a preliminary version that wasn't used, or if it accompanies a different scene. But if you've gone through and identified most of the other tracks and correctly placed them with their corresponding scene, it doesn't look like the correct music for that scene has been released yet. Which is a bummer.
    Complete Score Wishlist:

James Horner - Romeo & Juliet (Rejected)
    John Williams - Prisoner of Azkaban, The Force Awakens
    Ghost in the Shell - Clint Mansell; The Fall - Krishna Levy; Hulk by Mychael Danna (rejected); 300: Rise Of An Empire by Federico Jusid (rejected)

Banned
    Grey, these are probably not full scores considering the length of the promo. More like The Mentalist was, so it is not the final scene but the last bit of score from the episode represented. He has not yet put any new score up, so we may not actually get a full or even most of season 2 sore. Time will tell but the site was unavailable all week. I got back in today but nothing new was added yet.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayEdwards View Post
    Well, I looked over the ones you had labeled with a question mark. You're right, a few of them are hard to be sure about because there are no identifying phrases in those tracks.

I'm positive, though, that "Discovery" is not the last track of episode 4. The music that is played in the episode is completely different. I don't know, though, if this was a preliminary version that wasn't used, or if it accompanies a different scene. But if you've gone through and identified most of the other tracks and correctly placed them with their corresponding scene, it doesn't look like the correct music for that scene has been released yet. Which is a bummer.
    Yeah, I was listening to it again and it's not it... I'll try to find it's proper location, hoping that is not buried under some other piece of music (like "Dead Judge"). And thanks for double checking.

Grey, these are probably not full scores considering the length of the promo. More like The Mentalist was, so it is not the final scene but the last bit of score from the episode represented. He has not yet put any new score up, so we may not actually get a full or even most of season 2 sore. Time will tell but the site was unavailable all week. I got back in today but nothing new was added yet.
    Well, with the exception of a few missing tracks, the music you posted seems to cover pretty much everything (or close to everything).

Grand Shriner
    Thank you!

Grand, grand Merci, pour le partage. :-)

Shriner
    Apparently someone finally wised up and decided to issue the series soundtrack officially, at least select tracks - Bryan Fuller's Twitter feed is taking suggestions on what to include in the release. I'd post the link, but I'm not sure of this forum's rules on that.

Banned
    Hmm. Well I have been watching, and Reitzell has not posted any more season 2 tracks, perhaps that's why? Since putting up what is there for season 2, almost all season 1 was pulled....

Shriner
    Seems likely. That leads me to think any CD release will be mostly season 1, since those notable character themes were basically remixed and reissued for season 2, and a few of the more notable season 2 tracks will make up the rest (like the slow version of the Goldberg Variations in episode 2-13).

Onion Kid
    Ahh, this is incredible. Thank you for uploading!

Brilliant! Thank you!

Onion Kid
    Great show and amazing score! Downloading now, thanks!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by saltydonnie View Post
    Apparently someone finally wised up and decided to issue the series soundtrack officially, at least select tracks - Bryan Fuller's Twitter feed is taking suggestions on what to include in the release. I'd post the link, but I'm not sure of this forum's rules on that.
    Actually, Fuller later said this: "BRIAN REITZELL TELLS ME THE #HANNIBALOST WILL BE 2 VOLUMES (S1&S2) AND 4 DISCS (2 per season)! I CAN'T WAIT!!"

Shriner
    If you search on Amazon, you'll see that Hannibal Season 1 (Vol. 1 and 2) will be released on MP3 on August 5 for $10.00, with CDs due September 2 for $18.99. I know that Hannibal Season 2 (Vol. 1& 2) will be released around that time. No "classical music" - it is all score.

Season 1 has a more detailed listing and audio samples - you'll see that each track is named after each episode, so they are taking the notable portions from each episodes' scores and merging them into 13 tracks. Good idea, since most of the score is minimal.

Thanks

Le Passage Enchante d'Aladdin James (The Disney Guy)'s Avatar
    Any chance anyone has this to re-up i missed first time. Thanks in advance

RS/CMPS Wishlist:
    Aladdin/Notre Dame~Menken / Avengers: Infinity Wars~Silvestri / Ant-Man/Ant-Man & The Wasp~Beck / Christopher Robin~Brion & Zanelli /Zootopia/Incredibles 2~Giacchino / Mission Impossible: Fallout~Balfe / Fifty Shades Darker/Freed~Elfman / Darkest Hour~Marianelli /Dragonheart~Edelman

Grand Shriner
    Anyone PM me a link to this or if Amanda could PM me - many thanks

47.95@71.928 tehƧP@ƦKly†ANK™ -Ⅲ¼'s Avatar
    +1 on any Season 03 music.
    Although, I"m sure there will be 2 volumes released, just like the first two seasons.

But anything for season 3 would be great.

I held off watching any more of 3 when I heard they cancelled it.
    I really wanted to wait for the last episode before doing a final marathon.
    We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep.
    Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.]!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

POST NO BILLS!

Banned
    Mega will not let me access it to upload even....

Grand Shriner
    thanks for trying Amanda

If anyone has a working link for this could you shoot me a PM?
    It would be much appreciated

Banned
    mega is back. later tonight.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

new link in op

Thanks
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    new link in op
    Excellent! Thanks a bunch, Amanda.

Grand Shriner
    any advance on season 3 Amanda???

Banned
    There is no hope for any score at all beyond this from this site. When the latest Doctor Who album was leaked from there, ALL licensed music was pulled from public access. Shortly after, accounts- including mine - were nuked and access has not been able to be restored. So it is looking as if this source is burned. No the last of my promos from this site are nearly done.