Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: To Composers: Link me your soundcloud / music repository of choice!

Grand Shriner
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I have uploaded new works (compositions, arrangements, and remasterings). Chiefly among them is Antipyretic from Final Fantasy Tactics and Main Theme from Parasite Eve. On my regular profile I have Schala's Theme for Orchestra as well as some new compositions.

Hello everybody. I guess you could call me an amateur composer, but I haven't really got anything to show for it besides for a Metroid arrangement.
    You can find it on my Bandcamp page (link is in my signature) and I stuck my own cue in it somewhere (see if you can spot it). I have composed original music-
    but it is on my hard dive... which is close to failing... so heres to me recovering certain data, files, and music I won't be able to get back if it goes through.
    #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Grand Shriner

My latest release is in the form of a Sci-Fi game score called TITAN ONE. Unfortunately, it will not see a release but the music can still be handed out .

Onion Kid

Hello everyone, I compose cinematic music for films and games. Nice to meet you all!

Quote Originally Posted by waikent2002 View Post

Hello everyone, I compose cinematic music for films and games. Nice to meet you all!
    Hello, I also compose. Nice to meet you too!

VG Rock Addict

Another track I've been working on, all I got so far. Might be a rough cut since I'm probably going to change a few things regarding an instrument or two, maybe tinker with the drums as well.

Here's my SoundCloud. I've only ever covered stuff and as you go through you can hear how I've evolved since my earliest stuff is put together in a very basic manner.

Sessions wishlist:

-Zootopia
    -Rogue One
    -Star Wars: The Force Awakens
    -Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Please note: unable to respond to upload requests

Grand Shriner

Here is a character theme I am working on. It is a rough draft but it has a very Hamauzu sound to it.

Also I uploaded my orchestration of Find Your Way from Final Fantasy VIII which is from Loudr's album SUCCESSOR: Final Fantasy VIII Remixed.

Hi guys,

So I picked up another film project. Less than a day into scoring and my hard drive is TOAST! 0_0 Such bad luck. Anyway I'm upgrading to some SSDs and I'll be scoring next week.

This is my 'artist' page on Facebook: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

There are links to my Soundcloud and samples from there.

Obviously not fishing for likes but support is appreciated. I'll have a ganders through this thread and check out samples and the like since I last visited
    Last edited by danhalluk; 02-27-2016 at 01:55 PM.

Grand Shriner
    Here is one of my arrangements from my next production called The Travelers. What is the Travelers? In short, it is a team of arrangers and musicians that I have personally selected. The story is more than that, however. Imagine yourself in a traveling group of musicians playing folk music in taverns and pubs in Europe. You travel the various countries in Europe from Ireland, England, France, Spain, and even Scandinavian countries. You play a different set depending on where your group may perform but you might also create new stylings by combining regional sounds. This album covers music from a variety of styles of European folk music and we have chosen to arrange music from Japanese RPG's. Everything is 100% performed by musicians and all of it has a organic sound to it. The track above is my arrangement of Dissipating Sorrow (or Endless Sorrow depending on the translation from Final Fantasy IX. This is very much a beta version and the final recording will have more instruments in the mix. But this gives you an idea of the feel for this album. Hope you enjoy and look for the album this Summer!

Grand Shriner
    I have a new official website now... [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Fog in the Morning is beautiful. The first thing I thought of when I heard the track was "Halo 3: ODST".

Why? Probably because a lot of that game's music was piano driven, and I think this song shares the same first couple notes as one of the songs from ODST.

Shriner
    Hey galaga, thanks a lot for your efforts. I am a hobby composer myself. I hope you'll enjoy my music. Of course, all of the tracks are offered as free downloads.

Have fun!

Dustin
    Per aspera ad astra!

Here be I, aspiring composer hopefully one day for tv, video games and even films: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Hello, everybody. Now is the time I've decided to 'arise from the shadows' and finally share some of my music - which is in some measure, halfway decent.

I don't have much experience, and have only really been trying (inconstantly, on and off) for about less than a year. As a result, I don't have too much to show for it! But, what can help, is that I get inspired rather easily, or, in other words, sometimes when I'm listening to a track or cue I really enjoy, I'll want to compose something similar to it, or on occasion, whatever I compose will reflect the mindset or musical mood that track put me in.

That doesn't mean it always will prevail in making what results from every one of those instances - good music, however, with more (and consistent) practice you can improve the abundance of good music that comes from those experiences.

What I do have to show to you, is 11 demos/unfinished works of mine, which are sorted from least to most recent. Not much I feel like I want to say about them, at least for right now. But my sincere thank you to whomever takes the time out of their day or night to listen to these, let alone read what I have to say.

EDIT: Please excuse any imperfections in timing or otherwise.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by CLONEMASTER 6.53; 08-08-2016 at 12:13 AM.

Shriner
    expired
    Last edited by Klingsor666; 09-13-2016 at 03:04 AM.

An orchestral demo (because it's imperfect) that I've just done.

Last edited by CLONEMASTER 6.53; 10-30-2016 at 02:05 AM.

Onion Kid
    Hi,i'm not a musician,but i like to try to make music :

Grand Shriner
    Ah, a nice and interesting topic!!
    I'll try to visit all yours pages!! Meanwhile, here's mine [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I work on a lot of different genres, from jazz to orchestral through metal and ambient music!
    Hope you'll enjoy!!

Some of my more recent stuff:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by CLONEMASTER 6.53; 12-30-2016 at 11:59 PM.

Hello buddies,

Here's my most recent release, a FF7 based drone/ambient album. It is part 1 of a trilogy, with the next two coming in the next two months.

Hope you like it! It might take you back to that game, and will at least probably help you sleep.

I'm DA PRETTY ROCKER!!!!!
    OH!!! Whoa & WOW, Krissy!!! VERY NICE Album!! Will be looking forward to more from you, dear friend!! XD
    And also, CLONEMASTER, keep trying, my buddy!!! You sound pretty good to me!! Would love to hear more from you guys and gals!! xD

And HELLO everyone!!! My name is...Well of course Qqqqqqwe AKA Jacob Sakimoto, nice to meet you all!!!!! XD
    I started getting into Music Creation about maybe 5 Years ago but....funny enough...I am STILL an amateur Composer...Hilarious, right guys and gals?! LOL
    I REALLY really love Metroid Style Music!!! It just sounds soo AMAZING to me and I really wanted to take a shot at Metroid Music so....Here are my silly attempts at Metroid Songs.
    Any type of comments will be GREATLY appreciated, guys and gals!!! Does my Music sound Eastern or Western to you? Just curious, that's all. LOL :P

hahaa!!! Go easy on my, Guys and Gals, as this is my VERY first time showing off my Music on Forums, please let me know what you think, Ok?

Would appreciate feedback. I am looking to score.

Last edited by Anaximander; 04-27-2017 at 07:07 PM.

VG Rock Addict
    Haven't been able to finish any of my tracks yet, but I'm glad I haven't either since I've taken a lot of time working on getting stuff sounding half decent.
    2017 [Hidden link. Register to see links.] Vs 2015 [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Still tweaking various parts, the mixing, and mastering.

I've also got a handful of side projects in addition to (the Silent Hill'ish ambient I make on) Otherworld Escape.