Page 704 of 706 FirstFirst ... 204604654694698699700701702703704705706 LastLast
Results 17,576 to 17,600 of 17627

Thread: The Lossless Video Game Soundtrack Thread v2

I don't know if SonicRings4's keen to get their Nintendo Switch copy of Sonic Mania Plus's Original Soundtrack ripped for the topic, but my PlayStation 4 copy arrived from Solaris Japan some days ago and I just finished preparing my own rip of the Original Soundtrack discs (As well as prepared a topic with an excessive amount of referrals, links & surplus material to make some form of "complete collection") and thought I'd bring it by here. Original topic here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Sonic Mania Plus Original Soundtrack {N/A}

(Digital cover, with background colours based on physical discs or nil background for personal preference, included in download packages)

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

ADDITIONAL TOPICS/POSTS
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]).
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]/demon2warrior, as part of the [Hidden link. Register to see links.])
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]).
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

• High-res physical scans by "Calamity James" & "BSonirachi" from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
      (With additional soundtrack scan clean-up options by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]).
    • Vinyl Art from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]'s store page & digital download inclusion.
    • Official images & material from the Steam release & store page (UK Manual, Traing Card & Profile Background images, etc).
    • Additional extras including art & materials from official websites & project staff along with Sonic Mania Adventures images, concept art & model sheets from official websites & project staff
      (I also sneaked in these [Hidden link. Register to see links.] by Tyson Hesse presumably for the Sonic: Mega Drive comic because I just simply couldn't help myself).

Contains additional Green Hill Zone, Chemical Plant Zone & Oil Ocean Zone lossless tracks in FLAC format sourced from the Nintendo Switch release as [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    along with a personal extraction of the full in-game OGG music files & WAV sound effects files from the Steam release.

Contains the singles created by [Hidden link. Register to see links.] as included in the Original Soundtrack CD release losslessly ripped in WAV &
    FLAC formats (With an M4A Apple Lossless conversion from WAV), given specific tags/metadata & cover-art as expected for their digital singles releases.
    '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]', '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]' & '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]' are available for free listening & digital purchase from the duo.
    Please consider supporting the authors and/or the official release.

PERSONAL ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK CD RIP

WAV & FLAC formats format ripped via Exact Audio Copy. M4A format created by conversion from WAV files via dBpoweramp.
    Includes .log & .cue data as well as thorough tagging/metadata via dbpoweramp (Along with VLC Media Player for FLAC) and a Full Credits text file
    based on CD case credits & available information (Including original composers/sound teams).

TRACKLIST
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Bizargh; 08-12-2018 at 11:55 AM.

"Next Beat Finder"
    What's the point of a seperate WAV upload aside from the FLAC one?

All merely for the sake of options.

Shriner
    Does anyone have this album? [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

"Namco Music Saloon ~ from GO VACATION"

Thank you very much.

"Next Beat Finder"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizargh View Post
    All merely for the sake of options.
    Options? How are they not exactly the same, except for tags and file size, which is the sole point of lossless compression?

Some nice SNES sporty themes coming here (with some really advanced rocking and groovy beats):

pass: oopvgmpreservation

The front cover says "It's AUDIO CD". So no mistake man, you've been informed.

Does anyone have Music From Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy in lossless?
    I am vengeance... I am the night... I am Batman!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by NCFirebolt21 View Post
    Does anyone have Music From Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy in lossless?
    It's up on deezer, so smloadr or deezloader remaster may help you.
    Last edited by murlakatamenka; 08-11-2018 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrantheo View Post
    Options? How are they not exactly the same, except for tags and file size, which is the sole point of lossless compression?
    WAVE purists.... duh!

what a dumb question

Enjoyer of the Northern Wind VyseLegend's Avatar
    Since FLAC is generally encoded from WAV or AIFF, its safe to say that its derivative and thus not a true 'archival' version.

Afureru otono naka tada hitotsu erande | Please, choose but one among this songful bounty
    覧覧覧覧覧覧

Sought: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Nyaa: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Demonoid: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

G+: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    GFAQs : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Disqus : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Reddit : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

@flash6
    Please don't quote posts with so many pictures without either spoilering or deleting them.

It clutters up the page, and some people don't have the best internet.

