Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: ℛoʑeɳ Queeɳs ℛαre ʋʛɱ işcѵeɾy

Grand Shriner
    I was also wondering about the reupload of Legend of Heroes A Tear of Vermilion.

I also downloaded Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch, so thanks for that.

EDIT: Or I should have said, I was going too, until I realized that it was just a picture.

I wondered why I didn't seem to find it on my computer.
    Last edited by Pandemoniu; 05-17-2014 at 01:29 PM.

Grand Shriner
    Thank you for all this goodness. However, I found it a little hard to browse through the links that are up so far, mostly because of the covers and the classification. I hope you'll post updates in the last page so we won't go through the list if we've already done it before.
    It will also help if you add color coding for fan arrangements or unofficial releases, but I must warn you, if you use VGMdb for that, you could mark official doujin releases as fan made.
    I'm glad you are back again.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by chmint View Post
    If it's a reasonable number of items I can forward you the links in a PM. I know that doesn't fix your problem, but if you saw something you really liked then I'd be happy to help you get the link for it.
    If you don't mind helping me with these links, I'd appreciate it and thank you.

1. No Fate Only Power of Will Special Soundtrack

2. Liberation Maiden SIN Original Soundtrack

3. Bitter Smile Smile Harmony Original Soundtrack

Could you upload the official Gigandes Soundtrack, please?

Greetings, dood. Just wonderin when you're gonna upload the Disgaea D2 Arranged Soundtrack. No hurry, though. Thanks.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

My ultimate game soundtrack request: Master of Monsters: Disciples of Gaia (complete soundtrack) - Ongoing almost 20 years now, this was one of my favorite soundtracks growing up. If ANYONE can rip the entire soundtrack, which is about 30 tracks, I will be eternally grateful. Even though it would be a fleeting dream at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by aces4839 View Post
    Greetings, dood. Just wonderin when you're gonna upload the Disgaea D2 Arranged Soundtrack. No hurry, though. Thanks.
    Pretty sure he alluded to it in his last post...

Quote Originally Posted by chmint View Post
    Pretty sure he alluded to it in his last post...
    ya he did, i musta missed it. thx, dood.

Onion Kid
    Thanks for reuploading HEAVY METAL RAIDEN.

I can see most of the links are up and thanks for that aslo.

Mixi, do you happen to have this soundtrack?

Onion Kid
    Thank you very much mixi for all the Nipponichi soundtracks. I'm looking forward to the Phantom Kingdom PSP OST in 320kbps whenever you can spare the time to upload it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashi San View Post
    Thank you for the goodies, especially for shmups! Also pleasantly surprised to see Eine Kleine in your list. I liked Montage quite a bit.
    Yay so I'm not the only who listen to "Neko no Fukuin" a.k.a "Sylfiore" a.k.a "Eine Kleine" in here > <

Quote Originally Posted by Heropon Riki View Post
    Mixi, do you happen to have this soundtrack?

I think I saw someone already post it somewhere here(in this forum). anyway I have both = )

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeArrowsF1 View Post
    Thank you very much mixi for all the Nipponichi soundtracks. I'm looking forward to the Phantom Kingdom PSP OST in 320kbps whenever you can spare the time to upload it.
    Already up now ~

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemoniu View Post
    I was also wondering about the reupload of Legend of Heroes A Tear of Vermilion.

I also downloaded Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch, so thanks for that.

EDIT: Or I should have said, I was going too, until I realized that it was just a picture.

I wondered why I didn't seem to find it on my computer.
    There is this known issue that when you close the M*GA page without moving the file to other directory, the DLed file will be removed also. This is still occurring so next time make sure to extract the file before closing the M*GA page = )

Quote Originally Posted by emuxer View Post
    Thank you for all this goodness. However, I found it a little hard to browse through the links that are up so far, mostly because of the covers and the classification. I hope you'll post updates in the last page so we won't go through the list if we've already done it before.
    It will also help if you add color coding for fan arrangements or unofficial releases, but I must warn you, if you use VGMdb for that, you could mark official doujin releases as fan made.
    I'm glad you are back again.
    Thanks for your comment & suggestions. I agree, even myself having hard time browsing my thread > < but I'm doing it in purpose so that less people will come here = ) don't want my files to be hot linked and end up loosing everything again X__x

Quote Originally Posted by 1983parrothead View Post
    Could you upload the official Gigandes Soundtrack, please?
    already have it but I'm just lazy O__o

Quote Originally Posted by aces4839 View Post
    zup dood, its ready to up but I'm having a connection issue with my crappy internet, due to this M*GA keeps on refusing me always @ 60% > <
    Spoiler!

