Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: What was the last video game you purchased?

Quote Originally Posted by Popo hater View Post
    Tha' metal gear for the psp dawg
    The analog control pisses me off.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    If you left it up to Magnus it'd always be their darkest hour, cuz, you know, he can't deal with that right now~

Grand Shriner
    I want one of them colorful hacked camo soldiers... they look purtty

Onion Kid
    Final Fantasy XII I haven't finished yet

<(^_^<) ^(^_^)^ (>^_^)> omega911's Avatar
    Lately all I've been buying are XBox Live cards so I can go online on my 360. Haven't bought a new game in a while.

Level 70 Night Elf Druid iceberg325's Avatar
    Rogue Galaxy. Good game so far. I like the battle system.
    Currently playing: Rise of the Tomb Raider, Fallout 4, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Assassins Creed Syndicate

I got mario 64 today.
    from ebay of course.

ive never actually played it before properly, but i own super mario sunshine and i must say it's like the same thing but without all the pointless crap.

i like.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg325 View Post
    Rogue Galaxy. Good game so far. I like the battle system.
    I was thinking about picking that up as well, but I'm debating whether or not I should get Tales of the Abyss first. So I guess I'll pose a question for you ^^

Is Rogue Galaxy, so far, worth every dime you spent?
    New Sig under construction

Knight who says NI!!! the mutant dude's Avatar
    I bought Star Wars: Bounty Hunter for 6 and Blood Omen 2 for 3 yestaday. Admittedly I know Blood Omen 2 isn't one of the best games, but it was cheap and I liked it previously.
    the mutant dude

"Yo mama so fat, Jabba the Hutt said DAAAAHHMM!" - Robot Chicken: Starwars special

I bought Kingdom Hearts II and The Legend of Spyro:A new beginning,one month ago.They're awesome.But I haven't finished them.

Pwnage with laser sighting Mr.Hazard's Avatar
    I've purchased 'Metroid Prime 2: Echoes' online just around a week ago.
    Nothing can be worse than getting a big blob in your face.

Heal the body, heal the heart... Enkidoh's Avatar
    FFXII (US version), from a local game store that sells import games, about two months ago. At the moment, I'm stuck on that bloody airship Leviathan.

I also got a mint boxed copy of FFI on the NES through eBay recently too, but I guess that doesn't really count.
    enkffxisig-new-small

Budget buys: Primal and Legend of Kay. Both for the PS2.

I got Phoenix Wright for the DS, but I kinda returned it the next day.

I've preordered FFXII, it's going to be released the 23th of February here.

Quote Originally Posted by z.zetsumei View Post
    I was thinking about picking that up as well, but I'm debating whether or not I should get Tales of the Abyss first. So I guess I'll pose a question for you ^^

Is Rogue Galaxy, so far, worth every dime you spent?

I only played it for about 2 hours. I think its good so far. I cant comment on the story well because I only played for 2 hours lol. The fighting system consists of pressing the X button to attack in the same fashion as kingdom hearts, and the square button I believe fires off your ranged weapon. The battles are random (even in the towns) but a warning screen flashes and your thrown into the fight right away. No load times in battles or going into buidlings. There are no magic healing spells. You have to heal using only items. You cant conrtol your party members just like in FF12, but they will suggest what they want you to do. For example, the robot steve is at about 20 percent health, and suggestion will pop up saying use a full heal. If you press the L1 button at that time, you will use the suggested item and heal that character. You level up after gaining Xp but you gaiun abilities using the revelation board which is really similar to the license board found in FF12. Each ability consists of a series of boxes or slots and you fill in the items need to complete the box. As soon as a box has been filled with all the required items, you gain that ability.The graphics which are cel shaded look really good. This makes the game one of the best looking that Ive seen on the ps2. Ill pm you later after I play the game some more if you want. Or if you have any more questions, fell free to pm me and ask them. I dont want to spam any further lol.

Loyal to Vayne Solidor
    Last one I officially bought..? FFIVGBA - the rest are have been presents. Right now I am just before Zeromus - my team consists of Yang, Cecil, Kain, Rosa and Rydia.

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to hb smokey's Avatar
    As for actual game purchases inside a retailer, it would be Final Fantasy III DS. It's a nice title, but there was quite a bit that could have done to make the game better. Still worth a rental or two. But the last game I actually paid for was downloading The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past to my Wii. I'll be getting Final Fantasy VI Advance next Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Nintendo Head View Post
    As for actual game purchases inside a retailer, it would be Final Fantasy III DS. It's a nice title, but there was quite a bit that could have done to make the game better. Still worth a rental or two. But the last game I actually paid for was downloading The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past to my Wii. I'll be getting Final Fantasy VI Advance next Tuesday.
    My wife is buying me ff6 for vtines day. Next week I will be playing nothing but ff6 on my train rides to work lol.

I haven't bought a game in a loooong time... I get most of mine as gifts. I did just get a copy of Suikoden II off of ebay, though.
    "There's lots of law these days, but not much justice. Celebrities murder their wives and go free. A mother kills her children, and the news people on TV say she's the victim and want you to send money to her lawyers. When everything's upside down like this, what fool just sits back and thinks justice will prevail?"
    -Dean Koontz

Last game I bought was Xenosaga II, last weekend, because I have just recently beaten Xenosaga I. Yeah, I'm a little late in the whole Xenosaga phase... Better late than never. :\

I <3 Kos-Mos D:

DANGER STEVEN KARP VictorVonDoom's Avatar
    Last night, before I was forced inside due to insane blizzards, I bought "Cooking Mama" for the DS. I managed to snag it for a good price, and since I love it so much, I might make the game my Valentine.

Quote Originally Posted by VictorVonDoom View Post
    Last night, before I was forced inside due to insane blizzards, I bought "Cooking Mama" for the DS. I managed to snag it for a good price, and since I love it so much, I might make the game my Valentine.
    lol.

Megaman X Collection
    Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
    Devil May Cry 3:SE

yakuza (ps2)

MGS 3

Banned
    Not really a video game, but a device that plays them:

jen' jari iv tave sith Darth Revan's Avatar
    Posting in a nine year old thread... please take note of the date of the last post, BEFORE posting.

Thread closed.

The Code of the Sith
    Nw l kash zo tash antai kash tik sh sot.
    Pro sh sot nu gauti ty k
    Pro ty k nu gauti midwan
    Pro midwan nu gauti pergaleas
    Pro pergaleas nuyak aras svistuis
    Tave qy sik sekleti won nun