Thanks in advance.
    This signature is against your established ideas of what a signature should be.

Quote Originally Posted by murlakatamenka View Post
    It's up on deezer, so smloadr or deezloader remaster may help you.
    I can't get deezloader remaster to work, which is why I asked for an upload on here directly. If anyone can post it, I'd be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizargh View Post
    I don't know if SonicRings4's keen to get their Nintendo Switch copy of Sonic Mania Plus's Original Soundtrack ripped for the topic, but my PlayStation 4 copy arrived from Solaris Japan some days ago and I just finished preparing my own rip of the Original Soundtrack discs (As well as prepared a topic with an excessive amount of referrals, links & surplus material to make some form of "complete collection") and thought I'd bring it by here.
    I've abbreviated it to my own CD rip along with in-game music & a couple of topic referrals as Issou's got the digital download included as part of the Sonic Mania vinyl release and a "Weissmach" managed to get some 1000+ bit-rate Nintendo Switch rips of the Green Hill Zone, Chemical Plant Zone & Oil Ocean Zone tracks omitted from all soundtrack releases ([Hidden link. Register to see links.] for all links including images & other material if they end up being of your fancy).
    Big thanks for this! I already have a CD rip from elsewhere and am keeping my copies sealed, but I'm just wondering, are you talking about that one torrent from rutracker of the line-in switch songs? Cuz that one's basically crap, all muddy-sounding. A better alternative would be the ogg's from the PC version, which I think !!!!! uploaded. If you want to replace the switch line-in rip with that I think your post would be perfect.

Also, including WAV isn't an "option," it's just bloat. If anyone wants WAV for whatever reason they're going to just download the FLAC anyway and convert it themselves as it will be quicker and save bandwidth.

Reqs:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONICTEAM "PowerPlay" ~Best Songs from SonicTeam~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC HEROES Original Soundtrack 20th Anniversary Edition
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] Work It Out from SONIC R

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaBlade View Post
    @flash6
    Please don't quote posts with so many pictures without either spoilering or deleting them.

It clutters up the page, and some people don't have the best internet.

Thanks in advance.
    No problem, I understand.
    I'm not posting very often, so I forget this detail.
    But it's all right, after all, huge thx post for an awesome sharing, this is my spirit.
    Let's rock!
    Last edited by flash6; 08-12-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRings4 View Post
    Big thanks for this! I already have a CD rip from elsewhere and am keeping my copies sealed, but I'm just wondering, are you talking about that one torrent from rutracker of the line-in Switch songs? Cuz that one's basically crap, all muddy-sounding. A better alternative would be the OGG's from the PC version, which I think !!!!! uploaded. If you want to replace the Switch line-in rip with that I think your post would be perfect.
    I did indeed refer to !!!!!'s Nexus and their Expanded Soundtrack for Sonic Mania in the original topic (Hopefully they'll find an opportunity to update it with the new music from Sonic Mania Plus/Encore Mode). I've edited my post to simply quote the entire original topic's text contents, as perhaps I ended up unintentionally omitting content & information when trying to avoid providing too much content & information (I did make numerous lossy referrals & otherwise get very carried away with this Soundtrack in particular).

As for the Switch-rips in question, I discovered the Torrent from [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Also referred to in the original topic). After I checked the bit-rate (All tracks exceeded 1000 according to foobar2000) and Spectrogram levels of the six 48,000hz tracks included in the Torrent, they seemed to at least appear to warrant the FLAC format. No idea if the Torrent provider made the rip themselves though (They certainly don't distinctly claim to), and I did suspect these weren't data-sourced (Though I have nil observation of Sonic Mania's data for the Switch to confirm any audio data differences that may or may not exist). I included them separately, with a personal tag/metadata & cover edit, in the "IN-GAME MUSIC & SOUND EFFECTS" link that also contains my personal Steam-rip if you wish to inspect them.
    Last edited by Bizargh; 08-12-2018 at 06:49 PM.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by NCFirebolt21 View Post
    I can't get deezloader remaster to work, which is why I asked for an upload on here directly. If anyone can post it, I'd be grateful.
    smloadr (1.9.4) works just fine, you should try it. I can also invite you to Apollo, you'll grab Music from Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy from there.
    I know, anything else instead of just uploading it somewhere and sharing here.
    Spoiler!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by VyseLegend View Post
    Since FLAC is generally encoded from WAV or AIFF, its safe to say that its derivative and thus not a true 'archival' version.
    ironically archiving of digital stuff is exactly about (lossless) compression with means to check integrity in order to detect degradation like "[Hidden link. Register to see links.]". Both points are crucial for that purpose. With FLAC you can achieve bit perfect compression with checksums for each audio frame (16-bit CRC checksum for each one + MD5 checksum for the whole STREAMINFO block). You can try
    Code:
    metaflac --list --block-type=STREAMINFO *.flac | grep MD5
    for the latter, for instance. Not even mentioning proper tagging of FLAC via VORBIS_COMMENT.
    So FLAC is actually a truly archival format compared to WAV or AIFF.

