Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 1288

Thread: ℛoʑeɳ Queeɳs ℛαre ʋʛɱ işcѵeɾy

  1. #101
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by aces4839 View Post
    click on the picture. also, take the "o" out from omega.
    That's the problem. I don't see any picture. I only see a link to the cover art and nothing happens when I click on that.

  2. #102
    dood aces4839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Seminole, FL
    Posts
    6,041
    like i said, take out the "o" in omega. that'll take u to the mega web site.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    My ultimate game soundtrack request: Master of Monsters: Disciples of Gaia (complete soundtrack) - Ongoing almost 20 years now, this was one of my favorite soundtracks growing up. If ANYONE can rip the entire soundtrack, which is about 30 tracks, I will be eternally grateful. Even though it would be a fleeting dream at this point...

  3. #103
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    212
    Before all the links went down, that's how it used to be done. Now I do not see a link to the mega website. I only see a link to the cover art.

  4. #104
    dood aces4839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Seminole, FL
    Posts
    6,041
    click the cover art, then on the address bar, you'll see the word "omega". take the "o" out of that word and press enter. you'll go to the site. i can't be any more clearer than this.

  5. #105
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    212
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    ^ That is what is written in the address bar when I click on the cover art. It is not a mega link. Clicking on the image itself at that address page does nothing. That is the only link I see in the spoiler section where the soundtrack titles are written.

  6. #106
    Grand Shriner Mint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by bark View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    ^ That is what is written in the address bar when I click on the cover art. It is not a mega link. Clicking on the image itself at that address page does nothing. That is the only link I see in the spoiler section where the soundtrack titles are written.
    There are a couple of pics that don't have links added to them as they seem to be placeholders, however those are in the minority. Which soundtrack were you looking at specifically?

  7. #107
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    212
    Witch and the Hundred Knights Arrange is what I was looking for first.

    In the address bar for that cover art link the following is written:

    lh6.googleusercontent.com/-5S1u7S_xnKU/U1Ey47_adXI/AAAAAAAAAYw/xlwyv4gB5xE/s250-no/whkac.jpg

    However, I do not see links to any soundtrack whatsoever. Only the cover arts.

  8. #108
    Aim Higher PaladinZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by bark View Post
    Witch and the Hundred Knights Arrange is what I was looking for first.

    In the address bar for that cover art link the following is written:

    lh6.googleusercontent.com/-5S1u7S_xnKU/U1Ey47_adXI/AAAAAAAAAYw/xlwyv4gB5xE/s250-no/whkac.jpg

    However, I do not see links to any soundtrack whatsoever. Only the cover arts.
    Spoiler!

  9. #109
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    126
    Was just wondering if Legend of Heroes - A Tear of Vermilion has been reuploaded.

    I too am having a hard time finding anything and was wondering if it was reuploaded with a different name.

    Thanks in advance for your time.

    Also, sorry about you having to reupload everything. I know it is disheartening.
    Last edited by Pandemoniu; 05-08-2014 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Fixing a grammatical error

  10. #110
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    212
    Okay, that last response to my previous post is really mind boggling. Is my English really that unclear?

    This is not the first time I have downloaded something from Rozenqueen's thread. I know the system she used before all the links went down. Now some links are back up, but for some reason, I cannot access them and no one has offered a successful solution or explanation to the problem.

    Another person has confirmed that I am not the only one who cannot access the download. I don't understand the necessity and trend of people designing more and more elaborate methods of downloading, but I can accept it. What's harder to accept is not having clear instructions on what precisely needs to be done to download. The mega link to ost I requested probably could have been posted several times over in the time it took for people to type "click on the cover art..." many times in a row.

  11. #111
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by bark View Post
    Okay, that last response to my previous post is really mind boggling. Is my English really that unclear?

    This is not the first time I have downloaded something from Rozenqueen's thread. I know the system she used before all the links went down. Now some links are back up, but for some reason, I cannot access them and no one has offered a successful solution or explanation to the problem.

    Another person has confirmed that I am not the only one who cannot access the download. I don't understand the necessity and trend of people designing more and more elaborate methods of downloading, but I can accept it. What's harder to accept is not having clear instructions on what precisely needs to be done to download. The mega link to ost I requested probably could have been posted several times over in the time it took for people to type "click on the cover art..." many times in a row.
    Was this what you were looking for?

    Spoiler!

    Now, I did manage to find that. But it is still a little confusing. Still don't know if Legend of Heroes had been re-uploaded.

  12. #112
    Onion Kid Mounitorirn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by aces4839 View Post
    It's not a bug, it's how most original osts are made. How other artists record their stuff really isn't any different.
    There is clearly audible small gap at 2 and 3 sec.

    This my old ver. with 160 kbps - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    And this Mixi ver. - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Difference can be found at the beginning.

  13. #113
    VGMholic mixi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,215
    Didn't notice that > < heres a temp link[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    I'll replace the OST if I have time ~

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  14. #114
    Onion Kid Mounitorirn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    23
    Thanks a lot Mixi ^^

  15. #115
    dood aces4839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Seminole, FL
    Posts
    6,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Mounitorirn View Post
    There is clearly audible small gap at 2 and 3 sec.

    This my old ver. with 160 kbps - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    And this Mixi ver. - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Difference can be found at the beginning.
    thought u meant the silence at the beginning. my bad. easily found difference.

  16. #116
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    212
    Is this what others see in their browser?


  17. #117
    Grand Shriner Mint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by bark View Post
    Is this what others see in their browser?
    Afraid not bud, this is what everyone else is seeing:
    Spoiler!


    With each picture being a link, none of which lead to a googleusercontent page.
    Its rather strange that you're seeing the links to the pages where the pictures themselves are hosted...

  18. #118
    Aim Higher PaladinZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    Bark, maybe this is an issue with your browser. Try using Google Chrome or Firefox. If you're already on one of those, then I don't know what to tell you.

  19. #119
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    212
    I installed chrome and I am still experiencing the same situation. Mixi, isn't there anything you can do about this problem please?

  20. #120
    Grand Shriner Mint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by bark View Post
    I installed chrome and I am still experiencing the same situation. Mixi, isn't there anything you can do about this problem please?
    If it's a reasonable number of items I can forward you the links in a PM. I know that doesn't fix your problem, but if you saw something you really liked then I'd be happy to help you get the link for it.

  21. #121
    Onion Kid _Bin_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2
    any chance you'll reup the Paradox of Persona -Ash of MEGAMI TENSEI2-? Thank you so much in advance

  22. #122
    Aim Higher PaladinZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    Could you add "bitter smile" when you get the chance?

  23. #123
    VGMholic mixi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by bark View Post
    Is this what others see in their browser?

    I'm using Chrome & FireFox but never encounter that kind of problem
    Maybe one of your browser plugin is blocking the image links > <

    Quote Originally Posted by Heropon Riki View Post
    Could you add "bitter smile" when you get the chance?
    Its already added to "Adventure" section with little bonus = )

    @ those who are waiting for Disgaea Arrange tracks, I'll be bringing them up soon so please wait a little more ~
    Last edited by mixi; 06-24-2015 at 08:30 AM.

  24. #124
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    24
    Hi again,

    just wondering when are you going to upload "HEAVY METAL RAIDEN"? by any chance could you include them in your next batch of upload?

    thanks in advance.

  25. #125
    Piano Akashi San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lounge
    Posts
    1,085
    Thank you for the goodies, especially for shmups! Also pleasantly surprised to see Eine Kleine in your list. I liked Montage quite a bit.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •