Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 79

Thread: Hannibal Season Two Score Promo: Brian Reitzell

  1. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    cooking soup for Sorei and her
    Posts
    14,647
    I only post here for the enjoyment of sharing, so no worries there. You need to make a couple of posts before you can send or receive private messages. Once you do, pm me and we can talk Star Trek.

  2. #27
    Welcome, Foolish Mortals... hack3rman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Haunted Mansion
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    ***LINK REMOVED. I AM TIRED OF TOPAKTRO POSTING MY HARD WORK AS HIS OWN, SO I WILL NO LONGER POST ANY OF MY CUSTOM WORK. I HAVE REMOVED ALL PROMO WORK AND WILL NOT RE-UP. IF YOU WANT IT, THANK TOPAKTRO AND ASK HIM. OH, HE CAN'T BECAUSE HE CAN'T SEAL IT FROM ME.
    Hell, I'm tired of TOPAKTRO reposting everything in a new thread!
    NO RE-UP'S!

    My Stuff!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]


  3. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    cooking soup for Sorei and her
    Posts
    14,647
    And, mods could merge them. I have asked but then got pissed and deleted mine. What's the point of having two the same? Give me a day or so to cool off and we will see how I am doing. **give extra meds time to work**

  4. #29
    Mysterious Resident of Room 4 Yotsuyasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16
    Well, as mentioned, I'd no plans to demand you re-share them. But if you felt inclined to do so privately, I shan't complain!

    So here's post #2 from me, then, ha ha. (I suppose I could just make multiple posts full of nonsense until I hit the PM threshold, but that doesn't seem kosher, so to speak. So hopefully I have enough things of actual substance to say to get me there!)

  5. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    cooking soup for Sorei and her
    Posts
    14,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuyasan View Post
    Well, as mentioned, I'd no plans to demand you re-share them. But if you felt inclined to do so privately, I shan't complain!

    So here's post #2 from me, then, ha ha. (I suppose I could just make multiple posts full of nonsense until I hit the PM threshold, but that doesn't seem kosher, so to speak. So hopefully I have enough things of actual substance to say to get me there!)
    pm sent. You can noww write and chat me.

  6. #31
    Mysterious Resident of Room 4 Yotsuyasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16
    Yes, I'd noticed I'd gotten one. (So I guess that means the minimum post count needed is 2, then, eh?) I was quite happy and replied! Only to seemingly see that reply vanish, much like the phantom first attempt at posting I'd previously mentioned... Huh, maybe this forum just doesn't like me when I try to do things for the first time?)

    I shall try replying once more. Hopefully I shall have better luck this time!

    ---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

    Hmm... No, I tried again to type up a reply to your PM. After I hit "submit message," when I then looked in my "Sent Items" folder, it still says, "Sent Items contains 0 messages." Curiouser and curiouser...


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] The adventures of five members of Boy Scout
    Troop 192 who, after a trip to China, have lives full of change...

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]: Star Trek Style Starship
    Schematics, Designed by Yotsuya

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]: text & photo Transformers toy reviews!
    Featuring the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] Project!

  7. #32
    The Resident Zombi AberZombi&Flesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Necropolis, NC
    Posts
    2,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuyasan View Post
    Hmm... No, I tried again to type up a reply to your PM. After I hit "submit message," when I then looked in my "Sent Items" folder, it still says, "Sent Items contains 0 messages." Curiouser and curiouser...
    FYI.. If you do not check the box "Save to Sent Folder" or something of this likeness, you will NEVER see a copy in your sent/outbox.

  8. #33
    Mysterious Resident of Room 4 Yotsuyasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16
    Oh, I had been doing it as a "Quick Reply." When I looked just now at the additional options available under, "Go Advanced," I noticed a box (that by default was unchecked) marked, "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." So, Amanda, did my PM actually go through? And if so, sorry for the redundant second one.

    Edit: Ah, yes. It seems I'd just figured that out, AberZombi&Flesh. Thank you for the advise, however. The intent is appreciated!

  9. #34
    The Resident Zombi AberZombi&Flesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Necropolis, NC
    Posts
    2,033
    Glad to be able to help.

    But yes, your messages DO go through, it's just whether or not you want a copy for yourself.

