Page 746 of 756 FirstFirst ... 246646696736740741742743744745746747748749750751752 ... LastLast
Results 18,626 to 18,650 of 18879

Thread: The Lossless Video Game Soundtrack Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by Hallowseve97 View Post
    Here I am again. Did anyone get a copy of the Limited Run Games' Jak & Daxter re-releases? They all came with soundtracks. I haven't seen them anywhere.

Links:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I don't think any of the collectors editions have shipped yet

Quote Originally Posted by arctic3 View Post
    Enter The Matrix Unreleased Soundtrack

Does someone have that track that plays when you're Niobe in the attic when you fight Vlads Vampires? Not the fight with Vlad himself that one's called 15 minutes of fame instrumental.

But when you're in the attic standing still right after the cutscene where you free yourself from that candle trap. That track is amazing. Does anyone have that as flac? Chateau Idle Theme? Although 15 minutes of fame instrumental is also unreleased.
    Try here [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by Wehavecookies View Post
    I don't think any of the collectors editions have shipped yet
    Thank you. Wasn't sure. I appreciate it!

LRG has an updates page btw

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalilovski View Post
    Can someone please upload the FINAL FANTASY XV Volume 2 Original Soundtrack in Flac 24-bit ? (the mora one)
    Did you ever happen to find this anywhere?

Shriner
    Does someone have Sheep Dog 'n' Wolf flac soundtrack?

May 31 is when the CD version comes out. For now, have the 24bit/96khz version of this Ys 8 arrangement album.

Personal favorite arrange: Gens d'Armes

Ys VIII SUPER ULTIMATE
    イースVIII スーパーアルティメット
    flac
    1.18gb

Spoiler!
    Click for archive of all Falcom game soundtracks I've uploaded:

Thanks for the share, Logi~

Shriner
    Does anyone have Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness FLAC ?

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyoBellanote View Post

Not my rip (AcidBeast) | FLAC | LOG | CUE | SCANS | 100% PERFECT RIP

Tracklist
    Spoiler!

Download:

CD:
    Spoiler!

DVD:
    Spoiler!

As requested, here it is. A wonderful, fantastic album, with gorgeous music, that is sadly expensive due to being out of stock. I wanna thank AcidBeast for uploading the 100% rip in a private torrent tracker. I thought you people deserve to have the best rip of this album, too, so here you go. Hopefully, one day.. I'll be able to get it, as it really deserves to sit on my collection. Enjoy away, and don't forget to throw a comment or a rep if you enjoyed it as much as me. And trust me, I do enjoy this damn soundtrack!

Also, here's a "making of" included in the DVD (which I sadly do not have, but I may ask AcidBeast for a rip one day) which sadly is in japanese, but the americans speak English in some of the parts. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. You'll probably appreciate it!
    Link is down, any chance of a reupload?

Shriner
    TRON 2.0 Soundtrack FLAC ?

Banned
    Makes no sense to me. If it's an original soundtrack for a game that's actually out (which I'm playing right now), it should be featured here, rules be damned.

"Rules be damned" and then you'll cry in a corner whenever the forums close for good because of said rules obliterated in place of respecting the status quo.
    And if I remember right, Materia Collective were even giving free redeem codes in the past on these forums.
    So as of now, it's a nope.

"I would appreciate it if you would call me Snake" PrinceSnake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trypetide View Post
    "Rules be damned" and then you'll cry in a corner whenever the forums close for good because of said rules obliterated in place of respecting the status quo.
    And if I remember right, Materia Collective were even giving free redeem codes in the past on these forums.
    So as of now, it's a nope.
    I agree with you, Trypetide. If I am remember well, that was GermanSeabass who was kindly sharing reedem codes. I do not want to see the forum close its doors either.
    Jason Graves score addict !
    "For the love of music, whatever its format"
    -PrinceSnake

Quote Originally Posted by aces4839 View Post
    Makes no sense to me. If it's an original soundtrack for a game that's actually out (which I'm playing right now), it should be featured here, rules be damned.
    First time I see a 10+ year old member with over 5k lines act so entitled.
    Reqs:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC ADVENTURE MUSIC EXPERIENCE
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC ADVENTURE MUSIC EXPERIENCE vol.2

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONICTEAM "PowerPlay" ~Best Songs from SonicTeam~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC HEROES Original Soundtrack 20th Anniversary Edition
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] Work It Out from SONIC R

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRings4 View Post
    First time I see a 10+ year old member with over 5k lines act so entitled.
    Well...
    Seeing how he always acts like a prinny, maybe he did forgot how it goes when he talks back...
    Being belittled and put in his place by a loli demon and all~

Shriner
    Does anyone have a gamerip of Monaco Grand Prix Racing Simulation 2? Doesn't look like an official soundtrack was released. VGMDB says it was cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Trypetide View Post
    If I remember right, Materia Collective were even giving free redeem codes in the past on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceSnake View Post
    If I am remembering well, that was GermanSeabass who was kindly sharing redeem codes.
    That would be correct. [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is a Founder & creative producer at [Hidden link. Register to see links.], who often comes by here with a limited quantity of redeem codes for selected releases by the Music Publisher.

