Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hannibal Season One Score Promo (Web-Rip): Brian Reitzell

Banned
    Yep. 115 tracks. And these ones download at mp3 320.

Tracks like Treeman Investigated, Human Beehive, Hanging Judge, Chilton Shot, Will freed....

auuuughhh

those would have been so nice indeed

I dont suppose I can ask where they come from (as in can one at least listen to them somewhere?)

Banned
    Last edited by Amanda; 11-19-2014 at 02:53 AM.

It's too bad that happened. I really don't understand all of the childish behavior that goes along with score collecting. We all love music, can't we simply leave it at that? I can't believe people waste their time acting so idiotic.

I really would've liked to hear the season 2 stuff, as well. I hate it that more and more people are becoming so disheartened because of the actions of a few immature pricks. All of the fun is being drained out of what should be one of life's greatest pleasures.
    Complete Score Wishlist:

James Horner - Romeo & Juliet (Rejected)
    John Williams - Prisoner of Azkaban, The Force Awakens
    Ghost in the Shell - Clint Mansell; The Fall - Krishna Levy; Hulk by Mychael Danna (rejected); 300: Rise Of An Empire by Federico Jusid (rejected)

Banned
    Last edited by Amanda; 11-19-2014 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Keep waiting, as I stated I will not re-up this link, nor post season 2. It is too much work to have butt-hurt members here report my links. Someone else can do it.
    What? Somebody here reported you? I'm staggered that someone should do that and I hope they feel ashamed of themselves.

Thanks for all you've done for the forum, Amanda. I hope the person who reported you meets the kind of grisly end of which Hannibal would approve

And, if you're reading this, whoever you are. Well done, arsehole.

I can t find any tracks from this score on Evolution Music Partners . If its not a problem can you send pm to me to Amanda? Thank you if you can.

Banned
    IF you followed google, you will not find it. THAT main page leads to a tenth of what they have. Go here instead: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

It's weird, now. When you log in an error box will appear thats says null widget or some such. Click ok. The box will appear again. Click ok 12 more times. (**I Know**), and it will go awasy. You will then be free to move around the cabin. The composers will be in a column on the left. Click a composer and a box will show near the top listing all projects by that composer. Or use a search. DO NOT click the "do not show this message again" button. The error box will go away, but you will not be able to pull anything up. You'd have to log out then log back in. The tracks are considered previews, and most will dl at mp3 128. but it just depends. These happen to actually be 320. You will not be able to use the standard download helper to capture the stream. I am using flashgot for firefox. With most you will need to manually match the downloaded track to the site and tag it all as you go. (which is why I dislike this site sometimes).

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

To be clear, I cannot say positively anyone hear reported my links. A couple are mad at me, and the timing to me is suspicious. Also, I use at least 3 mega accounts. I keep the links for individual sites separate. So this set of links was used almost totally for shrine only. Just saying.

Grand Shriner
    Amanda that site is truly an amazing find. From what I can tell he has all of the music for season 2 there already.

Thank you

Banned
    Well, 4 hours of it anyway. Seems to include cues that were from the latest aired episode. Def ave to keep an eye. I was pointed to that page from a member here and so am merely passing it on.

hmmmm I have a problem with registration.When I try to register it says Internal Server Error

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Is there other sites not that complicated as this one? thx I m trying to registar and there is Internal Server Error .

Banned
    I dunno. I have had no issue. And I know a few who have got in.

cutting edge film scores: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    COOL music inc.: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    score revolution blog: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

thank you Amanda

Banned
    If we don't share the where we get them, then what's the point of knowing, yea?

I got an error message too

until I just filled in all sections (saying 'none' under Company)

maybe thats the problem?

Banned
    Probably. I actually used to artwork for sale so I have business cads and a name to use. Desert Dreams Art. So I used that. May be the thing......

Shriner
    Thank you for the source location. Question - how long did it take to get the site administrator to approve your login info?

Banned
    Instant. But if you wanna be a member, to dl direct, and in flac? At least a year and waiting......

Shriner
    Instant? Hmm. I'll have to give it a try with another login. Oh, and truly, thanks for posting season 1. That was a great find, and a great deal of work to accumulate. It is greatly appreciated. Not all people are ungrateful NARCS.

Banned
    NEW LINK ADDED (4-15-14)

Do not mourn the links. Many I will put back up. The major tv thread is a shame. I dunno if I even have interest in rebuilding that. But it did last a long time. And it is the nature of this that most links will eventually go. It is not entirely unexpected, just disappointing....

I am totally hooked on season 2 btw. beeman, treeman, vivi-sliced Beverly....**sigh**

Shriner
    I can't access the source website, so I'm putting my request for the season 2 score out there. If I could download it myself, I would. Thanks in advance.

Banned
    I may wait to see if he adds more.
    Last edited by Amanda; 11-19-2014 at 02:56 AM.

Thanks for the season 1 rips, shame about the season 2 ones, this show is seriously above all others in being more movie quality including the score.
    "You're not afraid of the dark, are you?" - Richard B Riddick.

Shriner
    No rush, it's not like it's insulin or anything. I was unaware that you were injured, so I appreciate that you've done what you have, although I'm glad you started watching the show, it needs the viewers. I'll keep trying on my end to access the source site, it seems I still need admin approval that has yet to arrive.

Banned
    It was a long while ago I registered. I was talking to a person who says they work closely with the group and it seems my many uploads of score here has not gone unnoticed or uncared about. He said there was discussion about locking the site to new members or removing the samples option etc. So I dunno. Many here would consider the source as knowing the deal. I have actually wondered if I should stop posting the stuff. Especially new Hannibal so soon. I just dunno really. Any thoughts?