  10. #35
    Grand Shriner adgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    151
    Thank you SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

  11. #36
    Shriner EasterHay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    88
    Thanks, Amanda.
    People don't always tell you what they're thinking. They just see to it that you don't advance in life.

  12. #37
    Grand Shriner justancient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    630
    Thanks Amanda, for all your past hard work, and just for being a cool, contributing member of this forum. Hope the meds and general support you have from us on here encourage you to keep kicking ass. Have a nice weekend!

  13. #38
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    99
    Thank you Amanda... sincerely...

  14. #39
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    116
    Again, many many thanks Amanda - your work and sharing is appreciated!

  15. #40
    Tyler Bourbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,172
    It's pretty annoying to see how some people behave and act around here, but it's way more stunning to realize what a fantastic job others are doing for the shrine.

    So this is a BIG THANKS to you, Amanda!

  16. #41
    47.95@71.928 tehƧP@ƦKly†ANK™ -Ⅲ¼'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Evil Dead basement
    Posts
    25,463
    Excellent work for an excellent season! Thanks Amanda!
    We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep.
    Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.]!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    POST NO BILLS!

  17. #42
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    awesome mandi!!!you've done it again!!!

  18. #43
    Kibo Custom laohu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    10,045
    thanks

  19. #44
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25
    It took less time than I though... I managed to put the music in chronological order and I checked it twice. Despite that I have a couple of doubts about some tracks (I marked them with (?) to single them out) and there are a handful of scenes for which I can't find the corresponding music (they are marked with (???) ——— description), but it's possible they were not released.
    And, for all my efforts, I can't seem to find where "Shooting Up" is from.

    Again, thank you Amanda for your amazing work and if anyone wants to double check the proposed order and eventually correct it, it'd be great.

    Edit: I just noticed that I skipped a track (Namely "Jack Visits Will"). I'll have the correct version up tomorrow, right now my brain's fried and blwargh!!!
    (sorry)

    Edit 2: Corrected.

    Spoiler!


    Now, let's hope the music for the remaining episodes emerges sooner or later.
    Last edited by Gorthu; 06-02-2014 at 02:04 AM.

  20. #45
    Avid Soundtrack Collector
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    109
    I can't get MEGA to work on my computer through any web browser... Google, IE, or Firefox... can anyone provide this through something else please?

    Thanks!
    Music has Power

  21. #46
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    657
    Amanda, much appreciated

  22. #47
    Assemble at dawn. GrayEdwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    2,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorthu View Post
    It took less time than I though... I managed to put the music in chronological order and I checked it twice. Despite that I have a couple of doubts about some tracks (I marked them with (?) to single them out) and there are a handful of scenes for which I can't find the corresponding music (they are marked with (???) ——— description), but it's possible they were not released.
    And, for all my efforts, I can't seem to find where "Shooting Up" is from.

    Again, thank you Amanda for your amazing work and if anyone wants to double check the proposed order and eventually correct it, it'd be great.

    Edit: I just noticed that I skipped a track (Namely "Jack Visits Will"). I'll have the correct version up tomorrow, right now my brain's fried and blwargh!!!
    (sorry)

    Edit 2: Corrected.

    Spoiler!


    Now, let's hope the music for the remaining episodes emerges sooner or later.
    Thank you very much for this. I guess you beat me to it.
    Complete Score Wishlist:

    James Horner - Romeo & Juliet (Rejected)
    John Williams - Prisoner of Azkaban, The Force Awakens
    Ghost in the Shell - Clint Mansell; The Fall - Krishna Levy; Hulk by Mychael Danna (rejected); 300: Rise Of An Empire by Federico Jusid (rejected)

  23. #48
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayEdwards View Post
    Thank you very much for this. I guess you beat me to it.
    No problem.
    And if you have the time to double check it'd be great, some tracks are a bit similar and some of the names are pretty nondescript so there might be a mistake or two.

  24. #49
    Avid Soundtrack Collector
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    109
    Can anyone make this available anywhere else besides Mega??

    Thanks.

  25. #50
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16
    Amanda, just wanted to say thank you for the amazing post and all the others you've shared. Your work is to be appreciated and your skill is to be envied

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •