Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "I love/hate/think this character is hot" Thread

i hated cid he was a right ol fool IMHO.
    Reporter: Goran, Will you win Wimbledon this year?
    Ivanisevic: IT IS MY DESTINY!!!!!!!
    How can you argue with that?

NORG <3

no more tears
    Originally posted by Lunatic HighVII
    um... she does die.
    Then in that case, her soul should die tooooooooooooo!
    Take your passion and make it happen~

I like things that are good Rapture's Avatar
    I LOVE Rinoa

I think RINOA is hot

I don't HATE Rinoa.
    You know Maggie, the sooner kids talk the sooner they talk back. I hope you never say a word.

Originally posted by SephirothBizzaro
    I LOVE Rinoa

I think RINOA is hot

I don't HATE Rinoa.
    Wrong thread. This is the Love/Hate thread for FFVII characters only because it is under the FFVII forums.
    Check out my Resident Evil & Silent Hill Quote Quiz:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

i like magic
    Originally posted by Tifa_Martial_Artist

you shouldn't say that.
    i send thee to thy message board

Originally posted by Tifa_Martial_Artist

Tifa wouldn't want that! She loved her friend too much!

Yes, I'm ancient! Aerith Gainsborough's Avatar
    quote: Originally posted by Tifa_Martial_Artist

You really shouldn't say that. Aeris is not a bad person. And TifaGirl said it already, Tifa wouldn't want that. And she never hated Aeris.

Thanks to Lunatic HighVII for this lovely sig.

My Forum Family:
    Husband: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Daughter: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Son: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Brother: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    She never hated her, but she was msot probably jealous when Cloud started liking Aeris. But that was probably the same both ways.

no more tears
    Originally posted by Aerith Gainsborough
    quote: Originally posted by Tifa_Martial_Artist

You really shouldn't say that. Aeris is not a bad person. And TifaGirl said it already, Tifa wouldn't want that. And she never hated Aeris.
    Well this is a hate thread, so bleh.

Aeris sucks, she sucks, she needs to die again.

Coolest Ninja Alive shinobiyuffie's Avatar
    Well, this is a love/hate character thread and it would be TIFA!!! She's a big fake!!! Aeris didn't suck but she was totally COOL!! Better than a lying, manipulative, stuck-up fake moron like Tifa. She's not really Cloud's friend..that was all lies. They just grew up in the same town and not even childhood friends like she claims. She's not really an Avanlanche member like she claims since she didn't know crap about its members or their dreams like Barret says, she's an irresponsible person who makes a 4 year old girl watch the bar (Barret must be really stupid to let a moron like her take care of Marlene), and she wasn't really Aeris's friend. That uncaring moron sent Aeris's to her doom to Shinra when she knew that Aeris was in danger. If you want to say Aeris was uncaring, the most uncaring person of all times was Tifa and her alone. She was a spoil selfish brat who only thought about herself. At least Yuffie was better than that and wasn't heartless like her.
    Tifa can rot in her own secrets and lies.

The rat symbolises obviousness. Minty's Avatar
    Originally posted by shinobiyuffie
    Well, this is a love/hate character thread and it would be TIFA!!! She's a big fake!!! Aeris didn't suck but she was totally COOL!! Better than a lying, manipulative, stuck-up fake moron like Tifa. She's not really Cloud's friend..that was all lies. They just grew up in the same town and not even childhood friends like she claims. She's not really an Avanlanche member like she claims since she didn't know crap about its members or their dreams like Barret says, she's an irresponsible person who makes a 4 year old girl watch the bar (Barret must be really stupid to let a moron like her take care of Marlene), and she wasn't really Aeris's friend. That uncaring moron sent Aeris's to her doom to Shinra when she knew that Aeris was in danger. If you want to say Aeris was uncaring, the most uncaring person of all times was Tifa and her alone. She was a spoil selfish brat who only thought about herself. At least Yuffie was better than that and wasn't heartless like her.
    De-caf.
    Also, Tifas pretty cool
    *Runs and hides under table*

Sorry, but she's not cool to me. Nothing but secrets and lies that she gave to Cloud and an uncaring person she is.

The rat symbolises obviousness. Minty's Avatar
    Um, not to get into a one on one debate chyeeeeer, but wasn't it Tifa that helped Cloud to regain his ACTUAL memories?
    Not her fault he had feelings for the lass when he was a nipper.
    Plus, he was a moody bugger. Granted Aeris was the one who brought him out of his shell, but Tifa was the one who sorted out all his bad wiring.
    And how does Tifa cop the blame for Aeris death? Sephy woulda knock her off anyways, plus it was more Clouds own doing.

...I can't believe i'm discussing semantics of 3D sprites.
    *Goes for a shower*

Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it. Lunatic HighVII's Avatar
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by The Bear
    [B]Um, not to get into a one on one debate chyeeeeer, but wasn't it Tifa that helped Cloud to regain his ACTUAL memories?

True, but it was also Tifa who kept him believing those memories. (not intentionally to hurt him)
    Guardian of x_Yuna_x.

Originally posted by The Bear
    Um, not to get into a one on one debate chyeeeeer, but wasn't it Tifa that helped Cloud to regain his ACTUAL memories?
    Not her fault he had feelings for the lass when he was a nipper.
    Plus, he was a moody bugger. Granted Aeris was the one who brought him out of his shell, but Tifa was the one who sorted out all his bad wiring.
    And how does Tifa cop the blame for Aeris death? Sephy woulda knock her off anyways, plus it was more Clouds own doing.

Couldn't of said it better myself! It was Tifa who helped Cloud regain himself, she helped him get the Mako poisoning out of him. No one can deny all that help she gave him!