I'd call WAV an illusionary, pointless sharing option. From an end-point user point of view, at least.

Just for FLAC...

...a ridiculous payback to the community
    Whatever...

Virtua Fighter 2 SOUND TRACK
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Yu☆Yu☆Hakusho: Tokubetsuhen ~ Game Music Ensemble Vol.3
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Toho Eiga Yu☆Yu☆Hakusho Meikai Shitouhen Honoo no Kizuna ORIGINAL・MOTION・PICTURE・SOUND・TRACK
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Toshinden Retake & Remix
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : The Crystal Bearers - Bande Son - Morceaux Choisis
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

COMIC PARTY ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

RG VEDA Original Animation Soundtrack
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

KEYBOARDMANIA Original Soundtracks
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor MUSIC FILE 2 "ICHIRENTAKUSYOU"
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

STELLA DEUS - Another Legend
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Devil Summoner Sound Collection - Hyper Rearrange Collection
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Music from FFX
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

SQUARE ENIX ラ Xbox 360 Sound Collections
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

beatmania 4thMIX Original Soundtracks
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater: The First Bite
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Fighting Vipers Original Soundtrack
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon & Castlevania: Concerto of Midnight Sun Original Soundtrack
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children Game Music Arrange Tracks
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children Perfect Sound Tracks
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Boys and Girls! / Birthday Smile
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Light & Dark ~ Toki wo Sukue! / Osamu Masaki
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Akumajo Dracula X Chronicle Original Soundtrack
    Personnal rip
    Tagged
    Spoiler!

Please re-host them somewhere because i don't have a lot of free space

I've done Chrono Cross - RADICAL DREAMERS (Instrumental/Karaoke), and I'm looking for a singer.
    Who want to partecipate follow the link and look into the description of the video.

The best cover will be inserted in my new cover album "Chrono Cross World". If I will not receive any submission I will just use the instrumental version for the final release.

Thank you
    I make orchestral covers albums of VGM: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] キ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] キ [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    My Top 50 Movies List of All Time: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Hey Hikaru, would you be able to reupload this? I know MEGA was taking down your stuff, but I'm hoping it's not to late for me to get this dope upload

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hikaru III View Post

not my purchase | FLAC | 48kHz/24bit | rr3%

Thank Tommy_Vocaloid@tsdm for sharing this

Download
    Spoiler!

Hey Hikaru is there any chance you could reupload this?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEX View Post

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Original Soundtrack

Link and Password
    Spoiler!

For Disc 3, the eighth track (Messenger of the Goddess) is corrupted, and the file that I expect contains a clean copy of the file is no longer on MEGA. Does anyone have this track and the opportunity to reupload it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoolo View Post
    For Disc 3, the eighth track (Messenger of the Goddess) is corrupted, and the file that I expect contains a clean copy of the file is no longer on MEGA. Does anyone have this track and the opportunity to reupload it?

Here you go:

Quote Originally Posted by modzilla View Post
    Here you go:
    Bless this post, and thanks for the quick turnaround.

Quote Originally Posted by aceknf View Post
    Hey Hikaru, would you be able to reupload this? I know MEGA was taking down your stuff, but I'm hoping it's not to late for me to get this dope upload

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------
    Hope I'm not cutting the grass under anyone feet >.>

Nier Automata Original Soundtrack

Not my rip

Download:
    Spoiler!

Anyone have this?