Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Wild Arms Series/Media.Vision-Related Soundtracks (320kps) [MediaFire]

Scavenger of Obscurities
    Nyaa has a complete FLAC torrent for all Wild ARMs OSTs except XF, and that one is also available there separately. However, they are seeded pretty bad. vnsharing had also all OSTs in FLAC, and I dl'd them from there, but I have deleted them for some weird reason and vnsharing doesn't have those links anymore. So mp3 is the best one can get at the moment.

By the way, I LOVE the music of Wild ARMs, 3 and 5, especially. Thanks for reminding me, I gotta hunt those OSTs somewhere.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefance View Post
    Nyaa has a complete FLAC torrent for all Wild ARMs OSTs except XF, and that one is also available there separately. However, they are seeded pretty bad. vnsharing had also all OSTs in FLAC, and I dl'd them from there, but I have deleted them for some weird reason and vnsharing doesn't have those links anymore. So mp3 is the best one can get at the moment.

By the way, I LOVE the music of Wild ARMs, 3 and 5, especially. Thanks for reminding me, I gotta hunt those OSTs somewhere.
    That IS a shame. The best of the best not in flac is so sad. Why is Wild Arms not as famous as Final Fantasy - we would have gotten our flacs asap. Oh cruel world. Nyaa has indeed also dried up its seeds...oh the irony.
    If the OSTs were cheaper I'd bought em all...

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefance View Post

I was able to download the 9 GB Wild Arms lossless. I will be seeding that for a while now, that is the torrent from nyaa. Any way I could share it here for people to check out?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Kron View Post
    I was able to download the 9 GB Wild Arms lossless. I will be seeding that for a while now, that is the torrent from nyaa. Any way I could share it here for people to check out?
    You would need to upload it to a file sharing site like Mega or something like that.

The Soundtrack Fanatic Chaos Raiden's Avatar
    Thanks for the share.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

thank you so much, awesome collections

(Pardon my freaky english.)
    Hello there.
    I have some good news (and some bad) for all Michiko Naruke and Wild ARMs franchise fans.
    NEW GAME HAS BEEN RELEASED IN JAPAN!
    The project called WA Million Memories started in october 2018 on And & iOS.
    I tell aboit it later. Right now all of us more interested that have it an OST or not. Yes OST has been announced: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. It must be released in januar 2019, and seems like most of tracks composed by Michiko Naruke (AT LAST!).
    Well... we want it, right?

How about the game. Well, i've played an J-version on And and have to say some harsh words about it.
    First of all - it's an NET-ORIENTED game! That means that w/o proper net-con (wi-fi, telephone operator, whatever) you even can't go past the starting screen!
    Game constantly download, revrite, delete, and checking obb and data files during download screens (!!!). It takes time and sometimes make me mad.
    Second bad thing lies in orientation on mainstream. If you played the Star Ocean Anamnesis, you know what i meant.
    Mission-based gameplay, BUNCHA playable characters, equipment craft, and FXXXING CARDS! God should kill cards in videogames!
    Yea, SAAnamnesis... In WAMM role of the base leader taken by blonde girl with large boobs, just like in SAA.
    Main party (automatically) travel around the world on strange bigfoot-train-tank-something-thing. Then you choose mission, main battle char, his/her sidekick, skills, effect (cards, remember?), and go to battlefield.
    Your char runs around like he/she got pepper in the pants, and kills lots of enemies by tapping on them. Yeah! Show da bastardz their place! Tap them to death!
    Sometime you encounter an easy puzzles with blocks and buttons. No passwords as i can say (sorry, Hanpan).
    So, what we got in summary? A game that looks like Wild ARMs, but don't feel like one.
    It has an WA setting, WA characters (ALOT), and WA music (mostly like WA3 and ACF), but it played as some stupid korean/chinese hack'n'slash RPG!
    So, i was really disappointed and wouldn't recommend it to old-timers.
    Hopes that soundtrack will be better.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Cympak; 12-05-2018 at 09:28 PM.