Page 708 of 709 FirstFirst ... 208608658698702703704705706707708709 LastLast
Results 17,676 to 17,700 of 17706

Thread: The Lossless Video Game Soundtrack Thread v2

Papyrus, what痴 your favorite food? Chrono Meridian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Chen View Post
    Hey, nice. Strange I didn't find it before. Tank you.
    The best way is to use a search engine like google or bing with "site:"
    example search: Breath of Fire Original Soundtrack Special Box Flac site:forums.ffshrine.org

I use DuckDuckGo as my main search engine, but anyways, tanks for the tip either way.

Nyaa.se's been dead for a while
    All of nyaa was mirrored to nyaa.si and nyaa.pantsu.cat
    .si is the cartel's site but pantsucat only does magnet links.

Enjoyer of the Northern Wind VyseLegend's Avatar
    Nyaa.se's been dead for a while (and thus this torrent link is too as well), folks. Maybe re-upload this one somewhere else (on another tracker, perhaps?) sometime in the near future? Couldn't get/find this stuff anywhere else, so far.
    Nyaa.se is dead but nyaa.si is alive
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Afureru otono naka tada hitotsu erande | Please, choose but one among this songful bounty
    覧覧覧覧覧覧

Sought: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Nyaa: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Demonoid: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

G+: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    GFAQs : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Disqus : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Reddit : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Does anyone have the CD or a proper FLAC rip of [Hidden link. Register to see links.]?
    Last edited by ohhai; 09-12-2018 at 11:49 PM.

Filling some requests:

CDGM-10014 Arcade Disc In Jaleco -ACTION-

CDGM-10015 Arcade Disc In Jaleco -SHOOTING-

CDGM-10016 Arcade Disc In Jaleco -VARIETY-

KICA-7902~3 Akumajo Dracula Best 2

A couple of old links I'm keeping alive:

KDSD-00367 Irem Retro Game Music Collection

KDSD-00449~50 Irem Retro Game Music Collection 2

Note: Not my rips, props to the original rippers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Goat View Post

Nice~! Big, HUEG tanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Housecleaner View Post
    Hey guys. I know I am a bit late. Does anybody have working links for GunValkyrie and Advent Rising Ost in Lossless FLAC on a Filehoster? Please no torrents. Thanks in advance for any help!
    I second the request for a FLAC version of Advent Rising, and no torrents for me either, please?

Music To Go POSTAL By [FLAC]

Thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Hello everyone,
    I know there's already a topic for this serie but I also post this here just in case.
    if someone can make a purchase in the japanese store from other country than France(Where I am). I'm really really want to buy these two in Hi-res(only on the site, no CD release).

Here is the links:

For me it's a must have in the best audio quality, even if the MP4A is nice...but not enough for me.

If someone is ok, join me by MP for the details.
    Thanks for the help even if it's not possible.

-Snip-
    Last edited by Bizargh; 09-14-2018 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Whoops! I somehow made a double-post.

Quote Originally Posted by flash6 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I know there's already a topic for this series but I also post this here just in case.
    if someone can make a purchase in the Japanese store from other country than France (Where I am). I'm really really want to buy these two in Hi-res (Only on the site, no CD release).

Here is the links:

For me it's a must have in the best audio quality, even if the MP4A is nice...but not enough for me.

If someone is OK, join me by MP for the details.
    Thanks for the help even if it's not possible.
    OTOTOY does sell internationally (A lot of their releases tend to get the region-lock though, especially soundtracks), so if you use Paypal and have a VPN to by-pass the region-lock, you should be able to fetch it for yourself like I managed to (As I did following [Hidden link. Register to see links.] at least). I was meaning to share my copy at some point, but I've been busy gathering materials such as additional artists & in-game extractions. I ended up using Tunnelbear, but the files were too big for the free trial, so do bear that in mind if waiting on me isn't something you can do.

I can also tell you that 龍が如く極 (Ryu ga Gotoku Kiwami) also has a Hi-Res release on [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (They also have Ryu ga Gotoku 0 Side A & B there in Hi-Res too), but they're a more difficult site to purchase from outside of their limited region range, and I've been keen to ensure I can pursue this one for myself as well.
    Last edited by Bizargh; 09-14-2018 at 06:30 AM.

Hello there!
    Can anybody know from which Album this is?
    These are two tracks i have, but they have no Id3Tag and have no name. All i know that they are from some Castlevania Remix/Arrangement Album. So far i found nothing to which album they related.

This is the first one:

This is the second one:

Thank you for help.
    Last edited by juelz; 09-14-2018 at 06:36 AM.

juelz, could you provide 'nother link for 2nd one since it's not available due to some privacy issues I guess?
    Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Colonel Faulkner; 09-14-2018 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Faulkner View Post
    juelz, could you provide 'nother link for 2nd one since it's not available due to some privacy issues I guess?
    Thank you very much!
    Here they are.

First one:

Second one:

But the old ones are still up. I checked them.

Could someone, please, re-upload [Hidden link. Register to see links.], for the love of god? If you have this exact set fully available on your hands/HDDs/SSDs/tapes/M-DISCs/quartz crystals/etc., of course.
    All links are completely dead (even though they were hosted on MEGA, which usually means they should've been fine, but not in this particular case it seems, files were deleted) and I couldn't find this particular set anywhere else so far.
    Tanks in advance.

