Page 744 of 756 FirstFirst ... 244644694734738739740741742743744745746747748749750754 ... LastLast
Results 18,576 to 18,600 of 18879

Thread: The Lossless Video Game Soundtrack Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by Elston87 View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I also made a post in the thread you linked, too.
    Woah, thanks so much! That was amazingly fast! Much appreciated!

Just a question about the log: it's a perfect log, but I'm wondering if these are the exact files that were produced along with the log, or if the log was sourced elsewhere? Did you just convert the wavs to tak after ripping? (I see the files were ripped to wav according to the log.)
    Reqs:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC ADVENTURE MUSIC EXPERIENCE
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC ADVENTURE MUSIC EXPERIENCE vol.2

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONICTEAM "PowerPlay" ~Best Songs from SonicTeam~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC HEROES Original Soundtrack 20th Anniversary Edition
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] Work It Out from SONIC R

Sorry it took me a while. I did provide a [Hidden link. Register to see links.] for it by itself (Also linking to available native In-Game Music files), but all the more opportunity to keep this no-longer-sold format-offering available I suppose.

TY the Tasmanian Tiger Official Game Soundtrack Volume 1 {N/A}

(800x800 Cover included in download packages)
    (Updated cover available via the [Hidden link. Register to see links.])

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Steam Card Exchange)

FLAC format provided by [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Format no longer available, not even for purchases made when it was).
    Includes extra tags/metadata, along with originally included cover & text document containing the album link, tracklist & album summary/notes.

This music remains [Hidden link. Register to see links.] in lossy via CD Baby, iTunes, Amazon & [Hidden link. Register to see links.], as well as Steam DLC. Please consider supporting the official release.

TRACKLIST
    Spoiler!

TY the Tasmanian Tiger Official Game Soundtrack Volume 2 {N/A}

FLAC format provided by [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Format no longer available, not even for purchases made when it was).
    Includes extra tags/metadata, along with originally included cover & text document containing the album link, tracklist & album summary/notes.

This music remains [Hidden link. Register to see links.] in lossy via CD Baby, iTunes, Amazon & [Hidden link. Register to see links.], as well as Steam DLC. Please consider supporting the official release.

TRACKLIST
    Spoiler!

TY the Tasmanian Tiger Official Game Soundtrack Volume 3 {N/A}

TRACKLIST
    Spoiler!

TY the Tasmanian Tiger Official Game Soundtrack Volume 4 {N/A}

TRACKLIST
    Spoiler!

TY the Tasmanian Tiger Official Game Soundtrack, Vol. 5 {N/A}

TRACKLIST
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRings4 View Post
    Woah, thanks so much! That was amazingly fast! Much appreciated!

Just a question about the log: it's a perfect log, but I'm wondering if these are the exact files that were produced along with the log, or if the log was sourced elsewhere? Did you just convert the wavs to tak after ripping? (I see the files were ripped to wav according to the log.)
    It was re-checked with CueTools and verified with multiple databases, being re-encoded into a WAV image during the process. I then re-encoded the image to TAK with Foobar2000 and then corrected the cue sheet. The log may state WAV files, but if you were to run my re-encode through CueTools again, it'd verify back just the same. Just my personal workflow!
    Links to my lossless rips ~coming soon~

Requests: Fulfilled (for now)! Thanks @jmolotiok!

Onion Kid
    Anyone has the Too Human soundtrack? [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by Elston87 View Post
    It was re-checked with CueTools and verified with multiple databases, being re-encoded into a WAV image during the process. I then re-encoded the image to TAK with Foobar2000 and then corrected the cue sheet. The log may state WAV files, but if you were to run my re-encode through CueTools again, it'd verify back just the same. Just my personal workflow!
    Ah, I see. As long as the log corresponds to the files that's great! I notice someone filled my request on the other tracker so I was hoping this was the case for their sake, otherwise they'd get warned lol. Thank you again!
    Hopefully Magna-Fi ‎– Versechoruskillme [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is just as easy to track down

Onion Kid
    Thanks ivasg1. I never found that page through search. I sometimes got no results (searching just "dig" or "the dig"), maybe because the terms are too tiny. Cheers!!

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Link-D View Post
    Hello, wonderful people, I hope you're all having a good day!
    I wanted to know if anyone has managed to get their hand on [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    If so, would a kind soul post it here?
    Also looking for this! Thanks!

Looks like Jak 3 just arrived on Limited Run, with a collector's edition containing "Uncompromising three-disc physical soundtrack CD, which includes never before released demos and compositions". Unfortunately, the tamer [Hidden link. Register to see links.] sold out when I found out, but the more extravagant [Hidden link. Register to see links.] along with standard PS4-Disc copies is still available when-writing for those with the budget (Unfortunately, Vinyl isn't something I can work with nor would I be in a position to pass on Lumines Remastered to anyone keen).

