Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "I love/hate/think this character is hot" Thread

Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it. Lunatic HighVII's Avatar
    I love Tifa, I just like Aeris better. There isn't anything bad about either of them! I don't really hate any of the characters. Not even Cait Sith. I like them all, but I like Aeris, Tifa and Cloud the best... Why does it have to be one or the other??
    Guardian of x_Yuna_x.

Originally posted by Lunatic HighVII
    I love Tifa, I just like Aeris better. There isn't anything bad about either of them! I don't really hate any of the characters. Not even Cait Sith. I like them all, but I like Aeris, Tifa and Cloud the best... Why does it have to be one or the other??
    Exactly! There's nothing bad about either one of them!

Calling Tifa a moron is pretty pathetic. I can only pity you ShinobiYuffie.
    Check out my Resident Evil & Silent Hill Quote Quiz:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Are people getting roudy up in here to about a disscussion? I havent read nothing but what Tifagirl wrote. *Tsk Tsk* Some people. Well, On to my opinion if anyone cares. I think Tifa is just so.... hot for such a square girl. There is something sexy about a girl that just plain kick ass. Aeris is alright. And Yuffie is to young for my taste. Feel like a pedifile. lol.
    Good enough for government work.

no more tears
    Hehe..then you and me shall get along well.

Shinobi Yuffie, burn into the deepest darkest pits of hell.

Tifagirl-

Mabe you should stop trying to be sweet to everyone lol. Take for instance what I said to Yuffie..ehe.
    Take your passion and make it happen~

Now did Rufus HAVE to die? AdamJC's Avatar

Fav/Worst Characters - FF7:

Fav. Character: Rufus, dunno why, he is just cool, wish we saw more of him in the game, and his clothes are pretty cool too, he even dies in a cool way

worst Character: Yuffie (never got over her robbing my materia, oh and I also hate Heidegger Gyahaha)

- Adam
    "What I have shown you is reality, what you remember, that is the illusion" - Sephiroth

Originally posted by Tifa_Martial_Artist
    Hehe..then you and me shall get along well.

Shinobi Yuffie, burn into the deepest darkest pits of hell.

Tifagirl-

Mabe you should stop trying to be sweet to everyone lol. Take for instance what I said to Yuffie..ehe.
    Ha Ha!LOL. Maybee I should, but then I could be banned for saying anything hateful and I wouldn't want that.

TifaGirl's way to nice to say anything hateful, and she respects peoples' opinions.

anit-Aerith and Anti-Tifa fans, could you explain what you have against the character which you hate? With facts? I really want to know, because maybe I'm missing somehting since I'm one out of about 5 people who like both Aerith and Tifa.

The way I like to see it is that there is no reason to hate either one of them. They both have there positives and negatives as do humans. I think Tifa is sorry for the mistakes she made and at least needs to be forgiven.

I agree with TifaGirl. Tifa made one mistake, and now people hold it against her. She didn't do anything else wrong except for that one thing, and she did it out of love.

Aeris didn't do anything wrong, that I can think of. All she did was save the world, along with Tifa. If they can get along, so can the fans.

Coolest Ninja Alive shinobiyuffie's Avatar
    Really, one mistake and she stills feeds lies and keep secrets from Cloud, send Aeris off to her doom when she knew that Shinra was after her....and it goes on and on. That's not even one.
    Well,Tifa_Martial_Artist,
    Crawl back to the hole you came back since even hell can't conquer over me with the God of Death standing by my side. And like you don't like Aeris, deal with it. Its a love/hate thread. So what if I don't like a pathetic, lying, manipulative, selfish, self-center loser like Tifa, that's what she is anyway.
    Same thing goes for you, TifaGirl. Don't try to say things so people can change their minds. It's a love/hate thread, so deal with it. Not everyone will like the characters that you like or other people like. It's like you telling me to shut my crap about Clorith's facts, so shut yours up about Tifa.
    Cloud and Aeris ~ The True Couple of FF7 lives on FOREVA

Here's looking at you, kid. Espanha's Avatar
    why don't you all found a religion? one for tifa lovers and another for aeris lovers. then you can fight holy wars for something that doesn't even exist. they're videogame characters. why can't you all just accept that tifa and aeris are different and so are you? that's why you like one or another. can't you have a discussion without insulting one another? i'm pretty sure that whoever created this forum didn't have this kind of things mind.
    but i'm just a guy and this is my opinion. do whatever you want but i still think you're forgetting that this is for intelligent discussion and that's not you are doing right now.

That's why I think including hate in this thread wasn't.....a good idea.

You're right. ShinobiYuffie does need to stop her useless insults on an innocent fictional character. Tifa and Aerith were friends so she needs to get the f**k over it.

ShinobiYuffie, that's not true. Tifa never ordered Aerith to get Marlene to a safe place. She asked as a favor, and there's a difference between a favor and an order. If she really wasn't her friend, she never would've convinced Cloud to go find Aerith and save her when she was in bind. Or the fact that when Aerith was held captive at Shinra HQ, she never would've worried about Aerith when she said "I hope Aerith is alright". Huh huh huh!? Your character bashing needs to stop. Tifa also cried her heart out after Aerith's death. That's solid proof that they were the best of friends.

Originally posted by TifaGirl
    That's why I think including hate in this thread wasn't.....a good idea.

You're right. ShinobiYuffie does need to stop her useless insults on an innocent fictional character. Tifa and Aerith were friends so she needs to get the f**k over it.

