Page 1 of 21 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Which character would you really be? Test it!

Yes, I'm ancient! Aerith Gainsborough's Avatar

Which character would you really be? Test it!

This thread is not about who you would like to be, it is about who you would actually be....

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

My results:

You are Ellone! Good-hearted and self-sacrificing, you are often seen as what you are instead of who you are. You have special talents others envy, but those who take the time to know the real you will see you for the sweetheart that you really are.

Thanks to Lunatic HighVII for this lovely sig.

My Forum Family:
    Husband: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Daughter: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Son: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Brother: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

You are Edea! Selfless and strong-willed, you have the ability to do a lot of good. Luckily for the world, that's usually your intention. If you were ever corrupted by evil, we would all be in serious trouble. On top of all that, you're pretty sexy.

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    I think I've done this one before --- it said I was Ellone.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

Here's looking at you, kid. Espanha's Avatar
    lo i got this:

You are Kiros! You're a pretty practical sort of person with a good sense of ethics. Because you keep physically fit, you look good wearing just about anything. Helpful and capable, you're always a great person to have around.

I never noticed kiros as being physically fit lol, I thought he was tall and lanky

yeah i agree but that's what it said. lol

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    I decided to try again, just to see if it was indeed the same one and if anything had changed. As it turns out, it hadn't:

You are Ellone! Good-hearted and self-sacrificing, you are often seen as what you are instead of who you are. You have special talents others envy, but those who take the time to know the real you will see you for the sweetheart that you really are.

I like things that are good Rapture's Avatar
    I am Laguna.
    You know Maggie, the sooner kids talk the sooner they talk back. I hope you never say a word.

Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it. Lunatic HighVII's Avatar
    You are Selphie! Party time! Nobody's better at putting together fun plans than you. You're never at a loss for cool ideas. You attract friends like magnets. For you, the world is just an awesome place! Booyaka!

I'm Selphie
    Guardian of x_Yuna_x.

boobs
    Originally posted by god is dead
    lo i got this:

You are Kiros! You're a pretty practical sort of person with a good sense of ethics. Because you keep physically fit, you look good wearing just about anything. Helpful and capable, you're always a great person to have around.
    Me too! I was kind of dissapointed, but then I read the discription.

The rat symbolises obviousness. Minty's Avatar

Yup, pretty much.
    Though I would of though squall really...

I got Cid
    Geralt of Rivia: "Power, sex. Sex, Power. They both come down to one thing - fucking others".

Dead Lovers Eyes ~dead_angel_Lenne~'s Avatar
    I got Zell

You are Zell! Hyperactive much? Caffeine and you should stay far from each other. You might be a little shy with the opposite sex, but in big groups you're extremely outspoken. Your emotions run strong, and though you might try to hide them, you seldom succeed.

And the sad thing is i hate this dude with a passion i don't like him at all.
    Tears keep falling on the floor as the world around her crumbles

Sig limits: 400x150, 50kb

It's when heaven turns to black and hell to white

boobs
    WAIT! Forget what I said. I took the test again and said I was..... (I'm kinda dissapointed )

You are Edea!
    Selfless and strong-willed, you have the ability to do a lot of good. Luckily for the world, that's usually your intention. If you were ever corrupted by evil, we would all be in serious trouble. On top of all that, you're pretty sexy.

Originally posted by PoRtQuEl
    WAIT! Forget what I said. I took the test again and said I was..... (I'm kinda dissapointed )

You are Edea!
    Selfless and strong-willed, you have the ability to do a lot of good. Luckily for the world, that's usually your intention. If you were ever corrupted by evil, we would all be in serious trouble. On top of all that, you're pretty sexy.

I got edea too! shes the best, why are you dissapointed??

boobs
    Well, I do admit, the discription kicks ass, but I'm male... eh, forget I said I'm dissapointed. I got Lulu and Tifa also.

I was happy with my results!

I am Rinoa: Your relationships with others are important to you. You like to socialize and have a good time. To some people you might seem alittle shallow, but you really just like to be happy and make others happy too.

i didnt quite expect this.
    You are Squall! A lone wolf with the weight of the world on your shoulders, you may not communicate your feelings to your friends, but you are a true friend to those you are close to. In spite of your hesitance to warm up to people, you're likely one hot number in the eyes of the opposite sex.

Exotic weapon proficiency ftw Prak's Avatar
    I tried this a long time ago. Got Edea.

Originally posted by PoRtQuEl
    Well, I do admit, the discription kicks ass, but I'm male... eh, forget I said I'm dissapointed. I got Lulu and Tifa also.
    oh! i didnt read this when I sent you that PM! forget what I said about the sorceress thing (lol). Well men can be sexy too! and you can be a sorcerer.. hmm. Male Edeas all around!

You are Rinoa! Your relationships with others are important to you. You like to socialize and have a good time. To some people you might seem a little shallow, but you really just like to be happy and make others happy too.

I agree. I took this test a while ago and I think I got Quistis, with Zell and Selphie right behind. Now as I take it, Selphie is 2, Zell 3, and Quistis 5th.

Thanks to Masakari for my awesome signature and avatar!

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Originally posted by Solaris

Male Edeas all around!
    scary thought.

imagine how that would look like!

no thanks. lol

oh the site of a male edea taking over the world! with purple spandex and fur around the collar!