Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: ℛoʑeɳ Queeɳs ℛαre ʋʛɱ işcѵeɾy

Quote Originally Posted by bgd View Post
    Does anyone know the difference between the After Burner Climax OST as a separate album, and those same tracks on the After Burner 20th Anniversary Box? The lengths of the tracks are different (sometimes significantly), but is there a difference in quality?
    Quality seems to be the same, I think only the difference is order of the tracks. Definitely 20th Anniversary ver. is better coz it includes also other AB sound ver. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Cympak View Post
    No, they do not annoy me.
    I think add an cover to gamerip is a good practice. I only think that your covers kind of... big. If you make them a little smaller, it will be better... i think...

And no one hates YOU. Everyone just hates OMEGA.

Mega link for Sol Trigger must works... But now i can't say it for sure because i can not download a file, for the reasons i mentioned above.

BTW what about other old links? They're dead or something?
    I prefer OMEGA rather [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ... anyway since this is causing lots of trouble with tablet users I'll just change the format na

just before I click "Apply to all" will this format work?

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

OMEGA is dead now > <

Last edited by mixi; 05-29-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Works like a charm, dood.

My ultimate game soundtrack request: Master of Monsters: Disciples of Gaia (complete soundtrack) - Ongoing almost 20 years now, this was one of my favorite soundtracks growing up. If ANYONE can rip the entire soundtrack, which is about 30 tracks, I will be eternally grateful. Even though it would be a fleeting dream at this point...

tak
    mixi, can you please reupload liberation maiden, overblast the 3rd stage and trigger stratus?
    many thanks in advance.

bgd, AB20thAn - is a compilation album of music from all AB games up to ABClimax (which itself has a different versions on different consoles, and different versions has a little different soundtracks). Also, Climax contains tracks that are arranged versions of tracks from the original game.
    So if you truly fan of SEGA games you theoretically must have them all ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Heropon Riki View Post
    Not everyone hated Omega. ;P

Check under the RPG section.

I did, link is dead for me

Quote Originally Posted by winged cloud View Post
    I did, link is dead for me
    Hm... Strange I keep getting a strange message, even after removing the "o".

Spoiler!

Oh.
    My.
    God.
    How i hate this FreaCKIN' RED SH!T WITH WHITE 'M' IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!
    It starts download normally and then i only see a darned WHITE SCREEN without downloading file itself!
    I try to use downloader (with guaranteed completion of downloading?.. uhuh... HELL NO!!!) which also just download NOTHING!!!!
    I try FORCED downloading (via mega main page) and it ALSO NOT STARTING file download!!!!!
    I uninstall my mega account but it don't help.
    I using android OS and Chrome ("perfect combination for mega" how says some lying bas... hmm... some no-good guys) but it doesn't help me a bit!
    And know what? NO ONE seems to have similar problems, that i have! NO ONE!
    Even developers of this bastardish app don't know how to solve my problem! Wanna know wat' they're answer me? "At this point Mega still needs a several check ups and updates. We'll try to solve problems similar to yours in the next update". Ironic yea'?
    They also told me not to get hung up on the download stuff and use the program to its full potential (as a mail box or sorta net file storage, yup... And of course i DREAMT of this my whole damn life!..).

So fellas, sorry but i must admit that i cannot use your wonderful rare links. For a while, anyway.

Also, I'm sorry that it exudes poison and angry message appears in this topic.
    Neither the owner of a topic nor the topic itself are not to blame for this.

Oh.
    My.
    God.
    How i hate this FreaCKIN' RED SH!T WITH WHITE 'M' IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!
    It starts download normally and then i only see a darned WHITE SCREEN without downloading file itself!
    I try to use downloader (with guaranteed completion of downloading?.. uhuh... HELL NO!!!) which also just download NOTHING!!!!
    I try FORCED downloading (via mega main page) and it ALSO NOT STARTING file download!!!!!
    I uninstall my mega account but it don't help.
    I using android OS and Chrome ("perfect combination for mega" how says some lying bas... hmm... some no-good guys) but it doesn't help me a bit!
    And know what? NO ONE seems to have similar problems, that i have! NO ONE!
    Even developers of this bastardish app don't know how to solve my problem! Wanna know wat' they're answer me? "At this point Mega still needs a several check ups and updates. We'll try to solve problems similar to yours in the next update". Ironic yea'?
    They also told me not to get hung up on the download stuff and use the program to its full potential (as a mail box or sorta net file storage, yup... And of course i DREAMT of this my whole damn life!..).

So fellas, sorry but i must admit that i cannot use your wonderful rare links. For a while, anyway.

Also, I'm sorry that it exudes poison and angry message appears in this topic.
    Neither the owner of a topic nor the topic itself are not to blame for this.
    try firefox.

Oh.
    My.
    God.
    How
    You could also try using JDownloader, it works pretty flawlessly with MEGA.

*also: I'm totally fine with omega. No problems at all. But I have been sending one user any links he needs from this thread because he can't even see the pictures or the links attached to them, but gets some crazy error message.
    But speaking for myself, I LOVE your setup. Everything is very concise. Often times you'll get lost in threads with this many albums.
    Last edited by Mint; 05-29-2014 at 07:36 PM.

[try firefox.]

Download still not starts.

[try using JDownloader]

It can't find files i needed (for example, some italian jazz concerto instead of mixi's Sol Trigger Rip).
    Or i do it wrong (i must copy mega URL to 'search ' field, right?)

[crazy error message]

"Error with protected connection. Blocked due to maximum permissible lenght" ? Is that i'm see with firefox. Chrome not even reacts on "hide-it" buttons. Explorer open links as it must do (but not download files anyway XD)
    Last edited by Cympak; 05-29-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Grand Shriner
    For me, I may have had some difficulty at first, but I've since gotten the hang of Omega and your layout, so I don't really have any problems anymore.