ShinobiYuffie, that's not true. Tifa never ordered Aerith to get Marlene to a safe place. She asked as a favor, and there's a difference between a favor and an order. If she really wasn't her friend, she never would've convinced Cloud to go find Aerith and save her when she was in bind. Or the fact that when Aerith was held captive at Shinra HQ, she never would've worried about Aerith when she said "I hope Aerith is alright". Huh huh huh!? Your character bashing needs to stop. Tifa also cried her heart out after Aerith's death. That's solid proof that they were the best of friends.
    Yes, you are correct TifaGirl! Aeris and Tifa were the best of friends!

no more tears
    Originally posted by shinobiyuffie
    Really, one mistake and she stills feeds lies and keep secrets from Cloud, send Aeris off to her doom when she knew that Shinra was after her....and it goes on and on. That's not even one.
    Well,Tifa_Martial_Artist,
    Crawl back to the hole you came back since even hell can't conquer over me with the God of Death standing by my side. And like you don't like Aeris, deal with it. Its a love/hate thread. So what if I don't like a pathetic, lying, manipulative, selfish, self-center loser like Tifa, that's what she is anyway.
    Same thing goes for you, TifaGirl. Don't try to say things so people can change their minds. It's a love/hate thread, so deal with it. Not everyone will like the characters that you like or other people like. It's like you telling me to shut my crap about Clorith's facts, so shut yours up about Tifa.
    Thank you, now I feel better.

Well it doesn't matter anyways, cuz they aren't real. Isn't it sad how we obsess over fictional characters? Not to me..at least. But when someone hates a fictional character theres no reasen to get pissed off. As Yuffie said, it's a love hate thread and everyone has their preference wheather they like it or not...You can't make someone like Barney just because you think it's cooler than Teletubbies...But the other person likes teletubbies..

:

Coolest Ninja Alive shinobiyuffie's Avatar
    Well, TifaGirl,
    If you can't deal with it then probably you shouldn't be browsing in this thread. Its a love/hate thread. Everyone, including you, has a character(s) they love or hate. I seem to recall that Cait Sith was voted as the worst hated character and you also agree with that. Don't tell me that you don't at least have a character that you don't hate, everyone has at least one or some characters that they don't like, if its from videogames, anime, or manga. And not everyone will agree with what you say or love. I hate Tifa as a character, so deal with it. If you're telling me not to bash on Tifa, you're just a hypocrite. I seem to remember from broswing old threads of you bashing on Asuka in Eva.
    Tifa knew that Aeris was in danger by Shinra and yet still ask her to get Marlene. That's not what a real friend would do. Tifa knew the situation with Aeris but yet sent her off to her doom. That's for Tifa's own personal gain of keeping an eye on Cloud. I seem to recall that Barret put a lot of trust in Tifa on protecting Marlene. Aeris proved to be the betterhalf with responsibility, something Tifa isn't capable of.

Here's looking at you, kid. Espanha's Avatar
    don't forget that at the same time tifa's friends were being killed in the tower. she couldn't take care of all of them. so she sent aeris to the place that was slightly less dangerous: her bar since shinra forces were in the tower. as i see it she was faced by two very dangerous choices and she chose to help her friends. hey think about what you would do ih her place. (kind of hard i know since this is a videogame but just try). besides shinra was after aeris since the beginning and aeris still came out and walked freely without concerns. to her this was a piece of cake. she just happened to get caught this time. it wouldn't make much difference since the shinra knew where she lived anyway.

and when aeris went off alone to the city of the ancients tifa said that they should go help her while cloud was having a nervous breakdown and was afraid of sephiroth. doesn't that mean anything?

Hmm...I have to say that I agree with you, Shinobiyuffie. Everyone do has a character they love or hate. No questions ask.
    I'll just have to say that I don't really have a deep hate to some of the characters, I hapen to love and like all the characters in FF7. That's what got the story going in the first place but my deepest love for the characters would always be Cloud, Aeris, Yuffie, and Vincent. Of course I like the other characters too, like without Cait Sith, they wouldn't get the black materia and if Sephi. didn't went evil, there be no cool villian.

People! Look at the thread name then look at what the topic has been for the last page.... A little off subject aren't we? I think shinobiyuffie (is that her name?) has every right to hate Tifa considering this is a I love/hate/think this character is hot thread. This is not the Tifa vs. Aeris thread.

I hate Cait Sith because.....he is Cait Sith. I really have no better reason why, I just hate him
    Screw you guys i'm going home

A.K.A.
    Duck -(gtaforums.com)

ShinobiYuffie, I don't hate any of the characters in FFVII. Cait Sith is just the least playable character I liked because I didn't think he was that good in gameplay, but I also like him for the good deeds he did.

Yes, I do hate Asuka and maybee I am being a hypocrite, but as long as I'm defending the characters I love, I don't mind. Defend any character you love that I dislike, maybe I won't mind and be less hypocritical.( but from here you'll have to do it via PM)

Getting back on topic:
    My love characters are Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith!

The hottest characters are Cloud, Sephiroth, and Reno.

My only hate character is Scarlett

Originally posted by TifaGirl

My love characters are Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith!

The hottest characters are Cloud, Sephiroth, and Reno.

My only hate character is Scarlett
    Same here!!

except, I like Yuffie and Red XIII

boobs
    I like: Yuffie

I hate: All of Shinra, Dyne

I'd date: Yuffie/Tifa

The bringer of death and candy the purifyer's Avatar
    Ill say it once and say it over and over again Tifa is H-O-T

Q.hey heres a joke what does tifa and a basket ball have in common

A.they both have bounce
    stay off the west side!!!!!
    Kookie kwan

Exotic weapon proficiency ftw Prak's Avatar
    Originally posted by the purifyer

A.both come from ridiculously pointless excuses for games

no more tears
    So you hate basketball and FF7? Shame on you!

The rat symbolises obviousness. Minty's Avatar

A.both come from ridiculously pointless excuses for games

Prak, you the man!