Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wild Arms Series/Media.Vision-Related Soundtracks (320kps) [MediaFire]

Thank you so much for uploading all this!!

匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    Thanks a lot for the Crime Crackers stuff
    Orie Ayane

"Celebration of Life with The Never-ending Universal Sound
    -The Τέχνη
    (art) of 音楽(music)-"

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    PLEASE, NO LOSSLESS QUESTIONS!

Hello there!
    I found Naruke's Feedback 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, but can't find 2nd and 6th ANYWHERE!
    Well someone has the better luck?
    I think we can help Rudy collect the full house.

Grand Shriner
    Thanks for the treasure trove!

Crurophilous Misodoctakleidist Rudy Roughnight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cympak View Post
    Hello there!
    I found Naruke's Feedback 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, but can't find 2nd and 6th ANYWHERE!
    Well someone has the better luck?
    I think we can help Rudy collect the full house.
    I would love help with the rest of Naruke's feedback. I'd been importing almost everything I uploaded from Japan, but I ran out of extra cash to be constantly doing this.

If anyone can upload the rest of Naruke's Feedback albums, the help would be much appreciated!

I actually forgot I had Feedback 2nd... Sorry guys! Getting off my lazy ass right now and uploading it. Expect it in the next hour.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Feedback 2nd is now uploaded.
    For all your Wild Arms music needs, go [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

Grand Shriner
    I actually have something to share here for once! But first, thanks for Feedback 2nd, have been looking for it!

Here is Feedback 3 and 4, in 1 zip file because I uploaded it for someone else, but figured why let the upload go to waste when I could share here! [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I NEED 5 and 6 still. If someone could share those that would be AWESOME!

EDIT, just found 5th. If anyone wants it here it is: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Last edited by darkravenx; 01-30-2015 at 10:28 PM.

Thanks for sharing, darkravenx! I'll give each Feedback an individual ZIP and create mirrors on MediaFire for them.

I'll look into importing Feedback 6th in February. I wish she would write another full video game soundtrack, but I'm really loving Naruke's solo stuff.

Onion Kid
    I got a notification last night on my e-mail that Rudy was looking for 4th and 5th and was like "alright, gonna upload it in the morning since he gave me so much Naruke stuff over the years!" but then when I got here seems like darkravenx got ahead of me, haha. That's cool, though, works out all the same. I especially loved Feedback 5th myself, cause CHASE ESCAPER has got to be one of my favourite Naruke tracks ever, so, so good!

Anyhow, looking forward to 6th when you get it, Rudy! And thanks in advance for all your efforts in stuff regarding Naruke. Shame we never got that Drakerider OST disc release, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by burucchi View Post
    I got a notification last night on my e-mail that Rudy was looking for 4th and 5th and was like "alright, gonna upload it in the morning since he gave me so much Naruke stuff over the years!" but then when I got here seems like darkravenx got ahead of me, haha. That's cool, though, works out all the same. I especially loved Feedback 5th myself, cause CHASE ESCAPER has got to be one of my favourite Naruke tracks ever, so, so good!

Anyhow, looking forward to 6th when you get it, Rudy! And thanks in advance for all your efforts in stuff regarding Naruke. Shame we never got that Drakerider OST disc release, huh?
    It's the thought that counts, burucchi!

I was actually getting ready to upload the Drakerider soundtrack...! Does suck that there's no official release of it or anything.

Onion Kid
    Oh, if you have a rip that's cool, though! I only had something from YouTube and it didn't sound very good at all, so if you upload it I'll gladly dl it, lol.

Do you have the full RIZ-ZOAWD soundtrack on hand?

Grand Shriner
    Ooooo I would LOVE that Drakerider rip!

About Drakerider.
    This game is one damn-hard-one-what-you-wanna-call-it-using-bad-words-piece-of... stuff for ripping.
    As far i can say, only really working method for music rip from this game is direct sound rip from recorded video stream (or what it was called?..). Which needs Root on device.
    So all i have at this moment is some tracks (22 total) uploaded on Youtube by some really lazy guy, and some Shoujo Byou single.

Well, i'll be very grateful for this rip too!

Onion Kid
    Thank you so much for the Feedback albums. Made my day. I can finally listen to new Michiko Naruke stuff. I was having withdrawals. xD

I just put an order on more Feedback albums. So in time I'll have all but the 3rd one uploaded. The third one seems to be out of print, and the secondary market prices in Japan are crazy. But it seems Naruke is releasing something called "Feedback 3rd Plus", so who knows.

And I'll be honest -- I haven't even gotten around to Drakerider.

I can put my versions of Naruke's 3rd and Drakerider's rip on yadi.sk tomorrow then.
    Drakerider has poor sound quality thru...

Upd.
    Also looks like i found Naruke's 6th several minutes ago...
    Ok! Then i will upload all my Naruke's Feedbacks in one archive!
    Last edited by Cympak; 04-01-2015 at 05:21 PM.

Aaaand... There it is.
    Enjoy!

I'm very sorry, but i can't find Drakerider gamerip on my harddrives. Looks like i lost it while uninstall Windows...
    Anyway, guy nicked Aidan Crowhurst uploads some of game tracks on [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. And seems like he don't want to rip the rest eight tracks.
    Also two songs from the game has been included in single "Unleash" performed by japanese rock-group Shoujo Byou

Thank you so much Cympak. Man, that Drakerider rip is elusive!

Thanks for making the Wild Arms 1 OST available!

Argh dammit!.. I almost forgot about one little thing.
    There's the "Unleash" single: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    'Unleash' itself plays during first boss battle while 'Climactic Cry' is real staff roll tune.

Upd.
    Also, Rudy, did you get CRIII OST already? Sonix place links for soundtracks on her site [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    Last edited by Cympak; 04-09-2015 at 08:48 PM.

One-Year War Veteran/WWWA Tro-Con KusanagiShiro's Avatar
    EXCELLENT STUFF!!!
    If you have a question about Ys or LUNAR, ASK AWAY! I will answer it to the best of my ability!

Onion Kid
    Thank You very much! A little disappointed that this isn't flac, but I guess it cant be helped since WA series are old series.

Thanks!!

Thank you for this! You are amazing!

Onion Kid
    Am I mistaken or are the OSTs in this thread all in mp3 format? I was shocked when I noticed after having downloaded a bunch of osts. Well, thanks for that. But does anyone know where to find the lossless versions of these great albums?