ShinoYuffie, calling Tifa fake and a moron is just so wrong ! Is that all you can do is blame her for child mistakes she made? Tifa apologized and made only one childhood social mistake so cut her some slack! It's no better than stealing! Everyone makes some social mistakes once in a while. Tifa IS a true Avalanche member if she joined all by herself without Cloud's inspiration, so you gotta give her some credit! And YES Tifa and Aerith are friends whether you wanna face those facts or not. Tifa may have kept secrets, but look at that in a brighter way; she was deep thinking and mysterious! Sigh! I'm sick of this stupid war and Anti-Tifa and Anti-Aerith crap. How can you call her uncaring when she took care of Marlene, took care of Cloud in the hospital, and cried when Aerith died!. You can't call her heartless for all those things! You're so negative thinking about Tifa! Leave her alone.

Well, I don't hate any character. Each character is very unique in there own way!

The least character I liked was Cait Sith. I just thought he sucked in battle. I liked his personality though.

The best characters are Tifa, Cloud(I beleive he loved Tifa the most) and Aerith!

i like magic
    i disagree i think he loved Airith more because that is wat motivated him to revenge. of course if it had been Tifa he would have sought revnge but not as much as for airith.

you want this. admit it. Shinra Turk's Avatar
    Originally posted by shinobiyuffie

TELL'EM YUFFIE!
    (holds up poster)
    AERIS ROCKS!!!! AERIS ROCKS!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Magnus View Post
    are you a street fighter?
    cyea, i'm the real deal.

Shinra Turk, you don't hate Tifa too, do you!?

Well I'll tell Yuffie,

TIFA ROCKS! TIFA ROCKS! AERITH RULES AERITH RULES!

and I'll tell her "Look at her positives" every charather has them!

Blackmage, I totaly disagree with you. If he loved Aerith more, he would had her in his mind at least once when he and Tifa were in the lifestream. Cloud love's me(Tifa) and he marries me(ha ha).

Talking

I LOOOVE TIFA!
    But I like Aeris better

Originally posted by Shinra Turk
    I LOOOVE TIFA!
    But I like Aeris better
    Cool ! I love Aerith too, but just like Tifa better. Wow Shinra Turk, you're like me(just the other way around that is), could I add you to my buddy list?

Sorry again mods for the chatting. I'll stop here. I still love you.

Yeah, hahaha! I love you mods!
    Tokiko, you rock!

Sure, you can add me!

I like things that are good Rapture's Avatar
    Originally posted by TifaGirl

Cool ! I love Aerith too, but just like Tifa better. Wow Shinra Turk, you're like me(just the other way around that is), could I add you to my buddy list?

Sorry again mods for the chatting. I'll stop here. I still love you.
    I love Tifa! :P Now can you add me to your buddy list...? I wanna be your buddy!

i like magic
    Originally posted by TifaGirl
    Shinra Turk, you don't hate Tifa too, do you!?

Well I'll tell Yuffie,

TIFA ROCKS! TIFA ROCKS! AERITH RULES AERITH RULES!

and I'll tell her "Look at her positives" every charather has them!

Blackmage, I totaly disagree with you. If he loved Aerith more, he would had her in his mind at least once when he and Tifa were in the lifestream. Cloud love's me(Tifa) and he marries me(ha ha).
    but remeber he was reliving memories before he had ever met arieth.

Exactly. Cloud was reliving memories because stupid moron Tifa wouldn't set him straight. Its more like guilt, knowing that the guy you have feelings for is now lost in his little own world who won't even answer you. He ask many times for confirmations and Tifa always agree, giving him a lie that his past was right. Well, that's her fault to began with and guilt settle in for her to make it right.
    For what I see, if C/T were to ever hook up, there will be no trust in that relationship and like any other relationship, you break up or divorce. End of that. Too much secrets and lies to began with and that won't last.
    No, sorry TifaGirl,
    But Tifa is a moron, stuckup fake and nothing you say will change that. Oh, Yuffie stole once..wow, did that affected Cloud to be lost in his very own world. What Tifa did to Cloud was much worser than what Yuffie did. Cloud asks for the truth and she claims to be his childhood friend. At least tell him the truth, damnit. He ask nicely and what does she do, nothing but secrets and lies and even yells at Cloud for asking. Oh yeah, real nice. That's call hiding some very important info. for your own personal gain.
    Well, not exactly. If Tifa was a true friend, she wouldn't had asked Aeris to get Marlene, knowing that Aeris is in danger by Shinra. She knew all along that Shinra is after Aeris but what does she do, send her to get Aeris so she could keep an eye on Cloud and have him all for herself. And you say they were friends, I don't think it even defies that so call 'friendship'. It seems pretty low for a friend to do that. And she wasn't even a good friend to Cloud at all. Avanlanche member, yeah right. If that's so true, then explain to me why Barret would say such a thing about her not knowing anything about the members or their dreams. That's a point taken that she wasn't really a true member of Avanlanche. Independant? No. I seem to recall she was saved by Cloud at least four times, compare to Aeris and she lets a 4 year old girl run her bar. Oh yeah, real responsible. I don't even know why Barret would even let a loser like Tifa take care of her, knowing that she's an irresponsible person who sent Aeris after her when it was her job to watch Marlene since Barret trust her. And the outcome, Aeris got capture.
    Tifa was heartless and only thought about her gains and herself. I don't really give a damn about her and whateva you say won't change a dime about what I think of her. It's a love/hate thread, so deal with it. Not everyone will like Tifa or the other characters. And for me, the one I hate and will always hate is Tifa. She's a fake and doesn't deserve Cloud at all.
    Cloud and Aeris ~ The True Couple of FF7 lives on FOREVA