So I myself would also reckon if they've made the fair enough ask not to share their music on these forums as well as generously share it within a window of opportunity here themselves, I see no good reason not to honour that request. Besides, I have yet to see a reason, let-alone a good one as to why I shouldn't tell somebody "It's available on BandCamp, go buy their music if you want/like it" (Though if anyone does knows of one, I'd be quite keen to know).
    Last edited by Bizargh; 05-17-2019 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizargh View Post
    That would be correct. [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is a Founder & creative producer at [Hidden link. Register to see links.], who often comes by here with a limited quantity of redeem codes for selected releases by the Music Publisher.

So I myself would also reckon if they've made the fair enough ask not to share their music on these forums as well as generously share it within a window of opportunity here themselves, I see no good reason not to honour that request. Besides, I have yet to see a reason, let-alone a good one as to why I shouldn't tell somebody "It's available on BandCamp, go buy their music if you want/like it" (Though if anyone does knows of one, I'd be quite keen to know).
    Being broke is as good a reason as any I reckon, as well as not being able due to regional restrictions, if that even applies. :P

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRings4 View Post
    Being broke is as good a reason as any I reckon, as well as not being able due to regional restrictions, if that even applies. :P
    As best as I've checked, BandCamp has no region limitation to speak of (Not on BandCamp's part at least). With only need of an internet-ready payment method & an email address to send the receipt & download link to (No account required at all), the only improvement I could even think that BandCamp could make is broad disclosure of when 24bit lossless is available (I've downloaded a number of BandCamp purchases I didn't even know went all the way to 24bit such as Warframe's soundtrack, with Lakeshore Record's releases for EA Soundtracks the only ones I know of whose BandCamp album pages make 24bit availability apparent before purchase & me knowing DUSK was 24bit only thanks to Andrew Hulshult's twitter post stating it). I would also be keen to have full staff credits included with releases (I am one particularly interested in knowing who & how many I have to thank for the music I'm enjoying, if not adoring), but most usually make use of the album description to share such information.

As far as I'm informed, you'd have to be financially restricted or have quite a particular issue to not make a purchase of any desired music from BandCamp.
    Last edited by Bizargh; 05-17-2019 at 06:25 AM.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizargh View Post
    As far as I'm informed, you'd have to be financially restricted or have quite a particular issue to not make a purchase of any desired music from BandCamp.
    I think this summarizes very much one of the main reasons. It is not exactly about money or poverty, but more about the possibility to pay online. Certainly Bandcamp has not region limitations but some payment methods has; Paypal has some countries blocked, for instance. Some people, due to age or even disability has not financial independence (if that's the correct word to say it). Also some people prefers to avoid using digital money because ethical issues and concerns while having no problem paying with cash even when extra costs are added.

My personal case: I pay with cash whenever possible, but when it comes to the internet I also have an unverified Paypal account with very limited income, usually got from occasional small gigs. I use this money to purchase music albums and in the past used it to domains too, but as I don't get money very often I don't buy digital stuff very often. I always try to do it when possible, though.

This situation is especially frustrating when it comes to some Japanese, obscure "doujins" whose music is practically unreachable even officially throughout the author, but oftentimes the only way is buying expensive CDs in the second hand market using proxy services to import from Japan. Those sharing this kind of stuff for free are real heroes.

However, I understand the situation regarding Materia Collective is very different. They have all the music available for everybody in digital platforms and even Bandcamp. I personally think Bandcamp is the best platform to stream and buy digital music. And some said before, the founder even shared some of the albums for free download, even if limited quantity. If they don't want their music to be shared more than that, well... what can we do? I think that's better than ignoring rules and awaiting for the time when this forum gets demanded and closed because we didn't accepted the kind requests the original authors asked to us. After all, they could take action directly without even asking. It's fine enough that we all can share a lot more of stuff with no big problem at all. Preservation of the forum and its lots of shared music is more important than this "damn the rules!" attitude.

Just my personal opinion, of course.

Money is always something blocking people to access cultural content.
    It has always been, and will always be.

Now, here we are, having some people that "can" do that without much hassle.

Some can even accept requests of this kind from time to time.
    And if it has to be by PM for one person, just to respect the wishes of another logical request from the owner of the material itself, so be it.
    I mean, they can't stop people from sharing (more or less), but if someone is even willing to pay for another one, it's even better.
    Obviously that can't happen that often though.

Now, whenever people comes on forums like these ones, pester others to absolutely buy something (even when they don't like it),
    just so they can grab stuff for free... Or complain because they can't, for once... That's not a good position to get into, even more willingly.

Without speaking pure illegality (rights and all), the majority of the stuff shared here is easily available without difficulty, with money or not.
    But many others aren't (too old, unobtainable, need to be ripped, etc...) so it's not always about money after all.

But even in this whole grey area, attitude can still be a pain indeed~
    Last edited by Trypetide; 05-17-2019 at 05:46 AM.

Being broke is kinda a valid Reason, but even then, pirating Indie VGM Composers still feels scummy,
    i think most of us are here for Imports and the rare, old and hard to get Stuff.

My Tip is, get a Prepaid Credit Card for Bandcamp, works like a Charm, i've bought lot's of Stuff with mine.

What was the Album that was posted, anyway ? That new Bubsy Soundtrack ?

Example of rare stuff. THE BLOODSTAINED CURSE OF THE MOON SOUNDTRACK IS FINALLY BEING SHIPPED!! GETTING IT BY THE 21st!!

"Rare" ?
    You want something R A R E ?
    Something I'll PAY to have a lossless rip of it, scummy-as-it-is-RARE?! ='D

(@c4dude3 you've got the jeebies, ain't ya~)