This week Bullet Souls Infinite Burst & next week Persona Q coming > <

Last edited by mixi; 05-26-2014 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mixi View Post
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]I think I saw someone already post it somewhere here(in this forum). anyway I have both = )
    That was the drama/vocal album, but I'd love to have the original soundtrack, too, as I've been looking for months. Just whenever you have the time. =]

mixi, are u usin internet explorer to upload ur stuff? MEGA is not very compatable with that browser. try firefox or chrome.

Brrrr.... Or i don't understand something or just stupid, but can someone explain me HOW I CAN DOWNLOAD ANY SOMETHING FROM HERE???????
    I must click on the album cover? Then next i see is message "Internet can't upload this page".
    Anyway... what's this "omega" thing???

take the letter "o" out of omega, then press enter. u'll be taken to the mega site where u can get ur download.

Grand Shriner
    There is this known issue that when you close the M*GA page without moving the file to other directory, the DLed file will be removed also. This is still occurring so next time make sure to extract the file before closing the M*GA page = )
    Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

However, I usually download stuff straight to my Desktop for easy access and I've never had this issue.

The thing was, at the time I first wanted to download it, it was a picture and nothing more. I had yet to realize the significance of the word "pending".

The reason I thought I had downloaded it was because I had wanted to, but forgot that the file was not there yet and it was only a picture. Of course, that is no longer true and I've long since downloaded it (I think...).

Thanks for the heads up and thanks for taking the time out to respond.

EDIT: Nope, still haven't downloaded the Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch soundtrack. :/

Let me go and finally do that now.

EDIT 2: Okay, now it's done!
    Last edited by Pandemoniu; 05-26-2014 at 04:00 AM.

Shriner
    If looking for [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (wish list 1st page), then [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

thanks for Disgaea D2 Arranged, dood.

Errr... hello again...
    Sorry guys but i'm still have major problems with that thread.
    I meant first page W spoilers. The hidden ones.
    I do the following: i open the tab, i see a lot of album covers and their names and sizes. For me only covers (which, according to the properties, just pictures) still active for mouse buttons (finger taps for android). All labels are inactive.
    Question: How can I see the links ... for example, for Sol Trigger Gamerip?

And, frankly, add the "o" to the mega, it's pretty stupid idea in my opinion...

And one more question: usage of mega on the android.
    For me it is the only option to download at least something from mega.

For some time now, when I go to the download page, I see only a white screen and nothing else.
    Mega downloader also does not work.
    Someone can tell me what could be the problem?
    (for other links i use the DownloaderDroid app. Could it be that mega and downloader conflicted in some ways?)

Anyway: HELL CURSE DAT RED A*SE!!
    Last edited by Cympak; 05-28-2014 at 04:48 PM.

Seems many are hating me for this stupid format X__x

ok, I'll make it simpler. Staring this weekend OMEGA is dead ~

but before that, please let me know

First; will this work?

Second; does the cover art annoys you?

I include them so that people will have an idea what kind of album it is. If you don't like it I can totally wipe em off (and will lessen my effort).

Third; any further complains, shout out now = )

Last edited by mixi; 05-28-2014 at 06:33 PM.

the link works fine.

and no, the cover art doesn't annoy me. it shouldn't annoy anyone, really. it's just the "o" in omega that have people steamed. personally, i had no problems whatsoever.

does the cover art annoys you?

No, they do not annoy me.
    I think add an cover to gamerip is a good practice. I only think that your covers kind of... big. If you make them a little smaller, it will be better... i think...

And no one hates YOU. Everyone just hates OMEGA.

Mega link for Sol Trigger must works... But now i can't say it for sure because i can not download a file, for the reasons i mentioned above.

BTW what about other old links? They're dead or something?

If someone has the OST for ✞ MIND≒0 Original Soundtrack, I would be very grateful n_n!

Onion Kid
    Does anyone know the difference between the After Burner Climax OST as a separate album, and those same tracks on the After Burner 20th Anniversary Box? The lengths of the tracks are different (sometimes significantly), but is there a difference in quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Cympak View Post
    And no one hates YOU. Everyone just hates OMEGA.
    Not everyone hated Omega. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by winged cloud View Post
    If someone has the OST for ✞ MIND≒0 Original Soundtrack, I would be very grateful n_n!
    Check under the RPG section.
    Last edited by PaladinZ; 05-29-2014 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Clarification