Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I to Old for FF7?

Sorry to hear that, I remember when my 60GB broke and I lost all my PS3 saves (oblivion and Fallout 3 with at least 250 hours combined) and all my oher saves, I'd say at least 1,000 gaming hours gone. Thankfully though I was able to save my LBP1 FF level I'd put will over 30 hours into. Still have finished that XD
    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I played it as well in the 90s when it came out, in my mid30s now, bought it last year so I could play it again. And I still love it. Well what I love is how the characters are blocky and make me think of Legos. It's cute! And the Don Corneo scenes, the cheesy graphics actually sell the scenes better as comedy. If the graphics were like the standard of today, the game would be alot darker/depressing. And older games I would say are harder than games of today. Like trying playing the original Bard's Tale DOS game. It's no walk in the park. Well maybe if it was (South) Central Park...

Onion Kid
    Nonsense! One is never too old for videos games in general. I think that the interests you held onto from childhood make you an interesting person. It's also a good way to meet people as neurotic as you are. Or is it just me that's insane? XD lol.

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Besides, when someone is a fan of something, like FF7, sometimes they want something to show that off. Others who are also fans, and are great with various kinds of crafts, can make those things and sell them. It makes not just good money, but good connections too. Plus,whenever I'm out in public, and I recognize say, a shirt or something, that has fandom based artwork on it, I smile wave and even high five that person, because it's awesome to see someone who is as interested as you are in something like that.

Onion Kid
    I agree with everyone's sentiments that you are never too old to enjoy video games. I'm pushing 30 myself and I still enjoy gaming as much as I did when I was a kid.

I would like to go back and replay FF7 again someday. I remember sinking a whole summer into it when I was a kid; fond memories.

Never too old to play final fantasy games.

Simply because you have time to make decisions.

I used to love Tomb raider games. But some parts require quick reactions. As you get older can be a problem.