[try using JDownloader]

It can't find files i needed (for example, some italian jazz concerto instead of mixi's Sol Trigger Rip).
    Or i do it wrong (i must copy mega URL to 'search ' field, right?)

[crazy error message]

"Error with protected connection. Blocked due to maximum permissible lenght" ? Is that i'm see with firefox. Chrome not even reacts on "hide-it" buttons. Explorer open links as it must do (but not download files anyway XD)
    So maybe I'm not understanding which part you're having an issue with. My take on it was that you were having issues with MEGA itself, not finding the links. Am I correct in assuming this?
    When I am picking out a few things to DL I will just enable JDownloader's clipboard url grabber. Just right click the direct MEGA link (not the omega one) and copy it, and JDownloader should find the file associated with the link on its own. Make sure you get that "online" icon on the side of the link and go ahead and hit "continue with package". Hit the play button on the download tab and in a little bit you should have successfully downloaded the file.

So maybe I'm not helping at all, or helping you with the wrong problem. Lemme know, because a few other people just needed to try a couple different things and managed to get these albums no problem.

Onion Kid
    can you upload already the legend of heroes 4 & 5 psp ost?

Grand Shriner
    Mixi,
    Thanks for providing some doujins like the Pulse Therapy, they are very hard to find!!
    I would love to hear the rest of the Pulse Therapy section - since I only had a few in the "Attack the Game Music" series.
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by hikoshi View Post
    mixi, can you please reupload liberation maiden, overblast the 3rd stage and trigger stratus?
    many thanks in advance.
    Sorry I did not edit the labels, those are actually in my wish list. They are RARE and VERY HARD TO FIND > < have LM but no plan to up now, if you can't wait look for Orie's thread, she has it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackyoda View Post
    can you upload already the legend of heroes 4 & 5 psp ost?
    still tagging, please be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by I'mNotHere View Post
    Mixi,
    Thanks for providing some doujins like the Pulse Therapy, they are very hard to find!!
    I would love to hear the rest of the Pulse Therapy section - since I only had a few in the "Attack the Game Music" series.
    Thanks again
    Nice surprise to see someone also listening to Pul-Thera ~ now I'm curious which ATG you have? coz mine still missing ATG 4~9.

Quote Originally Posted by Heropon Riki View Post
    Mixi, do you happen to have this soundtrack?

Will release it this coming Friday, together with Bullet Soul Infin*te Burst & Pers*naQ = )

Last edited by mixi; 06-01-2014 at 05:30 PM.

Grand Shriner
    For Pulse Therapy, I only have:
    Attack the Game Music 1 (128 kbps)
    Attack the Game Music 2 (128 kbps) and
    Attack the Game Music 5 (192 kbps)

Here is ATG 5

For FMPSG series, I have:
    001 through 015, and I am missing 016 through 020.
    Last edited by I'mNotHere; 06-01-2014 at 01:11 PM.

mixi, chmint write it again. I use ANDROID OS (NOT WINDOWS) with google chrome, firefox or-whatewer-else-you-may-pick-up-for-tablet. Not because i'm some masochyst or something like that, but because there's no other variants in the dump-hole i live in. So the "right-click" stuff not helping at all.
    Yes, links itself is not problem for me. I can see URLs pure and clear with ANY explorer i use.
    Yes, I have a problem with the process of downloading. It just does not happen no matter what apps I use.

And that, after what I wrote above, I should love mega, yea?
    Don't make me laugh...
    I think the only solution with my problem is try and find albums i needed somewhere else... on baidu... or 115... or ndownloader at last...

Sorry guys, but i'm out...

Quote Originally Posted by I'mNotHere View Post
    For Pulse Therapy, I only have:
    Attack the Game Music 1 (128 kbps)
    Attack the Game Music 2 (128 kbps) and
    Attack the Game Music 5 (192 kbps)

Here is ATG 5

For FMPSG series, I have:
    001 through 015, and I am missing 016 through 020.
    Thank you so much for this, even 1 album is big help!!
    I'll get them when I arrive home, Kurubushi series will be available soon = )

for FMPSG, I have up to 1-16 ~
    17-20 is kinda impossible to find right now X__x
    Really wanted "19 Jukebox" includes sword art online vgm remixes > <

[edit]
    just got your file and was surprise its "ATG5 - WA" which is even harder to find > <
    Last edited by mixi; 06-02-2014 at 07:31 AM.

MASSIVE THANKS!!!! Been looking everywhere for the Demon Gaze OSt!!!!

Shriner
    Many thanks for the Mind Zero soundtrack!

Onion Kid
    oH mY I was not aware R-Type had a remix soundtrack.
    Thanks for sharing !!

Grand Shriner
    I notice that you have Espagaluda's doujin album from Siesta Studio. Do you have GENPEI from the same studio in HQ MP3 as well? I can't find it anywhere.

Onion Kid
    Raiden Lightning Strikes Back Rare Tracks only includes disk 4?
    Also, it's missing track 10.

Shriner
    Thanks for the Demon Gaze and Mind Zero soundtrack!!

Would it be possible to re-upload Fairy Fencer F? I've not seen that one anywhere else and would really love to sample the music. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kudo_Shinichi View Post
    Thanks for the Demon Gaze and Mind Zero soundtrack!!

Would it be possible to re-upload Fairy Fencer F? I've not seen that one anywhere else and would really love to sample the music. Thanks!
    In the meantime, you can borrow mine. ;J

Also, mixi, thanks for GalGun! ^^