I have been able to locate re-sold copies of the previous games collector's editions (At least via eBay sellers), but as you'd expect, their rarity premiums are usually exorbitant. A real shame there's no digital option for these soundtracks.
    Last edited by Bizargh; 04-27-2019 at 07:30 AM.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon B View Post
    KONAMI SHOOTING COLLECTION [LC-2039~48] (10CD)

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] | BlackJesusChristos rip | FLAC | LOG | M3U | Scans | 4,2 GB

MEGA : [Hidden link. Register to see links.] / [Hidden link. Register to see links.] / [Hidden link. Register to see links.] / [Hidden link. Register to see links.] / [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Is there a chance of another re-up on this? These have all been taken down.

FIRE EMBLEM PREMIUM ARRANGE IS A GO TO DOWNLOAD!! [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

The previous upload I made of this years and years ago, I didn't listen to it much and it slipped through the spectrum analysis net...

Turns out the chinese ripper made a fake. Only the first disc was real quality, discs 2 and 3 were 16khz cutoff youtube worse-than-mp3 quality. so I got it reripped personally and reuploaded it:

Falcom Special Box '94

ファルコムスペシャルボックス'94

flac+cue+log+jpg, brand new rip
    lossless
    793.3mb

Contains tracks from:

Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys
    The Legend of Xanadu
    Popful Mail

Link:

Spoiler!
    Click for archive of all Falcom game soundtracks I've uploaded:

Thanks a bunch as always logi.
    This signature is against your established ideas of what a signature should be.

Shriner
    Prince Of Persia The Two Thrones Soundtrack

Does anyone have "The Mental Realm" track version like in this YouTube video as flac?

The one in the download on this site has a bad loud noise in the beginning and it's weirdly composed. I prefer the version in the YouTube video. Or does anyone have that soundtrack as flac with 44 tracks? Give download link please.

Cool VIPER MUSIC COLLECTION I MACG-5007

VIPER MUSIC COLLECTION I
    Kenichi Arakawa

flac image + cue + log + scans
    lossless personal rip
    475.34MB

Check out track 5!
    I've included a [Hidden link. Register to see links.] media file which has detailed tag information in it.
    The file can be opened with a text editor if you don't use mtags in foobar2000.

If anyone has collection 2 let me know.

Shriner
    Does anyone have:
    Bugs Bunny Lost in Time OST best quality
    Command & Conquer Generals + Zero Hour flac
    Worms Ultimate Mayhem flac
    Gladiator Sword of Vengeance flac
    Planetside 2 flac
    Sheep Dog n Wolf flac
    Prince of Persia The Two Thrones Original Soundtrack flac
    ?

Shriner
    just posting my request for CHOCOBO'S MYSTERY DUNGEON EVERYBUDDY! (チョコボの不思議なダンジョン エブリバディ! ) ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK that released last week here

Onion Kid
    God bless you. : )

Please post this song in FLAC format
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2008: Aimee Blackschleger & Mac Nobuka Go To The Goal

Or tell me where it can be downloaded in FLAC?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by arctic3 View Post
    Does anyone have:
    Command & Conquer Generals + Zero Hour flac
    ?

For C&C Generals here :- [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    For C&C Generals Zero Hour here :- [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBird.117 View Post
    For C&C Generals here :- [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    For C&C Generals Zero Hour here :- [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    That's not the real soundtrack. I'm talking about the Soundtrack with USA1-11, GLA1-11, China1-11.

Grand Shriner
    That's not the real soundtrack. I'm talking about the Soundtrack with USA1-11, GLA1-11, China1-11.
    The one you are talking are ripped from game files. There are no lossless for those.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBird.117 View Post
    The one you are talking are ripped from game files. There are no lossless for those.
    Ah ok. I have the 192 kbps version of the game rip. I thought it would be possible to rip as flac or at least 320 kbps? There's only a download for 192 kbps on the internet. Do you have more kbps or flac?

Grand Shriner
    Ah ok. I have the 192 kbps version of the game rip. I thought it would be possible to rip as flac or at least 320 kbps? There's only a download for 192 kbps on the internet. Do you have more kbps or flac?
    Sadly no.Now that EA is remastering C&C hopefully they would remake generals maybe then we can the lossless we need. Till then this is all.

Onion Kid
    Hi, just to inform, link for "Wild Arms complete tracks" not guide you to the good page, the link point to page 373 instead of 372.

Thanks to all of the uploaders !

Does anyone have:
    PlanetSide 2 FLAC?
    I've been checking my extractions of PlanetSide 2's FSB files, and none of them break 20k on the Spectrogram checks, so I'm thinking these are not FLAC material.

That said, I do have a pretty old thread up for the PlanetSide series here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]