Could someone, please, re-upload [Hidden link. Register to see links.], for the love of god? If you have this exact set fully available on your hands/HDDs/SSDs/tapes/M-DISCs/quartz crystals/etc., of course.
    All links are completely dead (even though they were hosted on MEGA, which usually means they should've been fine, but not in this particular case it seems, files were deleted) and I couldn't find this particular set anywhere else so far.
    Tanks in advance.
    Rutracker has this box in FLAC, but it doesn't contain the DVD. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I've tried that one already, unfortunately it's a bad file copy (discs 1 and 10 are fine, but 2 ~ 9 have errors for which it even got a "questionable" status on the site). That release group clearly 'dun goofed in one way or another.
    And, yeah, lack of the Bonus DVD also diminishes the value greatly (though it's not a necessary thing for me personally). Either way, I sincerely hope someone else has a correct copy of that entire set of [Hidden link. Register to see links.]'s (or maybe, perhaps, the original uploader could provide a re-upload of this thing if he/she sees this post eventually (the sooner the better, though)?), or could make a re-upload via their own personal ripping. That rutracker one is no good, so far.
    Last edited by Master_Chen; 09-15-2018 at 05:59 AM.

I've tried that one already, unfortunately it's a bad file copy (discs 1 and 10 are fine, but 2 ~ 9 have errors for which it even got a "questionable" status on the site). That release group clearly 'dun goofed in one way or another.
    And, yeah, lack of the Bonus DVD also diminishes the value greatly (though it's not a necessary thing for me personally). Either way, I sincerely hope someone else has a correct copy of that entire set of [Hidden link. Register to see links.]'s (or maybe, perhaps, the original uploader could provide a re-upload of this thing if he/she sees this post eventually (the sooner the better, though)?), or could make a re-upload via their own personal ripping. That rutracker one is no good, so far.
    Okay, I see the comments on rutracker and why it's considered a questionable rip. However, that torrent lists the source of the rip as the same rip by Eleria Queen you linked, so that rip would be exactly the same as the one on rutracker even if someone reuploaded it. I think you'd need a new rip altogether.

That's not what I've meant.
    I don't think it's same because, even though they did copy this from that exact Eleria Queen's set I've linked to above, I think they've screwed up either during the download, or during the upload in some way when they were posting this torrent onto rutracker. What I'm trying to say here, is that, thus far, I don't think that Eleria Queen's originally ripped files are to blame, but rather only that particular torrent on rutracker. Unless I could get these files directly from Eleria Queen, I can't tell if there was anything wrong with them initially from the very start, but the mere fact that rutracker torrent is set as "questionable" is already a flag that there was something wrong from the torrent maker's side.
    Basically, what I'm trying to convey here is that I highly doubt at this current moment in time that Eleria Queen's own ripped set has any errors/problems (aside from being deleted/unavailable on MEGA now) in it due to lack of any complaints from other users/posters of this forum towards that particular file share, so I'm merely just guessing there was nothing wrong with it in it's original form (it got bad only later, when it was copied and uploaded to rutracker).
    Last edited by Master_Chen; 09-15-2018 at 09:56 AM.

That's not what I've meant.
    I don't think it's same because, even though they did copy this from that exact Eleria Queen's set I've linked to above, I think they've screwed up either during the download, or during the upload in some way when they were posting this torrent onto rutracker. What I'm trying to say here, is that, thus far, I don't think that Eleria Queen's originally ripped files are to blame, but rather only that particular torrent on rutracker. Unless I could get these files directly from Eleria Queen, I can't tell if there was anything wrong with them initially from the very start, but the mere fact that rutracker torrent is set as "questionable" is already a flag that there was something wrong from the torrent maker's side.
    The reason the files are considered questionable is that EAC was set to burst mode when ripping discs 2-9, as seen in the log files. Downloading does not affect the logs or the quality of the rip, as far as I understand. After reading a forum about the quality of rips done with these settings, it cannot even be concluded that the rip is inaccurate until it has been listened to or its checksums compared to a rip already considered accurate.

Well, damn. That's a point, too.
    Since Eleria Queen's original files aren't available anymore, there's obviously no way to compare checksums between the two since I have only the thing from that torrent on my hands right now. Sheesh.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonald View Post
    Anyone have these in lossless/FLAC quality?

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] - PS2 "Rebirth Moon" Soundtrack CD
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - METAL SAGA ~Sajin no Kusari~ Original Sound Track
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - Sengoku BASARA X Original Soundtrack
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - MOONLiT SHADOW
    Still looking for these four. Thanks!

Onion Kid
    Well, damn. That's a point, too.
    Since Eleria Queen's original files aren't available anymore, there's obviously no way to compare checksums between the two since I have only the thing from that torrent on my hands right now. Sheesh.
    I've found another source for you but I must ask the owner if he agrees to let me share his stuffs.
    Last edited by michia1992; 09-16-2018 at 09:25 AM.

That's good news. Let's see how it goes, now.